Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: VKlovesFK

@anu Niti is  1994 born .. She will be 21 this year... and uttu is 1995

Haan toh exactly...she's not 21 YET😛😆...she will complete 21 in Nov. 

@Nitya: Even Swati wasn't based in India I think...U.S. mein thi and she traveled and co-ordinated with some ppl for the interviews I think...really lottt of effort went into doing that stuff. 
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: VKlovesFK

See i wont deny the fact that it takes a lot of mehnat to get all these interviews...So when Aqsa said she slogged for it  (she shouldn't have bragged) she was right... sometimes it takes a whole day to shoot a 5 minute interview, that too with the kind of deadlines.. it becomes way too stressful... 

When it comes to shooting with Tele stars.. you have to wait for them to be free and  the moment u find them out of their shot.. u have to grab that opportunity to take their byte or small interview...  

If its a renowned Media house its a different thing altogether.. but small media companies really have struggle a lot.. U have to belofy a lot of Papad in this industry.. it gets annoying...

In that case she should use the time she got more wisely na..what was the sense of this video. It can't be called as interview for sure. And its not just this time, she always does that...
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: AreYaar

This looks like the work of Rafi or Shelly😆😆😆  What a catch! Same pose waale PaNi😆

their hands🤣
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chetu i absolutely agree with you. I said this even yesterday, that even though i understand her frustration and irritation, She should have not reacted the way she did. It wasn't putting anyone else, but her in the wrong light. 

She should have worded it all properly, but guess her irritation got the better of her. Bad for her it seems. 
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AreYaar

This looks like the work of Rafi or Shelly😆😆😆  What a catch! Same pose waale PaNi😆

I don't know who did it..credit to whoever has done it. 
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BoxedIn

This Manik-Pandit fight sequence is ðŸ¤£. 

Ok except that last part where he picks up the bat, fully intending to bash the Pandit's head in. Guy's lost it completely in grief and terror. That was well-done, you can see that's what finally does Nandini in too. 

Dishank has scary eyes man. ðŸ˜³

You are watching it?🥱

I cannot wait to show-off. Sin be everything. ðŸ˜ˆ
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: .Kiran.

I know why PaNi is awkward. I have told you guys before too. Shit happens when they are doing intimate scenes and since they don't talk it out after the scenes, the awkwardness keeps increasing. Also they have feelings for each other, UST and a lot of other mess so...

But you guys don't lose hope. This ship will sail through:D

Aye Aye Captain😆
mazzay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys, this is my first time posting on this forum. I've been a silent reader for good few years now but this whole Parth and Niti issue got me really annoyed I have seen fan wars (worse) over their fav couples and there have been divided usually due to their offscreen relationships (like gurmeet and drashti, Iqbal and neha). There are also other couple who apparently do not get along (Karan and divyanka, Karan/Hina or harshad/preteeka) but they all knew how to handle the press and fans. They always said how they are not best friends but would go an extra mile for their fans to post a selfie or give a good interview. In this case, I feel like niti is pretty much normal most of the time but parth makes it very awkward and it either means he really can't stand her or can't resist her. It's their fault to get the fans so frustrated. Ayaz, other actors and even reporters bashing the fans for them?! It seems like they are doing it purposely ! I won't say that if they behaving normal with each other then ppl won't ship but it would not have gone this far. From what I have seen parth always makes sure that his awkward equation with Niti is highlighted. I think they are just attention seeking. If you don't want ppl to stretch the issue why can't you just fake it for a couple of interviews/ post a few selfies to calm ppl down, it will all die down eventually. parth is friends with experienced ppl like that vikas guy and I'm surprised why their friends can't give them good enough advice to sort themselves. I have come to believe that they do all of this purposely to get publicity otherwise if all of the actors or reporters are that fed up why can't they do something about it. I don't understand their definition of professionalism because their behaviour is not professional at all.

I hope if they have anymore interviews they are more interactive like 30 sec challenge etc, that will be fun to watch.
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

Aye Aye Captain😆

A little more effort from your side and we will be partners soon. :D
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Kiran.

I know why PaNi is awkward. I have told you guys before too. Shit happens when they are doing intimate scenes and since they don't talk it out after the scenes, the awkwardness keeps increasing. Also they have feelings for each other, UST and a lot of other mess so...

But you guys don't lose hope. This ship will sail through:D

Exactly, they are busy on their phones afterwards. Kiran, I'm loving you shipping PaNi, honestly, I might fangirl over you. 😆 Edited by diva82 - 8 years ago