Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
You guys are still discussing the awkwardness?
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: diva82

Exactly, they are busy on their phones afterwards. Kiran, I'm loving you shipping PaNi, honestly, I might fangirl over you. 😆

I'm pretty sure they are always texting each other which explains why auto correct didn't correct Parth into path. CHETU PANI FEELS
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: mazzay

Hey guys, this is my first time posting on this forum. I've been a silent reader for good few years now but this whole Parth and Niti issue got me really annoyed I have seen fan wars (worse) over their fav couples and there have been divided usually due to their offscreen relationships (like gurmeet and drashti, Iqbal and neha). There are also other couple who apparently do not get along (Karan and divyanka, Karan/Hina or harshad/preteeka) but they all knew how to handle the press and fans. They always said how they are not best friends but would go an extra mile for their fans to post a selfie or give a good interview. In this case, I feel like niti is pretty much normal most of the time but parth makes it very awkward and it either means he really can't stand her or can't resist her. It's their fault to get the fans so frustrated. Ayaz, other actors and even reporters bashing the fans for them?! It seems like they are doing it purposely ! I won't say that if they behaving normal with each other then ppl won't ship but it would not have gone this far. From what I have seen parth always makes sure that his awkward equation with Niti is highlighted. I think they are just attention seeking. If you don't want ppl to stretch the issue why can't you just fake it for a couple of interviews/ post a few selfies to calm ppl down, it will all die down eventually. parth is friends with experienced ppl like that vikas guy and I'm surprised why their friends can't give them good enough advice to sort themselves. I have come to believe that they do all of this purposely to get publicity otherwise if all of the actors or reporters are that fed up why can't they do something about it. I don't understand their definition of professionalism because their behaviour is not professional at all.

I hope if they have anymore interviews they are more interactive like 30 sec challenge etc, that will be fun to watch.

Interesting take😆

I do somewhere feel that it is an extended publicity gimmick only...but even within that scope it's a lamely executed one😆...cuz Parth's awkwardness levels are out of this world😆

I can happily ignore all this as long as they keep playing MaNan with sincerity...couldn't care less how dumb they act offscreen then😆
mazzay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry guys for butting in like this in this AT. I just had to get it off my chest! lol you all do a great job analysing the episodes I wish I could write that well! Keep it up!! :)
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: nneeiill

their hands🤣

Hands toh hands...the arrow is saying that she's looking at Parth?😆  Where is Parth looking then? At the CAKE as usual...hogaya popat of PaniPheelz😆
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I absolutely second you KIRAN ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜³

Aqsa has been a part of TB for quite sometime now.. She is no more new.. , but her segments are the same.. She just puts the camera on roll and asks the actors to talk... 

With PaNI its an epic fail, because Parth just cannot talk in interviews or when he is put on focus. He genuinely doesn't talk much and NIti even though can babble a lot.. if her  company is all silent even she would go blank.. what will they talk?... So it becomes super awkward for everyone... 

Here is the challenge for the interviewers to make their interviewees in involved in the interview and get them interactive.. but guess  aqsa doesn't have that much time to put that effort or she just doesn't want to work beyond their awkwardness. ...As an interviewer she needs to up her game... Try out new innovative stuffs. 
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No Anu. It's because Parth is aware that she's looking at him and he's feeling her stare so he's feeling shy. But that smile tells me he's enjoying it and he wants to look back but that one look will be his undoing.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Kiran.

No Anu. It's because Parth is aware that she's looking at him and he's feeling her stare so he's feeling shy. But that smile tells me he's enjoying it and he wants to look back but that one look will be his undoing.

Oh Kiran🤣
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Can I just say I adore Kiran, she's one human body full of pheels?😆😆😆
Vidya finish this weeks ka episodes, I want to read your take.
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Kiran.

Yes cuz when Parth looks at her, he will keep on looking at her. When He sang Jeena jeena for Niti.