Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#110|A New Dawn~| (Page 114)

DreamCatcher.. IF-Sizzlerz
DreamCatcher..
DreamCatcher..

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AnomanderRake

PaNi fans is an army and approach everything like its a battleROFL

If anyone say one wrong thing about them..All will become shit crazy n threaten that person so much ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsmamathasridharCooChiCat.

FleetingWishes. IF-Sizzlerz
FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by MaybeSomeday...

puraane wale feels thori na aayeOuch they gone phoreverOuch but thora feels aagaya mereko. It's like i could understand what ppl were gushing about and didn't feel blank and was like achha this is what they're feeling, warna main akeli alienROFL THE SHOWER SCENE WAS SOOO GOOD!! And him sleeping outside her door, her smiling at the dood thing and bas pheeels aagayeAngryAngry ADHI KE STOOOPEEED BABIES GIMME PHEEELS FOR SOME REASONAngryAngry

Now that I WENT back to see for feels i loved the subtlety, something i'd screamed so much about, and I JUST LOVED IT SO MUCH, manruv conversation, manan's beautiful conversation without any words, everythingg <33 just wrap this pandit and send him packing and my fatigue will probably fade away moreLOL

Each epi was like super emotional yaar...shower scene was so heartwrenching...Manik's torment watching her in this state...I could go on and on...but well I already gushed enough in the posts i made over the week...lol

you know what I really love about great emotional deliverance is its quality. The emotions are not alll over the place and their approach is so soft and subtle and it hits you right in the chest. Everything about those scenes was SOOO GOOD!! Everything was so raw and it hits you in the chest (given you get pheelsROFL) I LOVE HOW HE TALKS TO HER THROUGHOUT, before the shower too, so so gently, Nandini you need a shower and when she flinches at his touch and gets up, he stands up and prods very gently, you need to freshen up, that gut wrenching pain in his voice and her face as she just walks and he approaches her so so gently. I JUST LOVEEE THIS because since the start we've seen Manik as more of an aggressive rough kind of guy whose touches were always more ardent and rougher and hard but with Nandini, he just steps in that shower along her and is so soft, so careful as he approaches her and rubs those marks off her, that slight jerk she does and calms down, the way he looks at her as he steps a bit in the shower and OH MY GOD THE EARRING SCENE, the way she simply turns and closes her eyes, the pain and the distaste of that memory in her face. AND IT'S THE EAR!! He loves her earrings and the way he looks at it, that anger, that moment when his whole face goes so taut with trying to control himself, the muscles bunch and clench so hard as if he'll explode and kill someone and then his tremoring fingers trying to wipe it, trying to touch but unable to and touching all the same and that nano second shift and you see him almost almost cry, he almost cries (this whole bit was so good)

and it's like he looks so lost and breathless, torn between wanting to kill and die and he's struggling and gasping inside and she looks up, that one look she gives him as her eyes lift, both of their eyes are blood shot red and they share a moment of peace and acceptance and whatever it is, it brings him back and the pain is shared, so is the memory. And that forehead rest. The need for some kind of touch and solace because even though the shower scene is so calming, it's not, they both fight a battle while in it and come out panting and they need that one forehead touch to feel alive and on the shore. AND SO BEAUTIFUL. I CAN GUSH ALL DAY!!!

Oh one thing I forgot to mention was how I LOVED the Hosanna tune they used for the post shower scene when he's holding her hands and looking at her bruises again...and Nandu's sitting there so still with those tears unshed in her eyes...gutwrenching moment, man...the pain in his expressions...PaNi killed it last week...two weeks in a row lucky streakLOL

OMG YESS|! I fell in love with that tune when it was used on this scene, they really played the subtlety so so well, your heart goes out. Seeeing those marks on her hands and touching them with his fingers, that gut wrenching pain on his face and the way she just sits there with tears in her eyes and as he touches her they glisten a bit more. AND IT BROKE  ME WHEN HE SAYS SORRY! THE WAY HE SAYS IT, it's like his voice is sooo raw his throat is burning and choking and on fire and like he's unable to talk and move even one muscle in his mouth, so so raw his voice and the agony! im so sorry. and the way her eyes turn slightly and look at him. GOD THE PAIN!!! They totally did. I SAW SO MANY MOMENTS ON REPEAT LEL!

Pandit will be gone soon enough, man...if only they continue the momentum and focus on the older tracks again rather than random new ones.

I think they'll try to. One can only 'hope'ROFLROFLROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetal_tellsAnamadyazrn1312mamathasridharmissvioletA.Hajnaldiva82Cat.DreamCatcher..AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Think she likes attention.

Yeah that is the only conclusion left to drawLOL...arey if you're bored, then listen to music or something...dusron ke kapde pehen ke photos click karna is masti?ConfusedLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mamathasridharCooChidiva82Cat.DreamCatcher..

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Yeah that is the only conclusion left to drawLOL...arey if you're bored, then listen to music or something...dusron ke kapde pehen ke photos click karna is masti?ConfusedLOL

The way u put itLOL

frankly if those were my clothes, i'd be legit creeped out finding her posing them on instaLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anamadya-Loq-AreYaar

Cat. IF-Sizzlerz
Cat.
Cat.

I love Rida fangirling, its got the magic of something else.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

missvioletzrn1312mamathasridhar-Loq-A.Hajnaldiva82FleetingWishes.AreYaar

-Loq- IF-Dazzler
-Loq-
-Loq-

Aankhon hi aankhon mein kare baatein;Gupchup gupchup gupchup gup

Khuus fus khus fus khus; Khwaabon ki nadi mein khaaye gote

Bhau bhau hau bhau bhau

ou ou ou ou..

Ala ala matwaala ParFy

Paanv pada mota chhala ParFy

Raaton ka hai yeh ujaala ParFy

I AM BOREDSleepy

mamathasridhardiva82geet.a

CooChi IF-Dazzler
CooChi
CooChi

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Maybe Parth was wearing her Polka Dots wala Pyjama in Thursday wala epi. Confused LOL

AnamadyaLiveLaughLove..-Loq-

FleetingWishes. IF-Sizzlerz
FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:28am | IP Logged
GR8 KI TOH BAJEGI.
SAANU KI

APNE KO BOHAT MAZAA AANE WALA HAIROFLROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anamadyazrn1312mamathasridharLiveLaughLove..-Loq-CooChiCat.DreamCatcher..AreYaar

Go to top