Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL...Adhi finally got through to you? Persistence FTW😆  Or is this still all just PaNi pheelz and no MaNan pheelz for you? :P

she is a KAMEENI. Actually the whole WA GROUP IS😡😡😡 AND SAARU POSTED MUD SCENE CAPS AND THEY LURED ME IN and I'd to go back and watch old episodes and my pyaar for my mud😡😡 and then i came back and i was imagining and feeling story connect in my head ke yeh and yeh and then i watched the epi toh BOOM FEELS AAGAYE😡 BUT ITS STILL STOOOPEEED OKAY😡😡😡

Naah i told them all I'LL SHIP PANI IF *inserts a blank cos can't say* 🤣
i ship parfy.
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Aa GAYI nahin meri maa aa GAYE...your Hindi😆😆   Reminds me of Chatur from 3 Idiots...Kya HUI?😆

Its kinda of like that only😳, how you doing Anu, good weekend?
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Does this mean that Rang Badalti Odhni couple was a real couple offscreen? Cuz their photoshoot was like woahh😕😆

Harshad-Preetika's photoshoot  was a rare classily done  one by Gr8😆

I mentioned the rbo couple as well...karan was not dating ym ...n their shoot was crazy...she was in a shirt only n he was shirtless...crazy stuff...n it was on the covers

The covers have the shoot...

So I am surprised that they agreed when they don't get along... Never have gr8 shot reel couples who do t get along

Aa GAYI nahin meri maa aa GAYE...your Hindi😆😆   Reminds me of Chatur from 3 Idiots...Kya HUI?😆

I DIED!! 🤣🤣🤣 Adhi ki hindi ki mutravisarjan huyi🤣
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Damm this is so good!! ☺️
LOKI I NO PANI FEELS AYEE 🤣🤣🤣

i earring pheels </3

yepp :(
-Loq- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MaybeSomeday...

she is a KAMEENI. Actually the whole WA GROUP IS😡😡😡 AND SAARU POSTED MUD SCENE CAPS AND THEY LURED ME IN and I'd to go back and watch old episodes and my pyaar for my mud😡😡 and then i came back and i was imagining and feeling story connect in my head ke yeh and yeh and then i watched the epi toh BOOM FEELS AAGAYE😡 BUT ITS STILL STOOOPEEED OKAY😡😡😡

i ship parfy.

Rida had a torturous night it seems🤣🤣🤣
This gal ki dedication I tell you...
I mean iske pheels come and go like Amms coming to SPACE😆
Aayi ek tuffan kiya and chali gayi😳

-MKB- thumbnail
[B][/B] I want ParFy to do a photoshoot 😳
AreYaar thumbnail

i ship parfy.

BOOM feels aa gaye? Matlab tujhe pehle hi ek PUNCH maar dena chahiye tha, wahin tera BOOM set ho jaata feels-o-meter😛😛  All Manik style😆

Maine tujhe kal bhi bola tha...these are some of the most feelzy epis in ages...inko bhi cherish nahin karegi toh who knows when they'll come back again.   Mere toh most wishes have been ticked...lol so mujhe closure mil gaya...haha

Why you all going so crazy shipping Parfy? Did Parth like some pic of Smurfy or what?😆
-Loq- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I DIED!! 🤣🤣🤣 Adhi ki hindi ki mutravisarjan huyi🤣

LELELELEL
Adhi ne HIndi ka Balatkar kar dala