Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Uttu is 20
Niti I think 21, Parth 24
Kris I think 22.
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Uttu is 20, Niti is 21, Krissan 22-23, Parth is 24, Charlie & Veebha are 25, Ayaz is around 27-29!
VshitsDISHOOM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CooChi

πŸ˜† W*F??! Really?!
We have had a lot of Niti Zain mowments!!
Wait I'll pm you . πŸ˜†

coochoo dear pm me too i also don't knowπŸ˜•
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL who are you guys talking about?πŸ˜†

The person who took this interview Aqsa, She claimed that she slogged one whole day on set for the interview when PaNi fans were asking for PaNi interview not a group one. She is like I have slogged so much as if this was an "ehsaan" not her job. πŸ˜†
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: VKlovesFK

Uttu is 20, Niti is 21, Krissan 22-23, Parth is 24, Charlie & Veebha are 25, Ayaz is around 27-29!

3 years difference between PaNi. That's perfect. SHIP IS SAILING
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: VKlovesFK

Only offscreen couple and actors who have the capability of making their interviews naturally entertaining to watch are Rithvik and Asha...

Well seeing as they were instantly attracted to each other, musn't be hard for them to WANT to do interviews and masti together...motivationπŸ˜›

But not every pair can get along to that extent and you can't force ppl to either...depends on individual to individual. 

I feel a good example of a pair that were simply friendly as well as articulate in their interviews would be Kunal-Aakanksha...they never did nor felt the need to act over-friendly for the heck of it...they had genuinely natural camaraderie. 

But most pairs manage to laugh thoda bahut with each other...basic friendliness...PaNi ke liye to woh bhi too much kaam haiπŸ˜†
starlightshine thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the awkwardness depends on reporter to a certain extent. I mean, speakign form personal experience, i once had to have an interview with my one of my teachers which we do at the end of every year to tell teh school your academic acheivements, after school activits etc. 
And in once particular year, i was assigned this teacher. When i went in, she simply asked me to begin and my mind just blanked out. at the end I didn;t leave a good impression though because i was just awkwardly starign at her and mumbling my way through. 

But the next year, the teacher i had was more fun. She forst broke the ice by talkign abotu herself first, and then asked about my hobbies, likes dislkikes etc. Then after i was comfortabel enough to talk to her, she started iwth the questions.  She was more engaging and she gave men many prompts to talk about. That interview was better because i didn't have to rely solely on myself as she guided me though the questions. 

So to a certain level the reporter/interviewer is also responsible for setting the mood of the situation. If the interwee feels confortable when giving an interview, there shouldn't be that much awkwardness i guess. 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: poopymaster

@Anu,  I know right.. Rangmuch was very creative with their questions. they would interact more with the actors and its always fun to watch when they ask riduculous questions and actors try to coem up with good answers. i used to like rangmunch's IQ and riddles questions.

The recent reporters all seem to be askign the same old questions all the time. So its sort of understandable why the actors seem so bored al the time- even i would be bored if i had to answer the same questions every damn time. πŸ˜†

I realllyyy miss Rangmunch...Swati was awesome with her interviews...and for NBT toh she really had the best segments ever...the questionnaires they used to come up with were actually good...like the riddles and puzzles...lol...

Even though their video and production qualities were very poor, they had actually substance in their interviews...I valued that. 
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Haha, awkward PaNi ship sailing high, they make me so proud πŸ˜†
Get
Arnab Goswami to interview PaNi, pure awkwardness ki vaat laga dega πŸ˜†
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
@nur even anj's tinsel guphsup was good but it never worked...Quality ki tho khadar hi nahi hai is duniya mainπŸ˜•