Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#110|A New Dawn~| (Page 81)

A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
*My 2 cents after stalking* 

Said by an introvert, the person and others shouldn't wait and expect the first step from us, boy or girl doesn't matter. Because we are too busy with stalking them with out of the corner of our eyes, trying to ignore, hiding our feelings, pretending to not care, daydreaming about them...Time hi kahan hai, to take the first step...ROFL

Most of times, loving/crush-ing on them from a safe distance is enough...

Plus this waking up the green monster by "MoMents" between "them" and "3rd" person only ruins whichever progress is made by our "moments" with them...AND increasing our insecurities, esp when the person is so friendly with every guy/girl but us...

*Back to stalking* 

(Geet + charminggenie = Analyzing MaNan...Day Dreaming ) 

Edited by A.Hajnal - 08 May 2015 at 2:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamadyaSrujana7.MaNangeet.acharminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
@Geet - Doing good.
She didn;t even need to say much and he understood. i like how they still are giving her something to contribute even at her lowest with that milk thing , how she finishes it so that he doesn't have to go through the pain. And he senses that all this girl needs is him around . 

His touch, his essence put her to sleep . There is this instinctive connection which I am so glad they have highlighted after the ILUs , this just elevates the confession for me.

I want girls bonding, TLC for Nandu, she trying to hold back, be brave and ignore the pain and then finally letting it out to Manik and starting her reboot. She has to pretend to be the "brave" one for long,zoning out has worked and that is what she did when she quickly corrects him that it doesn;t pain much. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Srujana7.MaNanA.Hajnalgeet.a

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Very true G, she's being strong. For him. It'll be nice if Cabir sees through it at least. And then manik. Child needs that friend who sees through the pretence. Her pain when she said she wants to expose pandit, she needs to.. Was more for him and everyone else than for herself.
I wish manik would just tell her and demonstrate that she can be selfish sometimes, with him, and it will make him love her more.. Her tears make her stronger not weak :(

She's broken but trying to say she's healing using cellotape- never works!

Oh and wanted to break TK's face. Ugh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Srujana7.MaNanA.Hajnalfilter.coffeecharminggenie

charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by A.Hajnal

*My2 cents after stalking* 

Said by an introvert, the other person or others shouldn't wait and expect the first step from us, boy or girl doesn't matter. Because we are too busy with stalking them with out of the corner of our eyes, trying to ignore, hiding our feelings, pretending to not care, daydreaming about them...Time hi kahan hai, to take the first step...ROFL

Most of times, loving/crush-ing on them from a safe distance is enough...

Plus this waking up the green monster by "MoMents" between "them" and "3rd" person only ruins whichever progress is made by our "moments" with them...AND increasing our insecurities, esp when the person is so friendly with every guy/girl but us...

*Back to stalking* 

(Geet + charminggenie = Analyzing MaNan...Day Dreaming ) 

@Bold - This , please!!  It breaks story trope . MaNan are past it, super repetitive . Make him contribute to them individually if at all he is needed. But not as a conflict for their relationship.

Nice take on the loving/crushes, the hint notedWink

That hair thing was him getting off-guard with her changed appearance, it's been long since she has tied her hair , he had a questioning gaze and she sensed it and didn't reply. Nice, subtle touch on how Manik was picking cues about her not being fine and she noticing his worry,his thoughts. Very Nice.

Srujana7.MaNanA.Hajnalgeet.a

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
@A: arre! Yeh kya matlab hai? :p i WANT to know ur thoughts abt epi NOW.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Srujana7.MaNanA.Hajnal

charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet.a

Very true G, she's being strong. For him. It'll be nice if Cabir sees through it at least. And then manik. Child needs that friend who sees through the pretence. Her pain when she said she wants to expose pandit, she needs to.. Was more for him and everyone else than for herself.
I wish manik would just tell her and demonstrate that she can be selfish sometimes, with him, and it will make him love her more.. Her tears make her stronger not weak :(

She's broken but trying to say she's healing using cellotape- never works!

Oh and wanted to break TK's face. Ugh

She will only let Manik in , as much as I adore CabIni , I feel Nandini has never shared or broken down before anyone else but Manik. He has always manged to stop her spiral. Whenever she is about to break, they throw Manik angst or he is around to catch her. But this time he has to let her break,, speak up, talk- they have made him say it and i hope they act on it. The build up is there for long. 

@Bold - This !! it makes for a difficult viewing and a heavier one. But character wise , it's very on-point. I don't really think Nandu was ever strong, she took to it because she is scared of breaking down, that punch came when she was almost torn apart , even then she lashed out, there were always tears, fear was always there. She likes to be emotionally brave, not share but only he could ever make her talk or even sense it. 

For a girl who has stayed away from attention being the one giving TLC to others, it is a good contract or flip that now she is the one going to get the attention and TLC. Interesting.

TK needs to go.NO ADULTS. 

harinisriram39Srujana7.MaNangeet.a

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Originally posted by A.Hajnal

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">*My2 cents after stalking*</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Said by an introvert, the other person or others shouldn't wait and expect the first step from us, boy or girl doesn't matter. Because we are too busy with stalking them with out of the corner of our eyes, trying to ignore, hiding our feelings, pretending to not care, daydreaming about them...Time hi kahan hai, to take the first step...ROFL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Most of times, loving/crush-ing on them from a safe distance is enough...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Plus this waking up the green monster by "MoMents" between "them" and "3rd" person only ruins whichever progress is made by our "moments" with them...AND increasing our insecurities, esp when the person is so friendly with every guy/girl but us...</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">*Back to stalking*</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">(Geet + charminggenie = AnalyzingMaNan...Day Dreaming)</font>

@Bold - This , please!! It breaks story trope . MaNan are past it, super repetitive . Make him contribute to them individually if at all he is needed. But not as a conflict for their relationship.

Nice take on the loving/crushes, the hint notedWink

That hair thing was him getting off-guard with her changed appearance, it's been long since she has tied her hair , he had a questioning gaze and she sensed it and didn't reply. Nice, subtle touch on how Manik was picking cues about her not being fine and she noticing his worry,his thoughts. Very Nice.

The new guy would become VERY intriguing if hes friendly in general and very very guarded with some. But i have no clue.. I HOPE they play with the character a bit.. Um.. Compared to the others, he could be a guy from a happy normal family with NO complications..
Might provide a nice off-centred perspective from these grieving children... No psycho tendencies, no terminal diseases, no problems with sexual identifications with parents, a loving family...'we can see how this changes with fav5..

Aise hi thought aaya abhi

Srujana7.MaNanA.Hajnalcharminggenie

filter.coffee IF-Rockerz
filter.coffee
filter.coffee

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet.a

VERY LATE!!

BUT he made her wear EARRINGS!!

Oh my god...the way he did it..and she took that slight pain coz it was accompanied with this gesture of love...sigh..SO MUCH LOVE..

The way he spoke her name in reverence...first face he would want to see every day and the last thing he wants to see at night.
He loves her so much that HE GOT NIGHTMARES ABOUT SOMETHING THAT TRAUMATIZED HER! LIKE. SO much love..
child that he is, HE needed consolation and care after he gave her the same and made her sleep..
God. babies...

as long as they are together, they DONT NEED ANYONE ELSE.
And Jeena jeena, like I can't EVEN!!

so much love...so much tenderness, so much reverence: in one name...her name is the only offering he offers to a God he never believed in...save for HER aiyappa because HE got Nandini to Manik...And he offers that name, utters it with that reverence of the first prayer: nandini...

That name is perfection: from obsession, it has become reverence and yet, it has always been her.
her name, her smile, her earrings, her well-being,..
that curve of her mouth, that gentleness in her eyes: he LIVES for it.

Dehleez pe baitha hua tha, guarding her from nightmares, taking them on for her, and to heal her, as much as to heal himself...
he NEEDED to be there, to ensure she was fine, that anyone who DARES to touch her, DARES to hurt her or even think of doing so, NEEDS to go past him.

I don't know whats gonna happen with CavYa..but PLEASE I AM SICK AND ABSOLUTELY SICK OF THE TWO MOTHERS..PLEASE FOR GOD'S SAKE LEAVE THE TWO ALONE. G _O AWAY PLEASE!!

AND RIDHIMA, ALL that talk of love and being brave. GHANTA.
JAA TU BHI BHAAD MEIN JAA>
THERE WERE ALMOST 6 WITNESSES INCLUDING THE POLICE OFFICERS TO THAT KIDNAPPING SO I DON'T SEE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS.
PLEASE MAN, just LET IT GO!
UGH.

Babies need to wrapped in soft fragrant cloth and left to BE in their world of love and tenderness and happiness
PLEASE. A FEW lighthearted days :((((

p.s: HUGs and ignore typos. TOO tired to make much sense

Clap Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Srujana7.MaNan

Go to top