Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#110|A New Dawn~| (Page 21)

white_beauty Goldie
white_beauty
white_beauty

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
new friend or a childhood friend either ways we will get possessive manik. manik is very secure in this relationship no doubt but he simply csnt stand the fact that someone else has nandini's attention i dont mean it in a dysfunctional way but well manik is the type who would want it all and if aryamann ends up being a childhood friend then toh possessiveness will reach new heights cos clearly this guy will know more about nandini and have a connection with her before manikTongueTongue
possessive manik is soo much funLOLLOL
that farmhouse kidnapping scene of manik and nandini where in manik asks nandini where does he stand in her priority list still cracks me upTongue

@kp: i know right! in middle of the night he found two pairs of earrings lying on the road while driving a car! so hilarious was his entry sceneLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsmoonstonespirit-KP-Srujana7.MaNanCooChifilter.coffeeEXOLCat.

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
I would actually like to see some closure for Cabir vis a vis Raghav. During the Soha track, Cabir went to Raghav's house to commit suicide. So it seems his feelings for Raghav are pretty deep. I think Cabir needs closure from Raghav.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Stardust09-KP-CooChiSrujana7.MaNanTheFaerieQueenEXOLcharminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by white_beauty

new friend or a childhood friend either ways we will get possessive manik. manik is very secure in this relationship no doubt but he simply csnt stand the fact that someone else has nandini's attention i dont mean it in a dysfunctional way but well manik is the type who would want it all and if aryamann ends up being a childhood friend then toh possessiveness will reach new heights cos clearly this guy will know more about nandini and have a connection with her before manikTongueTongue
possessive manik is soo much funLOLLOL
that farmhouse kidnapping scene of manik and nandini where in manik asks nandini where does he stand in her priority list still cracks me upTongue

@kp: i know right! in middle of the night he found two pairs of earrings lying on the road while driving a car! so hilarious was his entry sceneLOL

See, Aryaman should anyway antagonize Manik more coz this guy could have prevented the kidnapping had he looked around carefully, this should instantly put him on Manik's hate list and then add Chidlhood  bhai-chara, and music challenge, Manik will seethe . 

Manik needs to take Nandu to his outhouse again. 

Also ship Nyo away, no over-exposure please. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Stardust09-KP-white_beautySrujana7.MaNanCooChifilter.coffee

white_beauty Goldie
white_beauty
white_beauty

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

I would actually like to see some closure for Cabir vis a vis Raghav. During the Soha track, Cabir went to Raghav's house to commit suicide. So it seems his feelings for Raghav are pretty deep. I think Cabir needs closure from Raghav.

this!
he really needs a closure. his feelings for raghav i believe are still there and only if he gets a closure will he be able to move on.

people should understand being gay and bi arent the same thing and its not some illness that needs cure its just who you are. he is just a normal guy who loves guys that's it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstonespirit-KP-CooChiSrujana7.MaNanCat.

BoxedIn IF-Dazzler
BoxedIn
BoxedIn

I don't have a clue what kind of creature this Aryaman is and don't give a damn. 
But can we please get MaNan to have those silly, harmless little fights again? Something which comes from the disparate nature of their own personalities? It added spice and normalcy to their relationship, unlike all this heavy-duty emotional stuff which often veers into cheesy. I miss the light vibe this show used to have. So bored of this permanent dark cloud of dukh-dard in the show. LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstonespiritStardust09-KP-white_beautymissvioletzrn1312Srujana7.MaNanCooChifilter.coffeeTheFaerieQueenEXOLCat.charminggenie

charminggenie
charminggenie

Originally posted by AnomanderRake

He needs closure, also he hasn't thought of love again. That CabIni talk about second chances is left like that, either this CaVYa mess will mean they both reconnecting and Cabir talking to Raghav once again , having that closure. 

Or this new guy can stir up feelings which will  force Cabir to seek that closure that he is avoiding. 

Edited by charminggenie - 07 May 2015 at 3:10pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsStardust09Srujana7.MaNanTheFaerieQueenCat.

charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BoxedIn

I don't have a clue what kind of creature this Aryaman is and don't give a damn. 
But can we please get MaNan to have those silly, harmless little fights again? Something which comes from the disparate nature of their own personalities? It added spice and normalcy to their relationship, unlike all this heavy-duty emotional stuff which often veers into cheesy. I miss the light vibe this show used to have. So bored of this permanent dark cloud of dukh-dard in the show. LOL

I sinned. Maybe.Smile

Yes please, silly fights, while they both fight over shipping bro with either Alya or Cabir. 
-KP- Goldie
-KP-
-KP-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

Originally posted by -KP-

Bahahahaha! This made me laugh so much...lol

Seriously though, who thought of introducing him like this? Like finding an earring at night when it's completely dark?? I wanna bang my head against the table.

I like Jotwani despite his eyebrows. He can act - in like 2 snippets they showed of him. He has a potential, can act so they should use him smartly.

He could be PK part 2 as well, the guy had x-ray vision, KP, could see the earring from a mile. #AlienAlert .LOL

So random, if they even wanted him as an eye-witness, could have had him around when Police came or something.

Lol well if he is an Alien that came to take Dhruv so Aliya can live happily ever after, then I gues I can forgive him...Hahahha

There were so many ways they can could have introduced him...blah! Whatver; can't change the past! Lol

@Cavya track - TBH, I have been very disappointed the way they handled thee track; this whole shaadi + moms killed it all. I had wished they become friends in real sense; enjoy each other's company and be buddies. I had wished for them to find themselves with each other's help and become strong, but I didn't want Navya to become completely dependent on Cabir and all that. No wonder people think that he is bi, because sometimes they act like a couple.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CooChiRibelleEXOLcharminggenie

Go to top