Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#110|A New Dawn~| (Page 116)

Flame.Of.Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cherry-

Originally posted by Flame.Of.Rose

Swan they will. They are 2 very PROFESSIONAL people

ROFLROFLahh using their own words against them, well played adi well played

I always play to win Swan. Criminal psychologist, well in that matter, any kind of psychologist should know how to manipulate.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mamathasridhar

DreamCatcher.. IF-Sizzlerz
DreamCatcher..
DreamCatcher..

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:51am | IP Logged

Look like terrace scene coming soon ..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsmamathasridharzrn1312Srujana7.MaNannoor321Cat.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DreamCatcher..

Look like terrace scene coming soon ..

Awkward PaNi rehearsals...just about managing to be in a frame together...badi meherbaani shukriya PaNi koLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsmamathasridharSrujana7.MaNannoor321Cat.

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DreamCatcher..

What is she looking at?! ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsmamathasridharSrujana7.MaNannoor321

FleetingWishes. IF-Sizzlerz
FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by MaybeSomeday...

you know what I really love about great emotional deliverance is its quality. The emotions are not alll over the place and their approach is so soft and subtle and it hits you right in the chest. Everything about those scenes was SOOO GOOD!! Everything was so raw and it hits you in the chest (given you get pheelsROFL) I LOVE HOW HE TALKS TO HER THROUGHOUT, before the shower too, so so gently, Nandini you need a shower and when she flinches at his touch and gets up, he stands up and prods very gently, you need to freshen up, that gut wrenching pain in his voice and her face as she just walks and he approaches her so so gently. I JUST LOVEEE THIS because since the start we've seen Manik as more of an aggressive rough kind of guy whose touches were always more ardent and rougher and hard but with Nandini, he just steps in that shower along her and is so soft, so careful as he approaches her and rubs those marks off her, that slight jerk she does and calms down, the way he looks at her as he steps a bit in the shower and OH MY GOD THE EARRING SCENE, the way she simply turns and closes her eyes, the pain and the distaste of that memory in her face. AND IT'S THE EAR!! He loves her earrings and the way he looks at it, that anger, that moment when his whole face goes so taut with trying to control himself, the muscles bunch and clench so hard as if he'll explode and kill someone and then his tremoring fingers trying to wipe it, trying to touch but unable to and touching all the same and that nano second shift and you see him almost almost cry, he almost cries (this whole bit was so good)

and it's like he looks so lost and breathless, torn between wanting to kill and die and he's struggling and gasping inside and she looks up, that one look she gives him as her eyes lift, both of their eyes are blood shot red and they share a moment of peace and acceptance and whatever it is, it brings him back and the pain is shared, so is the memory. And that forehead rest. The need for some kind of touch and solace because even though the shower scene is so calming, it's not, they both fight a battle while in it and come out panting and they need that one forehead touch to feel alive and on the shore. AND SO BEAUTIFUL. I CAN GUSH ALL DAY!!!

OMG YESS|! I fell in love with that tune when it was used on this scene, they really played the subtlety so so well, your heart goes out. Seeeing those marks on her hands and touching them with his fingers, that gut wrenching pain on his face and the way she just sits there with tears in her eyes and as he touches her they glisten a bit more. AND IT BROKE  ME WHEN HE SAYS SORRY! THE WAY HE SAYS IT, it's like his voice is sooo raw his throat is burning and choking and on fire and like he's unable to talk and move even one muscle in his mouth, so so raw his voice and the agony! im so sorry. and the way her eyes turn slightly and look at him. GOD THE PAIN!!! They totally did. I SAW SO MANY MOMENTS ON REPEAT LEL!

OH MY GOD WORD TO EVERYTHINGDay Dreaming  You've said it all so beautifully, I have like nothing to add...WORD to how he approached her into the shower and later on the rawness in his sorry...what killed me was the pain in his voice he said, "Woh mere saamne se tumhein le gaya"...how he cannot get over the fact that he couldn't protect her...and yes the contrast from the Manik who has all been brusque in handling her in general to the Manik SO tender in handling her in this fragile state...ofcourse we will all be reduced to a mushy puddle of feeelz then...lol

See I gif-edd the forehead resting bit too...actually was gonna gif some other stuff but then I got tired and distracted :/

ASSLFMDLKMC I LOVEEE YOUR GIFSS!!! OH MY GOD OH MAN THIS BROKE MEE ^^^
Let me just say, firstly, such BRILLIANT BRILLIANTTT acting by both Parth and Niti, Parth outshone himself and I cannot explain in words how powerful and brilliant he was and in certain bits, he bowled me over.
The moment he sees her, OH MY GOD!! the whole 'i cannot live without you for even a second' His junoon post her kidnapping, his agony, his unbearable pain, he lashes out like a wounded tiger, like a merciless shredder, he doesn't care, he just wants Nandini, that aggression that need and that pain and all of that combines in this one moment WHEN HE FINALLY FINALLY FINDSS HER!! 'i'll find you. Be safe' and when he sees her, that expression, that relief., that look of absolute relief and tragic agony and grief in that one single moment. He fought the world and he found her, but for me the grief overpowers everything as he sees her tied legs, her aching limbs and wounded soul. The last he saw her was smiling and laughing. AND OH MY GOD THIS GIF ^^^
I just can't, the way he punches Pandit and turns toward Nandini. A mini nano second pause and he latches onto her like she's life but so so so delicately, the raw emotions in his face as he touches her and asks her if she's okay. OH GOD, everythng about it, EVERYTHING WRENCHES YOUR GUT!!

AND THIS ^^^^ I CANNOT DESCRIBE IT TBH, IT'S JUST SO SO SO BEAUTIFUL! How can anyone find words to talk about this moment right here? just a mere hours and everything changed, They lost each other and found and it's like a million clocks and hours came in btw. The way he looks at her, his own unstoppable tears, and she finally lets loose because he's here, turning her face in his palm, BECAUSE HE'S MANIK. HIS TOUCH DOES NOT REPULSE HER. She has given him the right. Because SHE LOVES HIM. The relief and absolute agony on both their faces, and the way he leans into her looks at her and down, the aching screaming pain he feels, her helpless agony USJNWDNEF!!!

He approaches her so so softly! their pain i'll die :(

THIS HUG DID IT FOR MEE ^^^ Both of them have gone througgh a raging storm and both of them are so wounded, but this hug had none of their urgencies, none of that raw need or passion or contentment, it was more becoming a unit again more, just engulfing to feel alive again, to feel safe. I LOVE LOVE HOWWW he looks at her then softly wraps his arms around her, looks nowhere because EYES DON'T MATTER, NO OTHER SENSE MATTERS, THEY'RE BOTH SO SO LOST, SO IN PAIN the palpable agony they feel, the need to howl and scream and cry but her trauma, her stillness, and his helplessness, all he can do is make her feel safe, make himself feel safe, the beautiful beautiful he wraps her in his warm embrace and breathes, such a gentle hold BUT SO SO FIRM AND STRONG IN ITS WALLS AND PROMISE. He'll never let anything get to her again. Both of them are so so broken here ^^ it's like the hug itself is bleeding.

I JUST CANNOT ^^ MY EMOTIONS ARE ALL OVER THE PLACEE!! The way she closes her eyes more and presses her lips together firmly, I JUST CANNOT. And how he clenches his fingers and fists his hand, the way he keeps gulping and clenching his mouth, the need to do something, cry or howl or scream or wail and he cannot do any of it in that moment. THE AGONY THE FREAKING AGONY GETS TO ME SO HARD!! THAT RIGHT THERE IS THEM FIGHTING A HARD HARD BATTLE and ever so subtly. He wants to take her pain, but he himself is in so much pain, he wants to pull her back, but he's drowning in the tragedy of her agony, and she wants to be strong, for him and herself, but the uncontrollable pain. I CANNOT </3

I LOVEEE THIS MOMENT SO MUCH AFTER REWATCHING ^^ The forehead touch. its always been there thing. They touch to feel presenvce, to feel alive, to feel calm, she calms him, and he needs it, the moment he touched their foreheads both their eyes closed, and i believe, even in all that pain and agony right there they found a moment, a brief moment of pure peace and assurity and calm, like their ship wasn't in tremulous waters but somewhere in the harbour, just a fleeting assurance to give them the air they needed after going through a storm in that shower. ONE BIG GULP OF BREATH. SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

BOLD - OH MAN THE WAY HE SAID IT, HIS GUILT, HIS DAMN GUILT FREAKING KILLED MEE! HER PAIN AND STILLNESS. I CANNOT :(

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsAnamadyaDiiyaa95missvioletmamathasridharzrn1312Srujana7.MaNanA.HajnalCat.Flame.Of.RoseAreYaar

FleetingWishes. IF-Sizzlerz
FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Loki - I call everyone i louuu kameeni.ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mamathasridhar-Loq-

Flame.Of.Rose IF-Sizzlerz
Flame.Of.Rose
Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Brooo, see this Kameeni ditched us Shocked