Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -MKB-

Shut up! Dont pee on our pheels πŸ˜³

I will πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Loqi's description on this.

Parth in mind-I am telling the cameraman since when that I need to be there by pointing my finger and they dont even notice...Kamino ne meri jagah leke rakhi hai
DreamCatcher.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Kuch bi kaho..

PaNi are damn entertaining package πŸ€£ 

They never stop giving lulz πŸ€£

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: VKlovesFK

Its all PR...πŸ˜†
Channel or Show PR k through hua hoga sab πŸ˜†

What were the Show and Channel PR doing till now? Hatching Manik ki ande?πŸ˜†
zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOL this photoshoot thing is ALL over twitter and insta πŸ˜† If GR8 magazine doesn't make this happen now, people are going to burn them alive πŸ˜†
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VKlovesFK

Its all PR...πŸ˜†
Channel or Show PR k through hua hoga sab πŸ˜†

I don't think the show has any useful PR if at all...

Otherwise we would not have so many interview fiascos and awkwardness
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

What were the Show and Channel PR doing till now? Hatching Manik ki ande?πŸ˜†

Exactly my pointπŸ˜†
apardh_ba thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I saw her coming out of the bathroom. She sat on her bed like a robot. Her ever so expressive face showed no emotions. And I felt her pain. Her pain which she was hiding from the world.
And then I saw d brusises on her delicate hands and I felt someone had cut my veins. I gently caress her hand and try to absorb all her hurt. I control my urge to go straight to police station and kill that jerk who hd done this to my NANDINI.
Nandini, my nandu I ask for forgiveness from her. Yes I felt its my fault. How can I let any1 take her away from me. How can even for a second I neglected her safety.
She is so scared, so hurt. My innocent star had to saw the ugliness of this cruel world in the worst way possible. I wanted to save her innocence so much but I failed. But this will be my last mstake.
From now onwards SHE WILL BE SAFE & i WILL MAKE sure NO ONE will dare to HURT her EVER AGAIN.
And the disgusting creture will pay for his deeds in hell. I, Manik Malhotra will see who is gonna save him.

Hi:-*
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: apardh_ba

I saw her coming out of the bathroom. She sat on her bed like a robot. Her ever so expressive face showed no emotions. And I felt her pain. Her pain which she was hiding from the world.
And then I saw d brusises on her delicate hands and I felt someone had cut my veins. I gently caress her hand and try to absorb all her hurt. I control my urge to go straight to police station and kill that jerk who hd done this to my NANDINI.
Nandini, my nandu I ask for forgiveness from her. Yes I felt its my fault. How can I let any1 take her away from me. How can even for a second I neglected her safety.
She is so scared, so hurt. My innocent star had to saw the ugliness of this cruel world in the worst way possible. I wanted to save her innocence so much but I failed. But this will be my last mstake.
From now onwards SHE WILL BE SAFE & i WILL MAKE sure NO ONE will dare to HURT her EVER AGAIN.
And the disgusting creture will pay for his deeds in hell. I, Manik Malhotra will see who is gonna save him.

Hi:-*

Hi Appu😳
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well awkward PaNI sells and makes MaNan even more amazing.. So PR really didn't have much to do to change that.