Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Forever19

😆

too good to be true..they will rather pull eachothers hair out than coochico and make up

am sure end of the show we will get PaNi selfie😆
-MKB- thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Kiran.

Jaggs you can be my fangirl only if you ship PaNi. 

Hell Yeah ðŸ˜†
EXOL thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheFaerieQueen

Shreya, Where are your one liners today? Lets pick some old episode..shall we?

yes yes i was watching old episode..oh man those days KY2 was totally different..kya se kya ho gaya...i want everyone back to space right now..some music rivalry..everything i want back..
angelrj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
couple of years back in star plus there was a competition between all popular jodis of their show to have eye staring contest ðŸ˜† whoever maintain eye contact for the longest time will be the winner... wish we get such a PaNi IV segment😆
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Forever19

😆

too good to be true..they will rather pull eachothers hair out rather than coochico and make up

Or they will sink the freaking ship so deep under the sea 😆  puri Ky2 gang ko leke dubenge 😆

They really amuse me to the T, and I am sure they are pretty entertained with PaNi shipper, it's giving them limelight, which star doesn't want attention, suffering from ADD 😆

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nneeiill

yes yes i was watching old episode..oh man those days KY2 was totally different..kya se kya ho gaya...i want everyone back to space right now..some music rivalry..everything i want back..

I watched that old epi of Nandu in Harshad's house after she was freed and God Manik's jealousy🤣
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nneeiill

Which one are you watching?
-MKB- thumbnail
Sarika chalo 

I just cant get this change out of my mind. Remember how once Manik said "Tumhe thank you bolne ka itna shauk hai toh mai kya karu? Guitar nikalke gaana bajaun?" 

And he is the same guy serenading her to sleep now woh bhi itne pyaar right from the humming till the forehead kiss 
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

I watched that old epi of Nandu in Harshad's house after she was freed and God Manik's jealousy🤣

Uff the look on his face when he watch DhruNi upstairs..between how random that fall was ðŸ˜†
Edited by TheFaerieQueen - 8 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

omg those were classic jealousy scenes..i love those episodes...there is a scene where alya watches manik looking at dhruv..manik watches dhruv looking at nandu ...🤣