Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#110|A New Dawn~| (Page 14)

Stardust09 Senior Member
Stardust09
Stardust09

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayushijindal

Originally posted by Diiyaa95

Originally posted by ayushijindal

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=31cOC7KNavo
new telly byte spoiler about upcoming track.

Confirming the same that we all already know pandit track is ending, ridhima backing out and aryamaan will help nandu in this case :/

Wondering if they are going to make aryamaan some childhood friend of nandus from mangalore seen as he said these Mumbai people are weird when he gave manik the earring the other day. Would tie in with the competition track between aryamaan and manik but please no don't want anything of this sort! Angry
yeah let see how it turns around.. I never get it why they always want 3rd person only for manan..

Doubt it will affect them. They've been through worse. No browman could possibly do anything and he doesn't seem like a psycho. Relax.

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
So I have thought about it, let Aryamann be for either Cabir or in a love triangle with DhrulYa. Cabir needs some loving, like desperately and not be the scapegoat father for Navya's baby and Dhruv needs to fight for Alya, he has had it too easy, let Aryamann be interested in Alya and Dhruv make an effort to show that he loves her and will fight for her. 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsmoonstonespiritStardust09Diiyaa95y.c.yetikaroxx-KP-zrn1312NushIshSrujana7.MaNanharinisriram39TheFaerieQueenRibelleZAHARA.filter.coffeeFlame.Of.Rose-Cherry-

Diiyaa95 Senior Member
Diiyaa95
Diiyaa95

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Stardust09

Doubt it will affect them. They've been through worse. No browman could possibly do anything and he doesn't seem like a psycho. Relax.

Lol you can't trust the cvs & characters on kyy they just love their twists and turns! and talking about psycho we didn't think pandit would be psycho either it was only because we were warned before hand we were expecting it to happen but even then hoped he wouldn't turn into a creep! Lol so you never know what they are going to do with the new entry but it's seems he's here for manan agn Angry

But I still hope he is here for cabir instead! it's about time his love story came on track! He deserves to be happy and find love after all he's been through and helped manan through as well as the others in their times of need Smile

Edited by Diiyaa95 - 07 May 2015 at 1:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-KP-

-KP- Goldie
-KP-
-KP-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

So I have thought about it, let Aryamann be for either Cabir or in a love triangle with DhrulYa. Cabir needs some loving, like desperately and not be the scapegoat father for Navya's baby and Dhruv needs to fight for Alya, he has had it too easy, let Aryamann be interested in Alya and Dhruv make an effort to show that he loves her and will fight for her.

Word!! I have been thinking about this too and I really believe that Aryaman can be really helpful for Dhrulya; right now, Dhruv is not doing anything. If he sees another guy taking an interest in Alya, he will probably start realizing that he needs to make an effort to let Alya know that he is seriously sorry about what he said and get her back!!
It could be uttu's acting, but I couldn't understand if dhruv was sad during the conversation they had - Alya was clear about wanting to be friends and for some reason, it felt like he just accepted it. It felt like it didn't really affect him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zrn1312filter.coffeeCat.charminggenie

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Unfortunately given how much they've connected new guy's entry to MaNan and shown him repeatedly interacting with Manik or Nandini, chances are higher he is here to be a part of their track than the others. 

I honestly would like it if they used him for the Dhrulya track...feel like he will look good with Alya...and also I'd like to see him being a genuine friend to Nandu cuz of Jotwani-Niti ka offscreen buddiness. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Diiyaa95moonstonespiritStardust09-KP-CooChiLiveLaughLove..TheFaerieQueenFlame.Of.RoseCat.

white_beauty Goldie
white_beauty
white_beauty

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Unfortunately given how much they've connected new guy's entry to MaNan and shown him repeatedly interacting with Manik or Nandini, chances are higher he is here to be a part of their track than the others. 

I honestly would like it if they used him for the Dhrulya track...feel like he will look good with Alya...and also I'd like to see him being a genuine friend to Nandu cuz of Jotwani-Niti ka offscreen buddiness. 

It also can be that at this point if he ends up helping nandini he will immediately be in the good books of fab5 from there on maybe some other track for him.
Honestly i feel dhrulya track main he will be good not just cos i want him away from manan but dhrulya track at this point does need something like this. As someone said dhruv had it to easy.

They have been consistent past two weeks i sincerely hope they dont screw it up with the new entry. MaNan really dont need any third angle at this point. Wont make any sense.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-KP-CooChiCat.AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by white_beauty

It also can be that at this point if he ends up helping nandini he will immediately be in the good books of fab5 from there on maybe some other track for him.
Honestly i feel dhrulya track main he will be good not just cos i want him away from manan but dhrulya track at this point does need something like this. As someone said dhruv had it to easy.

They have been consistent past two weeks i sincerely hope they dont screw it up with the new entry. MaNan really dont need any third angle at this point. Wont make any sense.

THIS...well that is the LOGICAL conclusion...unfortunately I can't really trust them to take the logical route always cuz they want DRAMA.

Yes, Dhrulya track is at a total standstill right now and definitely needs a boost...so Aryaman would be ideal for that...they can weave in his friendships with the others alongside too...but his obsession with Nandu's earrings is what's giving me pauseConfused...the writers need to think this through rather than throwing in a character for whims and fancies...ab usko le hi aaye ho toh use him properly...if they make him a forced in/nuisance of a character, no one will be interested in that. 

They can use him for Dhrulya and MaNan can play cupid for DhrulYa too...kaam mil jaayega unhein bhiLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstonespirit-KP-filter.coffeeTheFaerieQueenEXOLFlame.Of.RoseCat.

-KP- Goldie
-KP-
-KP-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

Maybe they can just introduce him using MaNan and he can become friends with both of them. Hehe

Then he can meet Alya through them and maybe start having feelings for her while Dhruv burns in jealousy!

Can they do this? Please!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstonespiritmissvioletzrn1312CooChifilter.coffeeEXOLCat.charminggenieAreYaar

Go to top