Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
I love Rida fangirling, its got the magic of something else.
-Loq- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Aankhon hi aankhon mein kare baatein;Gupchup gupchup gupchup gup

Khuus fus khus fus khus; Khwaabon ki nadi mein khaaye gote

Bhau bhau hau bhau bhau

ou ou ou ou..

Ala ala matwaala ParFy

Paanv pada mota chhala ParFy

Raaton ka hai yeh ujaala ParFy

I AM BORED🥱
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Yeah that is the only conclusion left to draw😆...arey if you're bored, then listen to music or something...dusron ke kapde pehen ke photos click karna is masti?😕😆

Maybe Parth was wearing her Polka Dots wala Pyjama in Thursday wala epi. 😕 😆
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
GR8 KI TOH BAJEGI.
SAANU KI

APNE KO BOHAT MAZAA AANE WALA HAI🤣🤣
-Loq- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

I love Rida fangirling, its got the magic of something else.

THIS
We need to keep giving her  torture to read her fangirling..
Bribe her pheels and BOOM they come..
Stop bribing and BOOM it goes...
Kya pheels hai😆
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday...

GR8 KI TOH BAJEGI.
SAANU KI

APNE KO BOHAT MAZAA AANE WALA HAI🤣🤣

BOHOT BOHOT ZAADA

Either ways bajegi!😆😆😆
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: loquacious_me

THIS
We need to keep giving her  torture to read her fangirling..
Bribe her pheels and BOOM they come..
Stop bribing and BOOM it goes...
Kya pheels hai😆

YOU MEANIE KAMEENI😲 Meri pheels hain stooopeeed ppl ke liye nahi aati😡😡😡

ADHI - BUTTERING DOESN'T SUIT YOU😛

Geet - IKR?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday...

you know what I really love about great emotional deliverance is its quality. The emotions are not alll over the place and their approach is so soft and subtle and it hits you right in the chest. Everything about those scenes was SOOO GOOD!! Everything was so raw and it hits you in the chest (given you get pheels🤣) I LOVE HOW HE TALKS TO HER THROUGHOUT, before the shower too, so so gently, Nandini you need a shower and when she flinches at his touch and gets up, he stands up and prods very gently, you need to freshen up, that gut wrenching pain in his voice and her face as she just walks and he approaches her so so gently. I JUST LOVEEE THIS because since the start we've seen Manik as more of an aggressive rough kind of guy whose touches were always more ardent and rougher and hard but with Nandini, he just steps in that shower along her and is so soft, so careful as he approaches her and rubs those marks off her, that slight jerk she does and calms down, the way he looks at her as he steps a bit in the shower and OH MY GOD THE EARRING SCENE, the way she simply turns and closes her eyes, the pain and the distaste of that memory in her face. AND IT'S THE EAR!! He loves her earrings and the way he looks at it, that anger, that moment when his whole face goes so taut with trying to control himself, the muscles bunch and clench so hard as if he'll explode and kill someone and then his tremoring fingers trying to wipe it, trying to touch but unable to and touching all the same and that nano second shift and you see him almost almost cry, he almost cries (this whole bit was so good)

and it's like he looks so lost and breathless, torn between wanting to kill and die and he's struggling and gasping inside and she looks up, that one look she gives him as her eyes lift, both of their eyes are blood shot red and they share a moment of peace and acceptance and whatever it is, it brings him back and the pain is shared, so is the memory. And that forehead rest. The need for some kind of touch and solace because even though the shower scene is so calming, it's not, they both fight a battle while in it and come out panting and they need that one forehead touch to feel alive and on the shore. AND SO BEAUTIFUL. I CAN GUSH ALL DAY!!!

OMG YESS|! I fell in love with that tune when it was used on this scene, they really played the subtlety so so well, your heart goes out. Seeeing those marks on her hands and touching them with his fingers, that gut wrenching pain on his face and the way she just sits there with tears in her eyes and as he touches her they glisten a bit more. AND IT BROKE  ME WHEN HE SAYS SORRY! THE WAY HE SAYS IT, it's like his voice is sooo raw his throat is burning and choking and on fire and like he's unable to talk and move even one muscle in his mouth, so so raw his voice and the agony! im so sorry. and the way her eyes turn slightly and look at him. GOD THE PAIN!!! They totally did. I SAW SO MANY MOMENTS ON REPEAT LEL!

OH MY GOD WORD TO EVERYTHING  You've said it all so beautifully, I have like nothing to add...WORD to how he approached her into the shower and later on the rawness in his sorry...what killed me was the pain in his voice he said, "Woh mere saamne se tumhein le gaya"...how he cannot get over the fact that he couldn't protect her...and yes the contrast from the Manik who has all been brusque in handling her in general to the Manik SO tender in handling her in this fragile state...ofcourse we will all be reduced to a mushy puddle of feeelz then...lol

See I gif-edd the forehead resting bit too...actually was gonna gif some other stuff but then I got tired and distracted :/

-Loq- thumbnail
I am just imagining the reactions if the photoshoot gets canceeled or delayed due to some "technical" reasons.
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rida and AY: killing it with the Words and the Feels here..
SO MUCH

With that, i gotta go help mom see to dinner, stupid party