|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#110|A New Dawn~| - Page 79

Posted: 8 years ago
@swanz - You dont know about ky2 cast famous follow n unfollow game ðŸ¤£
@aditi: ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ as if you think we'll get hot and steamy PaNi photoshoot, ahh you naive one haha
@harz: omg noo, i don't anything about this follow/unfollow game, tell me moreee! 
If PaNi agreed for the photoshoot, then they are not as awkward as people think they are.
And they have never gone out of their way before, so why now?
Gr8 will have them as parth and niti only...it won't be Manik and nandini on the cover...
Oh god...they will be on the cover if it is a photoshoot...

How the hell did they agree

When a month back people were writing to gr8 for the shoot..I dint even open that topic cause I was sure even if they were approached , they would refuse the shoot ...it is very very steamy...half clad...shirtless...

There must be some mistake somewhere
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

If PaNi agreed for the photoshoot, then they are not as awkward as people think they are.

maybe that kiss had some magical powers 
Originally posted by -Cherry-

@aditi:🤣🤣🤣as if you think we'll get hot and steamy PaNi photoshoot, ahh you naive one haha
@harz: omg noo, i don't anything about this follow/unfollow game, tell me moreee!

Check photoshoots by gr8 swan. All of them are hot. And PaNi won't be frozen until and unless its tellybytes. Those people have stick up their asses.
Originally posted by Flame.Of.Rose

I want a hot, sizzling ,sexy, steamy photoshoot man. Gr8 me photoshoots are always hot

But... PaNi ðŸ¤”
I'm imagining something like them standing at opposite ends of a couch and not looking at each other as usual ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Flame.Of.Rose

Check photoshoots by gr8 swan. All of them are hot. And PaNi won't be frozen until and unless its tellybytes. Those people have stick up their asses.

yaar even I've seen those photoshoots, its the first thing I checked out, but will PaNi actually do hot and steamy ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

They have gone out of the way as manan never as pani...

Gr8 is about actors...

It is a decently popular magazine and everyone knows about their photoshoots ...so I am really surprised these two are game for the shoot as pani

And yes I agree if this is true then they are certainly not awkward
Swan they will. They are 2 very PROFESSIONAL people