Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -HJ-

The scene in the morning between MaNan. What was the need of that? I mean Manik asking Nandini what is so special and u looking different? He hold her hair and she snatched it away from him 😆
Any significance of the scene? Not able to understand. I watched it thrice the whole episode for understanding 😆 but failed

Honey, I don't think there was any deep or any other meaning behind that gesture..he thought he was in a dream when he opened his eyes on her lap..and touched her hair...she just moved it ...

About appearance he asked her because her she had tied up her hair and her earrings were missing ...

And in a way was asking her if she is alright..thanks Adhi for pointing this out. 
Edited by TheFaerieQueen - 8 years ago
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CooChi

Tell me..m interested. 😆

Can't post the links here, you got to watch it, it's comedy central 😆 

There are 6 videos by 7 Lucky Charms and they are all posted on MaNan / Manik Nandini  facebook page
-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheFaerieQueen

Honey, I don't think there was any deep or any other meaning behind that gesture..he thought he was in a dream when he opened his eyes on her lap..and touched her hair...she just moved it ...

About appearance he asked her because her she had tied up her hair and her earrings were missing ...

And in a way was asking her if she is alright..thanks Adhi forpointing this out.

Oh okay. I thought there is some deep meaning. I understood this. But nandini not giving answer for the different look made me think
-HJ- thumbnail
I so loved that scene with sun rays in the room. Everything was enlightened. They were glowing. And I think may be because in love the looks change. Anyway this may be too filmy 😆 but I think so. The director was focussing on close up more so probably wanted to show what Manik's love did to her 😛
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -HJ-

Oh okay. I thought there is some deep meaning. I understood this. But nandini not giving answer for the different look made me think

she didn't answer in words but in action...she got her earring case to him to let him choose an earring..knowing how precious they are to him and in a way telling him she is okay..
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Which video on fab are we talking about...I am unable to find any...
Please pm link or embed video here
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She knew he was disturbed by her bruises...and her not wearing earrings creates some void in him...it has happened before also when he broke up after musicana ...so she ask him to put the earrings so that he feels better and knows she is healing as well
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well that morning scene when Manik fell on nandu's lap... he was in trance... but then he noticed nandini's tied up hair and her bland look.. and he looked into her eyes in a way asking her what is up with her.. nandu wasnt ready to answer it so she turned her face away.. followed by which manik asked her she is looking a bit different and then asked her to stop being brave and that she will/can take time  to settle herself. 

Coming to the earing.. nandu wanted to make sure to manik that she is fine also in a way replace the harsh memories of Pandit's touch by manik's loving and pure touch. 
Edited by VKlovesFK - 8 years ago
-HJ- thumbnail
@Sarika: Hmmm got it. Thanks!

@souma.N: Thanks
-HJ- thumbnail
Originally posted by: VKlovesFK

Well that morning scene when Manik fell on nandu's lap... he was in trance... but then he noticed nandini's tied up hair and her bland look.. and he looked into her eyes in a way asking her what is up with her.. nandu wasnt ready to answer it so she turned her face away.. followed by which manik asked her she is looking a bit different and then asked her to stop being brave and that she will/can take time to settle herself.

Coming to the earing.. nandu wanted to make sure to manik that she is fine also in a way replace the harsh memories of Pandit's touch by manik's loving and pure touch.

Yup understood now. I loved that scene. Thanks vaishu! 😃