|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#110|A New Dawn~| - Page 30

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by CooChi

1 second...just now I saw in the precap..Riddhima is saying k 'Mujhe nahi pata kal raat ko kya hua' .
Arey ofcourse tujhe kaise pata hoga?!!

This is illogical now.
Why are the cops asking her about the previous night's incident? Nuts or what.??
with pundit that inspector should be panish too 😡
The police station and precap has no connection to logic whatsoever😆...let's not even bother our heads over it...when police can deny the very fact that they saw a girl tied up in a chair when they got there, toh phir toh koi faayda hi nahin hai...lol

Just have to let them get through this whatever Aryaman setting up they are trying to do and then see where the story goes...maybe the fact that they have more days to now sit back and PLAN their story too might help...3 days gap mila hai, use it well, KY2 team :P
Originally posted by CooChi

1 second...just now I saw in the precap..Riddhima is saying k 'Mujhe nahi pata kal raat ko kya hua' .
Arey ofcourse tujhe kaise pata hoga?!!

This is illogical now.
Why are the cops asking her about the previous night's incident? Nuts or what.??

i think they r going to charge pandit for all his previous wrong doings so that he gets max punishment...for that riddhima is required

hey coochi u did ur analysis on Z & N/...pm me😳
@Aditi- I so agree with you.
Aryamann can be nandu's friend and can flirt with alya.

And plz cv's I m dying for a cabini moment. Plz yes for cabini talk.
Originally posted by AreYaar

The police station and precap has no connection to logic whatsoever😆...let's not even bother our heads over it...when police can deny the very fact that they saw a girl tied up in a chair when they got there, toh phir toh koi faayda hi nahin hai...lol

Just have to let them get through this whatever Aryaman setting up they are trying to do and then see where the story goes...maybe the fact that they have more days to now sit back and PLAN their story too might help...3 days gap mila hai, use it well, KY2 team :P

Kya karein..LALSA loves Melodrama! 😆

BTW..Hi...I love your GIFs!
Talent hai Baws! 😆
coochi dear include me in ur pm.list for ur PaNi analysis okkkaayyy... ur analysis give me pheelzzz 😉
Anu, MF pe Richa Yamini, ke interview hain.
let him be nandu's chiildhood friend subbu,whom she mentioned in first epi..i can't handle yet another random cameo
Originally posted by loveparudZAYA

coochi dear include me in ur pm.list for ur PaNi analysis okkkaayyy... ur analysis give me pheelzzz 😉

Coochie please pm me too. I love reading your analysis on PaNi, makes my shipper heart leap in joy. You are awesome.
Aryamann can jumpstart Dhrulya, they need an external force badly.