Users

Frequent Posters

VshitsDISHOOM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Souma.N

Link not opening...😕

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MaNan-Manik-Nandini/905770366119733
try this one or simply write in google manan/manik nandini fb page...
-MKB- thumbnail
Coochi- Waiting for your analysis ðŸ˜†
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Their synchronisation is abnormal
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Aarya-

Are you asking from writer's perceptive? If so then it really depends how you judge a year in the show, through the caliber of performance, the strength of it's stories, the rating power, etc. The show should be able to accept  the new viewing habits, but then if production houses do nothing but hedge bets and play things safe, you will see massive regression. It's really a pattern behavior in all shows. In Ky2 there's hardly room for regression cause the story has never really looked back in time to close the open loops, it's constantly moving ahead.

@Bold - This basically!!  Smart Catch, A. ðŸ˜†

Which is why they leave those main open ended loops because once they are done mystic is gone ,their narration constricts , they will have to step out or retreat. 

Also since the synopsis is about "growing up" , there is no need for main story-line. You play with the conflicted damaged parts of every character. Basically they set up arcs based on individual traits and play around. Very clever. Every other side mystery is just the intrigue. So while earlier, one was surprised by the unpredictability of these characters, now it's about predicting them and seeing their "growth". The characters are young teens, so even if they err it doesn't seem jarring well atleast  to some extent. ðŸ˜†

Only problem is some tracks become annoying "hanging chads" if not resolved sooner like band of brothers, attacks kinda stuff, though all of it has nothing to do with basic premise of this show.  Which is why they are resolving some chads that are part of the premise- the kill one, ManRuv friendship and closing those loops but aliens/pen started the show might be dragged till the end. 

It's how one of my fav writer duo Kings' set their shows  , ofcourse they be on another level but KY2 has very similar style. ðŸ˜³
Edited by charminggenie - 8 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
VERY LATE!!

BUT he made her wear EARRINGS!!

Oh my god...the way he did it..and she took that slight pain coz it was accompanied with this gesture of love...sigh..SO MUCH LOVE..

The way he spoke her name in reverence...first face he would want to see every day and the last thing he wants to see at night.
He loves her so much that HE GOT NIGHTMARES ABOUT SOMETHING THAT TRAUMATIZED HER! LIKE. SO much love..
child that he is, HE needed consolation and care after he gave her the same and made her sleep..
God. babies...

as long as they are together, they DONT NEED ANYONE ELSE.
And Jeena jeena, like I can't EVEN!!

so much love...so much tenderness, so much reverence: in one name...her name is the only offering he offers to a God he never believed in...save for HER aiyappa because HE got Nandini to Manik...And he offers that name, utters it with that reverence of the first prayer: nandini...

That name is perfection: from obsession, it has become reverence and yet, it has always been her.
her name, her smile, her earrings, her well-being,..
that curve of her mouth, that gentleness in her eyes: he LIVES for it.

Dehleez pe baitha hua tha, guarding her from nightmares, taking them on for her, and to heal her, as much as to heal himself...
he NEEDED to be there, to ensure she was fine, that anyone who DARES to touch her, DARES to hurt her or even think of doing so, NEEDS to go past him. 

I don't know whats gonna happen with CavYa..but PLEASE I AM SICK AND ABSOLUTELY SICK OF THE TWO MOTHERS..PLEASE FOR GOD'S SAKE LEAVE THE TWO ALONE. G _O AWAY PLEASE!!

AND RIDHIMA, ALL that talk of love and being brave. GHANTA.
JAA TU BHI BHAAD MEIN JAA>
THERE WERE ALMOST 6 WITNESSES INCLUDING THE POLICE OFFICERS TO THAT KIDNAPPING SO I DON'T SEE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS.
PLEASE MAN, just LET IT GO!
UGH.

Babies need to wrapped in soft fragrant cloth and left to  BE in their world of love and tenderness and happiness
PLEASE. A FEW lighthearted days :((((

p.s: HUGs and ignore typos. TOO tired to make much sense
Edited by geet.a - 8 years ago
charminggenie thumbnail
@Geet - Hugsss!!
I know right that earring bit was love, he knows she is not okay if she is not wearing them and it bothers , she realized it and made him to put them for her , replacing the bad touch with his loving caress. 

I hate adults on this show now. Buzz them away, except Chacha-Chachi. 

No external conflict for MaNan now, let them be, mess with them individuality but not their relationship. 
geet.a thumbnail
@G:🤗 all good?
howz u?

that's what soothed her to sleep too, right...his touch be magic healing for her, as hers is for him...sigh...i LOVED their scenes..i actually liked ManRuv convo too...some maturity too..lol

BUT PLEASE LET THE 'ADULTS' leave..let the kids play.. god. I SO want them all to party...

U know, i REALLY want the fab5 girls and nandu and navya to have a slumber party and the boys trying to sneak in..would love to see some girl bonding..eventually...

I want the others to be strong for her, I have been feeling this ever since I saw that scene when they stand in front of chacha chachi, shielding nandini...like, they NEEDED to learn and grow to be there for this girl, to be her friend when she needs them the most...and no matter what anyone says, for me, except maNan and MaNanBir, this will the most precious thing this  show has shown to me...it made me cry!! happy tears!
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
*My 2 cents after stalking* 

Said by an introvert, the person and others shouldn't wait and expect the first step from us, boy or girl doesn't matter. Because we are too busy with stalking them with out of the corner of our eyes, trying to ignore, hiding our feelings, pretending to not care, daydreaming about them...Time hi kahan hai, to take the first step...🤣

Most of times, loving/crush-ing on them from a safe distance is enough...

Plus this waking up the green monster by "MoMents" between "them" and "3rd" person only ruins whichever progress is made by our "moments" with them...AND increasing our insecurities, esp when the person is so friendly with every guy/girl but us...

*Back to stalking* 

(Geet + charminggenie = Analyzing MaNan... ) 
Edited by A.Hajnal - 8 years ago
charminggenie thumbnail
@Geet - Doing good.
She didn;t even need to say much and he understood. i like how they still are giving her something to contribute even at her lowest with that milk thing , how she finishes it so that he doesn't have to go through the pain. And he senses that all this girl needs is him around . 

His touch, his essence put her to sleep . There is this instinctive connection which I am so glad they have highlighted after the ILUs , this just elevates the confession for me.

I want girls bonding, TLC for Nandu, she trying to hold back, be brave and ignore the pain and then finally letting it out to Manik and starting her reboot. She has to pretend to be the "brave" one for long,zoning out has worked and that is what she did when she quickly corrects him that it doesn;t pain much. 

geet.a thumbnail
Very true G, she's being strong. For him. It'll be nice if Cabir sees through it at least. And then manik. Child needs that friend who sees through the pretence. Her pain when she said she wants to expose pandit, she needs to.. Was more for him and everyone else than for herself.
I wish manik would just tell her and demonstrate that she can be selfish sometimes, with him, and it will make him love her more.. Her tears make her stronger not weak :(

She's broken but trying to say she's healing using cellotape- never works!

Oh and wanted to break TK's face. Ugh