Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashlesha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: asya7

a little bit is left. I will post this before 6 promise. ðŸ˜ƒ

By the way I thought I will post it on pg 21 but now I am coming here to see 4 whole new pages😲
You guys are seriously making me laugh like a maniac with all the nicnames🤣

ahhahaha

sorry pata nahi chala sorruy di😳
asya7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ashlesha2

ahhahaha

sorry pata nahi chala sorruy di😳

Awww. You don't need to say sorry. Infact I loved it. You guys are more than welcome to give me any nickname of your choice🤗
ashlesha2 thumbnail

Awww. You don't need to say sorry. Infact I loved it. You guys are more than welcome to give me any nickname of your choice🤗

yipeee
di😳
ashlesha2 thumbnail
aapne kahatha be4 6🥱Edited by ashlesha2 - 8 years ago
asya7 thumbnail

banner credit goes to ashlesha 🤗

CHAPTER-4

~ I FEEL HOME~

Time froze and the background blurred as two very stunned pairs of eyes fell on each other which conveyed the same emotions of pure shock. Their faces resembled the cartoon characters of those animation shows with the iconic widened eyes and open mouth. After almost killing each other verbally at the mazar, this two were again brought face to face by fate again to land themselves in a more weird situation.
                      Zoya was the first one to come out of shock and also brought Asad back from his stunned state with her loud exclamation-

- Allah Miyan! What's wrong with you? What are you doing here in this office?

- What are YOU doing here in my cabin? Asad retorted stressing on you.

- I can do anything in anyone's cabin but why are you... Zoya started with equal astonishment only to stop abruptly when her already big eyes landed on the nameplate on the table , making them grow bigger in size.

- You...are the As..Asad Ahmad Kh.. Khan? Zoya stuttered partially in shock and partially in nervousness.

Asad gave an exagarated sarcastic smile and said- No, this is my alien duplicate from mars. Want to go back with me there?

Zoya gave him death glare but remained quiet. This time Asad was the first one to talk..

- So you are Zoya Farooqui, the new architect in my team?

Zoya just nodded and Asad inhaled a deep breath while massaging his temple with fingers.

- I can't believe this! Out of all the people in this world, I had to bump to a crazy girl like you every time. Wasn't the incident in mazar enough that now this is happening? I can't even fire you because of the contract.

Zoya who thought to keep quite earlier to stop this from getting worse, again became angry at his words.

- Allah Miyan! What's wrong with you ? How can you talk about firing me without seeing my work. I am also not dying to work with you for your kind information. I am also helpless as I can't resign before 2 months according to the agreement. Otherwise I would have done it long before. We are stuck in this situation for 2 months. Zoya said all this in one go.

- Is today world's craziest day? As otherwise I can't uderstand why all the crazy things are happening today. Asad expressed his thoughts aloud to no one in particular.

- With a insane person like you around, how can crazy things stop happening. Zoya muttered which obviously reached Asad's ears.

- I heard it.

- Good for you. Zoya retorted with attitude.

- How can you say such things abut your boss?

- Well you will be my boss from the day after tomorrow, you are not my boss now.

- You are unbelievable. Please just go now. Neither I want to create a scene here nor I want to talk to you.

- Do you want to say that I create a scene every time? Listen I am also not interested in talking with you. I am going.

- Please go then. Asad said showing her the door.

- I am going.

- GO.

Zoya huffed and exited the room. As soon as she was out of site, Asad slumped on his chair murmuring to himself-

- This is going to be increadebly insane.

Zoya reached the main door of the office and finally let out the breath she was holding.

- This is going to be completely crazy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zoya was walking on the side of road as she decided to go to her hotel on foot while enjoying the pleasant weather when suddenly something caught her eyes making her scared out of her wits. In front of her was a young ,chubby girl who had fallen on the middle of the and was busy picking up her belongings. But it wasn't the thing which frightened Zoya, the culprit behind her fear was the speeding car which was coming towards that girl and the fact that she was oblivious to it, lost in her own world. Zoya's mind stopped working as it screamed only one thing and that was to save that girl. This compelled Zoya to take the next which might seem crazy to others but to her it was an act to save something very precious, to save someone's life. Zoya pushed the girl out of the car's way just in time. By god's grace they both were fine, only a cut on Zoya's wrist. The girl was too shocked with the turn of events to react. But after some time she came out of her shocked state and said-

- Thank you so much for saving my life. I am very sorry that because of me you had to put your life in danger. You got hurt also. The girl with tears of gratefulness and guiltiness in her eyes.

- It wasn't your fault and it was my duty to save you as a human being. You don't need to feel guilty and there is also absolutely no need to thank me. Zoya said with a beautiful dimpled smile keeping her hand comfortingly on the girl's shoulder.

- I am Najma, Najma Ahmad Khan. The girl finally smiled forwarding her hand for a handshake.

- Am Zoya , Zoya Farooqui. You must have heard my name, right?
                                                  Both the girls giggled at the reply while they shook hands. Najma offered Zoya to have a cup of coffee to which Zoya readily agreed.

Both the girls went to a nearby caf and chatted merrily for hours. They both were extremely happy to find a new friend. Where Zoya came to know that Najma was a college student and had a mother and two elder brothers at home, Najma found out that Zoya was an orphan and live with her api and jiju in New York and had come as an architect in a construction company. Though she wasn't able to hear the name of the company as the waiter arrived with their orders changing their track of conversation. Najma also came to know about the fact that she was searching for a house live as a paying guest. She immediately told Zoya to come and live in her house with her and her family.

- I don't think this will be a good idea Najma.

- Why not? Najma asked confusedly.

- I mean they don't know me. They can mind something with a stranger staying with them. I really don't want to trouble you guys. Zoya tried to reson.

- They will not mind anything at all. They will love to have the angel with them who saved me, specially ammi.

Seeing Zoya still trying to protest, Najma added-

- I know it is difficult for you to trust a stranger family but if you want you can ask anyone about my family. We are a really respected family here. You can trust us.

Zoya shook her vigorously to stop Najma and said- It is nothing like that Najma. I know in today's world it is not safe to trust everybody but I also know that I can trust you. You are a very nice girl and your family must be amazing also. It's just that every thing is happening so quickly and I am nervous. Zoya finally let out what was in her heart.

- Well, when you trust me, you should forget all your worries. There is nothing to worry about. You are just overthinking. Now that we have discussed everything, can I get your approval? Najma said smiling encouragingly.
            Zoya finally nodded her head in affirmative and Najma sequeled in delight. Both the girls exchanged their numbers. Najma gave her the address of her house and told her that she will send car for her at 6pm. After this they bid good-bye to each other only to meet at the evening.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Home. Just a four letter consisting word. But it is when we see it grammatically. When we see it from our heart, we can see the our whole world in it.
                                                                   It is a world which hold all our loved ones, a world which is not made of bricks, cement and furnitures but with utmost care, love and affection. It is our own safe heaven where we feel the safest, where we feel that no harm can touch us. It always cocoon us in a warmth which even the world's best heater can't provide as this is the warmth of unconditional love. How much lavish a five-star hotel can be but it can never match thee level of peace and comfort which our own small home give us. Unknown to us it becomes a integral part of our being.
                                                                  It not only just offer us peace, it also safely preserves the memories behind all our smiles and tears as a silent witness. Be it the affectionate hug of the mother to soothe all our pains, father's scolding for doing a silly mistake and then pacifying us by giving into all our demands, Grand parents' sometime affectionate and sometimes childish antics to save us from trouble, the silly fights with siblings or the secrets of our noontime adventure in the kitchen. We can feel their presence even when they are no more with us as the corners of that home where they lived, still hold a part of their soul, a part of our soul.
                                                                   Though there isn't any difference between a house and a home technically but still there is a difference emotionally. A hose is just four walls and roof which provide us a place to live butt when our loved ones live there, it becomes a home with their love, care and bonding. And this was what Zoya felt when she entered that two story , simply beautiful, classy, elegant and majestic house named Khan-Villa. It had a such a strong aura of warmth and love around it which Zoya never felt before though her parents and api-jiju loved her so much. Zoya entered house and she immediately understood that if it was beautiful outside , it was breath-taking inside. She was warmly welcomed by Dilshad , Ayaan and Najma. Dilshad took her in a warm, motherly hug and kissed her forhead. She thanked her for saving Najma and told her that from that day she was also her daughter like Najma as she came to know about her parents from Najma and she said it with so much sincearity that a pearly tear drop slipped from Zoya's eyes. While she found a mother in Dilshad, she found a crazy but sweet and trust worthy friend in Ayaan who entertained her from the moment she entered the house with his crazy antics. The only person who was left to be introduced was the eldest Khan sibling who had informed earlier that he would be late and would have dinner with client and so no one need to wait for him, especially Dilshad who was not feeling well since the past two days but was still reluctant to wait for him. Zoya was fine with the idea of meeting him tomorrow. But it surprised her when Ayaan told her that he also owned a very famous construction company. Before she could ask more she was called for the dinner and the topic was forgotten.

Zoya was tossing and turning in her new bed , in her new room. The time difference and the new atmosphere was proving it difficult for her to sleep. After trying for long two hours, she finally sat up on the bed quitting the idea of sleeping when the clock struck twelve . It was then, when Zoya heard some noises coming from the kitchen area. Zoya tip-toed out of her room with her paper spray in hand. She stood in front of her room-door watching in every direction with suspicious eyes. Suddenly her eyes landed on the man's figure who was standing in front of open fridge making her gasp. Zoya quickly covered her mouth with her hands when she saw person stopped doing whatever he was doing. She released the breath she was holding when see saw him resuming his work shrugging his shoulder. Zoya thanked the pitch darkness in the room which made it easy for her to hide. She could have never saw in the darkness if he wasn't standing in front of the open fridge which provided enough light for her to see it was a well built man. But he had his back towards her. So she couldn't see his face. Zoya's mind started going in all direction and his already ultra-imaginary mind started to work over-time producing all kind of negative thoughts.

- Allah Miyan! Who is this person? And how did he enter this house? What if he is a thief?! Ah! Even worse, if he is serial killer? What should I do now? I can't even call anyone. This will startled this killer. I have to do something. Wait a minute. What is he taking out from his pocket? Is it a gun or knife? I have to something fast before it's too late.

While Zoya was busy thinking about the imaginary danger, Asad stood in front of the fridge oblivious to all this. He came home 5 minutes ago. He had dinner with the clients, so he went to fridge to just have some cold water. He didn't switch on the light as he didn't wanted to disturb anyone, specially his ammi. He knew about the arrival of the new guest but he also knew that it wasn't the right time to meet her. Some water was spilled on his suit, so he entered his hands in his pocket to find the handkerchief. It was then when he suddenly felt pain on his shoulder.
                                               Zoya tip-toed towards the kitchen area. She didn't know if it was her talent to walk quietly or this man's lack of attention towards her or her sheer luck that she didn't got caught. Taking the frying pan from the kitchen counter, she started beating the man with all her might without giving him a chance to understand whatever was happening.
                                               Asad started wincing in pain not understanding who was beating him and why. He finally managed to get hold the person's hand and twisted them with one hand and closed her mouth with the other hand. In the light of the fridge Asad's eyes locked the 'attacker's eyes. While Zoya was also in the same position. Both them were confused as why those eyes of a unfamiliar seemed so familiar to them. Zoya was the first to break the eye lock. She again became aware of the situation. She bitted his hand and when he screamed in pain while retracting it , she started screaming her lungs out.

- Thief! Thief! Phoophi! Najma! Ayaan! Killer!

Asad tried to stop her scream but she sprayed the paper spray in his eyes. He yelled in pain while she continued her screaming. All the family member hurriedly came to the kitchen area at all these crazy screaming. Dilshad switched on the lights to reveal the site of a screaming Zoya and a yelling-in-pain Asad though his face wasn't visible as he had covered it with his hands in pain. Zoya finally stopped her screaming when she saw all of them.

- Zoya, what happened beta? Why are you screaming? Dilshad asked worriedly.

- Phoophi this thief entered in the house. But don't worry. I have taught him a good lesson him. He will never try to steal anything now. He don't know who Zoya Farooqui is. Zoya replied proudly.
   Asad, who was till then in too much pain to react, turned his head in her direction in a speed of light as soon as he heard her name, making everyone to gasp in utter shock and horror.

- Asad/Bhaijaan/Mr. Khan!!?

Asad's eyes were fixed on Zoya who was looking at everywhere but him. She was trembling in fear. If she had known is relation with this family in some other situation, she might had been shocked. But right now she was too scared to be surprised. Though Asad was least bothered about it. His eyes were blazing with anger and were blood shot red with the burning sensation of paper.

- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE IN MY HOUSE? Asad roared making Zoya jump in fear.

- I...I..am woh Najma...she...told me...I am living here...Zoya managed stammer. She wasn't able to form a coherent sentence.

Asad massaged his temples in complete frustration.

- I can't believe this is happening here. You are the one who saved Najma. Wasn't the punishment of bearing you at the office enough that now I have to bear you at the home also. What were you thinking before pulling this amazing stunt, huh?

- I thought that you were some thief or serial killer. Zoya replied feeling embarrassed for her dare-devil act.

- Which thief goes to the kitchen instead of searching for money or jewel?Asad asked astonished.

-Well thieves also do get hungry. Zoya quickly changed the topic seeing him giving the incredulous look.
- By the way who enters in his own house like a thief? Zoya asked back.

- The persons who don't want to disturb other's sleep. I can't believe that my luck playing such cruel tricks with me. This is the third time I am meeting you in one day and every time you created a scene. But this one is the biggest of them. Can't you think before acting? Because of my phone broke in the morning and now was at the verge of losing my eyes.

- I do think before doing anything and I also lost my I-pad because of you. And about this particular incident, I am sorry for this but you were also at fault. How am I supposed to know that it was you, not a thief? And the feelings about luck is very much mutual, trust me. My luck has become my worst enemy from the moment you have stepped foot in my life. Zoya said all this in one breath. The situation, the pain or the three people who were watching them with open mouth and high amusement were long forgotten.

- You are too much. Asad spitted the words through gritted teeth.

- Then you are too very much. Zoya reflected his emotions perfectly.

With that both of them stormed towards their room and closed the doors with loud BANGs at the same time. After their departure Ayaan finally said to the other two-

- Wow! Looks like they are gong to be great friends, no?
                          The three of them finally laughed to their hearts' content at the craziness of these two and returned to their rooms to complete their sleep.

Asad came out of the bathroom after freshening up and that was when something unusual caught hiss eyes. He went to the divan to find a tube of pain-healing gel and a strap of pain-killers kept on it with a small note attached to it. Curious, he opened the note to find a message, written in a beautiful handwriting.

I am not saying that was entirely my fault but still I shouldn't have beaten you so badly without being sure about the reality. So I am sorry. But that doesn't mean you start boosting your already huge ego. I said it because I really felt like this.
                                                         These are some pain-killers and gels. Hope they will soothe your pain. This is my way to apologize. Please take these and accept my apology.

- Zoya Farooqui

An involuntary smile crept on his lips reading this. He shook his head slightly and said softly-

- Crazy girl.
                   Little did he understood was that his wounds had already started to heal.

Show me your love through the likes and comments. And don't forget too praise the banner😉

asya7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashlesha2

aapne kahatha be4 6🥱

became late as my uncle and aunt came without notice. Sorry 😆 I really don't know why I always end up saying this word 🤣
ashlesha2 thumbnail
res
unres

i didnt like it seriously
i dindt except 4m u di
how could u write so costly that i can only love with all my soul
how could u steal my heart n put it in this story
how could u just do it

ok now seriously 
asya meeting was wonderfully describe n was the best part
n their fi8
aha i was in heaven
di plz cnt soon
or else
Edited by ashlesha2 - 8 years ago
ashlesha2 thumbnail

became late as my uncle and aunt came without notice. Sorry 😆 I really don't know why I always end up saying this word 🤣

kya karu adat se majbor ri8
offo😡
kobeb thumbnail
Awesome and funny update!! Nice banner also :)
muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome story
just loved reading it and read it in one go
please continue soon
will be waiting impatiently ðŸ˜Š