|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#110|A New Dawn~| - Page 56

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

I love Manik utaoofying her caveman style, dont know why but it gives me pheels😆

I just love it when he lifts her up like a doll and puts her on top of the rack, inside his cupboard, or simply while he is happy dancing 😆
Originally posted by -MKB-

I got goosebumps twice once when after Nandini punches she goes like "Kya ho tum? Bhagwan ho?" And the best part "Mai tumse nahi darti" "Bade aaye Fab 5" The girl had won me over. 

And the second time when Manik is in the storeroom and is fed up of Nandinis acquisitions "why?why? Why do u think?Why does everybody think ki yeh sab maine kiya hai? Arey nahi bheje the maine koi gundey" and He bangs his hand!

The sheer intensity and the acting just amazed me 

Those were the days no...how he planned everything that antique scene...he knew she will come to that point. He always knew her in a very strange way na..he knew she will come back for the pen.
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

I love Manik utaoofying her caveman style, dont know why but it gives me pheels😆

Yes me too...I always liked how he lifts her up...just like that..effortless..
Saru- He was such an ass, first he fakes as if he is truly apologising and then laughs and says "Kya yehi suna chahti thi na tum?" 

I just love it when he lifts her up like a doll and puts her on top of the rack, inside his cupboard, or simply while he is happy dancing 😆

Thats one of my most favourite scene 😃. It looked so effortless...and the whole store room scene was   Ab tum girogi toh meri hi pareshani banogi 

Saru- He was such an ass, first he fakes as if he is truly apologising and then laughs and says "Kya yehi suna chahti thi na tum?" 
He deserved that punch 😆
I loved Manik k expressions in ISHQ wala Love dance!!
AAG SULAGH RAHI THI NAAK MESE!
SO JEALOUS HE WAS!🤣

HIS dancing was 🤣 🤣 🤣

And Alya..She was getting all...ahem...ahemm..☺️

Originally posted by CooChi

I loved Manik k expressions in ISHQ wala Love dance!!
AAG SULAGH RAHI THI NAAK MESE!
SO JEALOUS HE WAS!🤣

HIS dancing was 🤣 🤣 🤣

And Alya..She was getting all...ahem...ahemm..☺️

Ha ha the famous butt freeze dance. 😆 Some one call Bushy please. 😃
And I can never get over Mud scene and Nazar laaye na...that was the scene that brought me to KY2. I though OMG THIS was different. Nothing can beat that.
Originally posted by TheFaerieQueen

And I can never get over Mud scene and Nazar laaye na...that was the scene that brought me to KY2. I though OMG THIS was different. Nothing can beat that.

The rang suhagaan sacha is my fav bit!! The way he puts the mud on her cheeks, her expressions 
Edited by moonstonespirit - 8 years ago