Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: .Kiran.

I live in Toronto but I think time difference is still the same except for BC.

And btw that line didn't suit our situation at all. There is nothing haseen happening😳

πŸ˜† I know that..but what to do?!
I like this line!!
I like URDU!
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TheShipWeirdo

wait how many birthdays are there today o.O

CooChi's, Priyanka's and your favourite lost boy's
ayushijindal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Diiyaa95

Confirming the same that we all already know pandit track is ending, ridhima backing out and aryamaan will help nandu in this case :/

Wondering if they are going to make aryamaan some childhood friend of nandus from mangalore seen as he said these Mumbai people are weird when he gave manik the earring the other day. Would tie in with the competition track between aryamaan and manik but please no don't want anything of this sort! 😑

yeah let see how it turns around.. I never get it why they always want 3rd person only for manan..
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
omg so many birthdays...
happy birthday Coochi n Priyanka...πŸ€—

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
aaj ka episode also i loved

uttu ki batti jali...i mean dhruv ki...nice manruv scene

nandu is back to nandu mode.. diverting her pain...i liked how manik said  to her "stop being brave"

ridddhima back tracked..hmmm interesting...but even then pandit should get punished for what he did to nandu...

oh btw jeena jeena moment was bful...

P.S why is everyone loving jotwani today..vo tho mera kaam tha πŸ˜†

Srujana7.MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Happy birthday Priyanka! Have an amazing day. πŸ€—
Stardust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayushijindal

yeah let see how it turns around.. I never get it why they always want 3rd person only for manan..

Doubt it will affect them. They've been through worse. No browman could possibly do anything and he doesn't seem like a psycho. Relax.
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
So I have thought about it, let Aryamann be for either Cabir or in a love triangle with DhrulYa. Cabir needs some loving, like desperately and not be the scapegoat father for Navya's baby and Dhruv needs to fight for Alya, he has had it too easy, let Aryamann be interested in Alya and Dhruv make an effort to show that he loves her and will fight for her. 
Diiyaa95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Stardust09

Doubt it will affect them. They've been through worse. No browman could possibly do anything and he doesn't seem like a psycho. Relax.

Lol you can't trust the cvs & characters on kyy they just love their twists and turns! and talking about psycho we didn't think pandit would be psycho either it was only because we were warned before hand we were expecting it to happen but even then hoped he wouldn't turn into a creep! Lol so you never know what they are going to do with the new entry but it's seems he's here for manan agn 😑

But I still hope he is here for cabir instead! it's about time his love story came on track! He deserves to be happy and find love after all he's been through and helped manan through as well as the others in their times of need 😊Edited by Diiyaa95 - 8 years ago
-KP- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

So I have thought about it, let Aryamann be for either Cabir or in a love triangle with DhrulYa. Cabir needs some loving, like desperately and not be the scapegoat father for Navya's baby and Dhruv needs to fight for Alya, he has had it too easy, let Aryamann be interested in Alya and Dhruv make an effort to show that he loves her and will fight for her.

Word!! I have been thinking about this too and I really believe that Aryaman can be really helpful for Dhrulya; right now, Dhruv is not doing anything. If he sees another guy taking an interest in Alya, he will probably start realizing that he needs to make an effort to let Alya know that he is seriously sorry about what he said and get her back!!
It could be uttu's acting, but I couldn't understand if dhruv was sad during the conversation they had - Alya was clear about wanting to be friends and for some reason, it felt like he just accepted it. It felt like it didn't really affect him.