Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#110|A New Dawn~| (Page 15)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KP-

Maybe they can just introduce him using MaNan and he can become friends with both of them. Hehe

Then he can meet Alya through them and maybe start having feelings for her while Dhruv burns in jealousy!

Can they do this? Please!!

I guess he'll see Alya at the police station if he shows up to be a witness for Nandu...so lowe at first sight ho jaayega usko Alya se?LOL

JAALOUS Dhrub would be quite amusingLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstonespirit-KP-zrn1312CooChifilter.coffeeTheFaerieQueenEXOLCat.

ZAHARA. IF-Rockerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

So I have thought about it, let Aryamann be for either Cabir or in a love triangle with DhrulYa. Cabir needs some loving, like desperately and not be the scapegoat father for Navya's baby and Dhruv needs to fight for Alya, he has had it too easy, let Aryamann be interested in Alya and Dhruv make an effort to show that he loves her and will fight for her. 

Word! He would look so good with Alya!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstonespiritCooChifilter.coffeeEXOLCat.

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Browman cannot be part of triangle. Right now MaNan be too secured, too into their space and that will totally undermine the great love they have tried selling out.Don't break the story trope, it never happened with Dhruv , shouldn't with Browman.
But since they are linking him with the court case, he can just be some relative read distant cousin of Nandu who might have known her from her US days and then let him play either with Cabir or Dhrulya. Since the attacks be back in focus , they can visit that night.

Honestly Dhrulya already have Harshad to create conflict and that eating disorder is easy cop out for Dhruv to work his thing with Alya.

I would love if it's for Cabir, boy needs loving and considering how he is stuck with Momma drama, it would be nice break. 

Worse- Mukti Pity Party Project 3. 

Edited by charminggenie - 07 May 2015 at 2:20pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellspoopymastermoonstonespiritStardust09-KP-CooChifilter.coffeeZAHARA.TheFaerieQueenEXOLCat.

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
I would like to see Dhruv fight for Alya, everything came too easy for him, you want the girl, then fight for her.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstonespirit-KP-white_beautyzrn1312ZAHARA.TheFaerieQueenfilter.coffeeAreYaar

white_beauty Goldie
white_beauty
white_beauty

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
@ay: the earing thing i believe is a lame excuse to involve him in the kidnapping drama! Like a witness or something which is really stupid. I want the cv's to really think his character through. What is the purpose what they want rather than just randomly adding him that would end up like pandit. Wasted potential. And honestly at this point all i want is that please let him be normal and not another psycho. Viewers will need therapy after this.
@kp: even i hope they go that way. Dhrulyq as ay said need that boost in their track and at this point dhruv is really not thinking much about this. But this guy ka presence might make that happen

And off screen he looks fine what on earth do they do to him to make him look so champu and wierd on screen!

moonstonespirit-KP-CooChiCat.AreYaar

-KP- Goldie
-KP-
-KP-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by -KP-

Maybe they can just introduce him using MaNan and he can become friends with both of them. Hehe

Then he can meet Alya through them and maybe start having feelings for her while Dhruv burns in jealousy!

Can they do this? Please!!

I guess he'll see Alya at the police station if he shows up to be a witness for Nandu...so lowe at first sight ho jaayega usko Alya se?LOL

JAALOUS Dhrub would be quite amusingLOL

lol he doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would fall in love at the first sight...based on the 2 scenes they have shown of him. Haha but again what do I know?
maybe he can say "she is hot" or something - idk, pick up line? -now that I can see him doing.
Dhruv burning in jealousy - more expressions on his uttu'd face would help, please?
I like the idea of Manan playing Cupid for Dhrulya...:)

moonstonespiritCooChifilter.coffeeCat.charminggenie

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

I would like to see Dhruv fight for Alya, everything came too easy for him, you want the girl, then fight for her.

Karan looks good with Kriss, but they already have given an easy way out to Dhruv by making Alya suffer from some eating disorder.  Could be a nice way to stir up thier equation using Browman . 

But the guy would have some connection with MaNan , the earring, stupid police station bit cannot be too random. Make him be Nandu's second cousin or something. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-KP-filter.coffeeCat.EXOL

ZAHARA. IF-Rockerz
ZAHARA.
ZAHARA.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Pity party project 3 
rofl.

genie you crack me up! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CooChiCat.charminggenie

Go to top