|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#110|A New Dawn~| - Page 48

Posted: 8 years ago
When VK agrees with me, you know it's real.

ADHIRA I would say the same for you arent putting the required effort:(

Anu does that mean you agree?
can any reporter ask these questions?

What makes pani freeze?
cake,sleep or Nandini..kill,marry,or hook..
truth or dare game,and dare should be to look in to eachothers eyes for one minute..it would make every panii shippers life complete..๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Forever19 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by VKlovesFK

I absolutely second you KIRAN ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aqsa has been a part of TB for quite sometime now.. She is no more new.. , but her segments are the same.. She just puts the camera on roll and asks the actors to talk... 

With PaNI its an epic fail, because Parth just cannot talk in interviews or when he is put on focus. He genuinely doesn't talk much and NIti even though can babble a lot.. if her  company is all silent even she would go blank.. what will they talk?... So it becomes super awkward for everyone... 

Here is the challenge for the interviewers to make their interviewees in involved in the interview and get them interactive.. but guess  aqsa doesn't have that much time to put that effort or she just doesn't want to work beyond their awkwardness. ...As an interviewer she needs to up her game... Try out new innovative stuffs. 

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by Forever19

What makes pani freeze?
truth or dare game,and dare should be to look in to each others eyes for one minute..it would make every panii shippers salvation..๐Ÿ˜†

THIS...This toh I REALLY want to see for my popcorn entertainment and Parth's discomfort levels๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...pehle toh will he even have the GUTS to take on this dare...that is the question๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Forever19

What makes pani freeze?
truth or dare game,and dare should be to look in to eachothers eyes for one minute..it would make every panii shippers salvation..๐Ÿ˜†

This!!๐Ÿ˜†
Okay I gotta go to store and get milk. I'll be back. More PaNi shipping coming up.
Originally posted by .Kiran.

Anu does that mean you agree?

Obviously not๐Ÿ˜†...you can ship all you want...reality is the segment we saw today๐Ÿ˜†
KIran hahahahaha ๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry this article just made me Laugh... Nothing can beat PaNi umm sorry MaNan kiss on Indian Television.. I can vouch for that... #Proud.

Edited by VKlovesFK - 8 years ago
Originally posted by AreYaar

THIS...This toh I REALLY want to see for my popcorn entertainment and Parth's discomfort levels๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...pehle toh will he even have the GUTS to take on this dare...that is the question๐Ÿ˜†
kabhina kabhi toh he has to take up dare..kyunki truth toh bol nahi sakta,given the endless possibilities of cornering awkward pani with truth questions
Originally posted by VKlovesFK

KIran hahahahaha ๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry this article just made me Laugh... Nothing can beat PaNi umm sorry MaNan kiss on Indian Television.. I can vouch for that... #Proud.

Is that a hug or a kiss? ๐Ÿ˜ณ