geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
COOCHU!!!
GOrgeous!! LovE this!
QueenOfHell thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
does anyone knows where can i find only manan scenes of the first 50 episodes?????
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4374330

posted on main forum
Feel free to share your views! 🤣
Stardust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Coochi: 🤣
I really wanted to see more of Mukti ki Maa. 🤔
What Z and N? 😡

@Geet: Do you have a blog or something? Would love to read more of your stuff. 😳
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: TheFaerieQueen

Karan and Parth are as of now getting along fine. Parth is not leaving the show and all is well in our paradise. 

About last night discussions - A BIG YES to Aryamann being away from MaNan...far away. More than Aryaman Nandini, I want Cabir Nandini to happen. Let this guy be for Cabir (in that case not a straight guy please, I cannot watch Cabir in pain again) or for Dhruv Alya. Whatever suits them best. Cabir Raghav closure is a must. And so are other loops that have left open in the show...including Soha's death. I am glad that they are thinking about Rishabh Dhruv attacks again. Please give some love to Cabir in the show, he has lost much..suffered much..someone who can take care of him. Moms need to go, asap. 

Yes, Parth is a professional anyhow. I don't see him compromising a professional commitment over something like this.
Yeah, great idea -- please keep all new characters away from Baba and Nandu. Like, W*F? So tired of new characters barging in one after other, ending up being psychotic and hurting them. I am done with that shit. Do they have to make it 'thrilling' by making Manik and Nandini be in danger from the new bad character all the time?

I don't care what the guy is in for - Navya, Mukti, Cabir or no one but NOT MaNan.

Actually, I don't know -- whoever is the show runner definitely likes drama. I don't want them f**king things up for Cabir even more just for some extra pain and angst. The guy already has more stress on his head and still manages to be the most sensible and put together, always the voice of reason in every situation.

I don't even know if they can handle a gay relationship which won't be like Raghav and Cabir. They were already together when we got to know. Showing to men falling for each other?Can they do it without messing it up? Everyone's love is so beyond messed up here, Cabir might as well not have it. Since they still ended Ragha-Cabir on a very weird and unsatisfactory note. 

Please, Moms need to disappear.Getting on my nerves, seriously. What is so difficult -- Cabir can't even live in his own house without having to hide and do ridiculous stuff. Just tell the lady he can't be her son-in-law because he would rather marry a dude.

Is Pandit gone for good?
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Is this new dude Manik's half-brother or something? How is he going to be different than the last three psychopaths who kept changing Manik's life anyway?
Is this guy going to be mentally stable is the real question.
white_beauty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Medha.S

Is this new dude Manik's half-brother or something? How is he going to be different than the last three psychopaths who kept changing Manik's life anyway?

Is this guy going to be mentally stable is the real question.

His mental stability is the real question. Given their past cameos all i really want at thid point is please just let him be normal!
Ohh y cant they get cameos like rose. She was the only cameo i liked!