Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#110|A New Dawn~| (Page 16)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by white_beauty

@ay: the earing thing i believe is a lame excuse to involve him in the kidnapping drama! Like a witness or something which is really stupid. I want the cv's to really think his character through. What is the purpose what they want rather than just randomly adding him that would end up like pandit. Wasted potential. And honestly at this point all i want is that please let him be normal and not another psycho. Viewers will need therapy after this.
@kp: even i hope they go that way. Dhrulyq as ay said need that boost in their track and at this point dhruv is really not thinking much about this. But this guy ka presence might make that happen

And off screen he looks fine what on earth do they do to him to make him look so champu and wierd on screen!

@bold: Exactly. 

I hope you're right about the earring thing being random and we don't have yet another random deewana of Nandu's earrings on our hands. 

Yeah that is what I don't get either...Jotwani's actually cute offscreen...why are they deliberately making him look crappy in the show?Confused   Not doing him any favors characterization-wise either...if they don't make him a nuisance he could actually be an entertaining character...they should consider that. 

@Adhi: Agree...Dhruv needs a major reality check...the dhulai from the random hired goons doesn't count...he needs to GROVEL big time to win Alya back.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-KP-CooChinoor321filter.coffeeEXOLCat.

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by white_beauty

@ay: the earing thing i believe is a lame excuse to involve him in the kidnapping drama! Like a witness or something which is really stupid. I want the cv's to really think his character through. What is the purpose what they want rather than just randomly adding him that would end up like pandit. Wasted potential. And honestly at this point all i want is that please let him be normal and not another psycho. Viewers will need therapy after this.
@kp: even i hope they go that way. Dhrulyq as ay said need that boost in their track and at this point dhruv is really not thinking much about this. But this guy ka presence might make that happen

And off screen he looks fine what on earth do they do to him to make him look so champu and wierd on screen!

@This!!

I don't get it , he looks so good off-screen , but his scenes were pretty meh, could be writing or the jaded addition but I couldn't see any spark. Heck Zain had a bit of it the first time he showed up. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-KP-CooChiCat.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KP-

I like the idea of Manan playing Cupid for Dhrulya...:)

I think that's an inevitability...MaNan will deffo be playing cupid either for Dhrulya or helping Cavya with their problems. 

Apni problems solve karne ke baad MaNan need new projects after all...given the guardian complex they both suffer fromLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-KP-CooChifilter.coffeeCat.EXOL

charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

Pity party project 3 
rofl.

genie you crack me up! 

See it's a decent possibility , they are giving tracks to everyone, might as well give this guy to Mukti and chuck him when Harshad comes around to mess with Mukti. Sigh, whatever an early out. But if this be the case, then I will happily zone them both out. Tongue

Honestly I don't know if I feel for Dhrulya now, so if the new guy can work well, this might be fun. Just don't overcrowd their track.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstonespiritStardust09-KP-CooChiZAHARA.Cat.

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
You know he can be Nandu's childhood friend and with an interest in Alya and getting Dhruv all worked up and Manik too, because Dhruv is worked up and because he is Nandu's friend. Infact we can have a nice track here with some new music rivalry between this guy and Fab5 especially if he is going all out to flirt with Alya. Kriss and Aryamann will look good too. DhrulYa needs something badly, some external trope, cause right now their story is at a standstill and needs some excitement.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

lachuuDiiyaa95moonstonespiritmissvioletzrn1312-KP-CooChifilter.coffeeZAHARA.TheFaerieQueenEXOLFlame.Of.Rosecharminggenie-Cherry-AreYaar

charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Also can they just end this CavYa Momma drama, I don't like Navya's Mom and time to rest Cabir's mother too. Too many adults be distracting. Also it#'s beyond irritating.
Since few episodes I am seeing a bit of spark in Navya, let her speak up for Cabir and end this crap. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Stardust09-KP-CooChifilter.coffeeCat.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

You know he can be Nandu's childhood friend and with an interest in Alya and getting Dhruv all worked up and Manik too, because Dhruv is worked up and because he is Nandu's friend. Infact we can have a nice track here with some new music rivalry between this guy and Fab5 especially if he is going all out to flirt with Alya. Kriss and Aryamann will look good too. DhrulYa needs something badly, some external trope, cause right now their story is at a standstill and needs some excitement.

THIS...ALL OF IT.

I would love for him to be genuine friends with Nandu...after the scarring experience of Zain's non-acting, Jotwani is deffo a leg up...hoping they can create a genuine good friendship for Nandu with him and not resort to cliches...and yes side by side they can develop an angle b/w him and Alya as well...that way he can be incorporated into the lives of multiple characters nicely without looking like he's forced in. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstonespiritStardust09missvioletzrn1312-KP-CooChifilter.coffeeZAHARA.TheFaerieQueennoor321Flame.Of.RoseCat.

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Aryamann in bet MaNan ust wont work because considering how we have been sold their story, its impossible to see anyone coming between them or either of them being interested in anyone else. And  DhrulYa needs something

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Stardust09-KP-missvioletzrn1312CooChifilter.coffeeTheFaerieQueenFlame.Of.RosecharminggenieAreYaar

Go to top