|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#110|A New Dawn~| - Page 101

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Noorie30

And is the f**king crap about Cavya happening??? Bullshit! Cabir is gay, period! why the writer seems to be such a retard? as if Hooking him up with Navya will make him straight Seriously😡

THIS ^^. Dear Writer, please do not give us chance to bash you here and for that please do not show any stupidity in terms of Cavya track. There is no way Cavya is happening. 

Originally posted by Noorie30

Cabir one liners used to be so awesome man!!! Now i feel his talent just went to the drains! Can we have Cabir falling for Aryaman. i mean Aryaman doesnot need to be gay, but Cabir's frustration about this fact would be so lel worthy😆

His scenes have been reduced to only this so called fun banter with Navya. or taking crap from both mothers. 😡. I hate those mothers, can they go back?
they should focus back to space rather the fact that these are college going people. since jan they give me secret seven vibes with all the crime fighting and psycho chasing!
also what party is everyone talking about?
Please throw Navelis mom out. No one interested in her singing "Damaad ji " 
Originally posted by -MKB-

yeah She is too OTT! Cabir is gay for God sake!!!!!
Originally posted by -MKB-

this!
both the mothers irritate me! too many adults in the show right now
Please show them attending classes. They are college students and not superheroes for God's sake! 

And also classroom romancd is a must! 
okay what episode is this? cause i need to watch it asap, having all sorts of MaNan feels

Originally posted by AnomanderRake

I want fun KY2 back, all those light, light episodes, it was beautiful!

YES PLEASE. 
Originally posted by white_beauty

they should focus back to space rather the fact that these are college going people. since jan they give me secret seven vibes with all the crime fighting and psycho chasing!
also what party is everyone talking about?

Insider had mentioned a party in his spoilers.