|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#110|A New Dawn~| - Page 65

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by A.Hajnal

Awww,charminggenie, the true MaNan fan you are...You are able to connect everything with them...

🤗<<< And this to replay me even though you didn't understand the first part of my post...😆

But I was talking about something/someone else...You haven't read the pages of this AT, have you?😆

you were talking about PaNi [LOL
In the Story So Far , today, the voice over said   "Jab sab raaste band ho jaate hain, tab destiny hi hai which opens new doors. Manik' s destiny introduced him to a new face which was about to change his life forever."

Hope this change "forever" is in a good way. Let MaNan be together in whatever comes their way.
Originally posted by geet.a

Rez meri baby!! Hugs!!!

hi meri pp!

suna tujhe lustwala lou hua kisi se 😛 rumor hai ya saach? 😆
Originally posted by harinisriram39

In the Story So Far , today, the voice over said   "Jab sab raaste band ho jaate hain, tab destiny hi hai which opens new doors. Manik' s destiny introduced him to a new face which was about to change his life forever."

Hope this change "forever" is in a good way. Let MaNan be together in whatever comes their way.

whatever as long as he is not messing with MaNan , I can zone out if they don't have a good connect. Just no cliched trope there.. ðŸ˜†
But..G: i dont mean going back like that.. I only meant to use the line.. My point was that she has a habit of keeping it in, thats what i want addressed, in that the oldest issues WILL inevitably be addressed.
She talked abt the accident in a v factual way to chachi in the first epi, i want her feelings in a similar convo with mnik and i maaroed that line as a wish: ki let her finally let go and let it in, the pain.. Numbing will hurt more, it always will lead her to live a sort of detatched life... So regression kahan, it'll be growth always
Charminggenie and Geet:- I like what are you guys are thinking about the new character...
This new character should be a well thought one and used wisely because we don't need another Abhi or another Soha...Also he has to be a new friend or from past, not any more negative characters, at least for some time...And the romantic egle isn't needed...Zaroori hai ke every new character should have some feelings for Manik or Nandini...
@rez: i dont know.. Maybe but probably not :p
jotwani is adorable.like the dude.but aryaman 😕

ARYAMANN BETTER AND MUST AND SHOULD STAY FAR AWAY FROM MANAN

bas if he stays away from manan i won't have any problem with aryamann
Damn, i dont think i made much sensewith where im going here. Lol!
Sorry! Haha
I NEED to sleep :'(
Originally posted by geet.a

But..G: i dont mean going back like that.. I only meant to use the line.. My point was that she has a habit of keeping it in, thats what i want addressed, in that the oldest issues WILL inevitably be addressed.
She talked abt the accident in a v factual way to chachi in the first epi, i want her feelings in a similar convo with mnik and i maaroed that line as a wish: ki let her finally let go and let it in, the pain.. Numbing will hurt more, it always will lead her to live a sort of detatched life... So regression kahan, it'll be growth always

Lol Arre I meant for other characters like say Manik , he doesn't need to revert back to his old ways, that aggression , he has to move on from it or it nullifies the growth . That bit the way he was ready to smash Pandit's head- that should be one-off but you could see Nandu switching off at that point.

With Nandu they have to make her talk, her breaking down, speaking up is only going to take her ahead. Just she again zoning out and like you said being matter of fact will be regressive. ðŸ˜†