Home sweet home!

Welcome to India!!๐Ÿค—
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Souma.N

They should bring back Raghav.

Cabir needs some closure on Raghav.

As for Aryaman...Karan Jotwani can act but he is so not required at this point when we have had back to back serious tracks for Manan...first the dhruv sacrifice then manik in hospital then soha then trust breakup then pandit. It is just a waste to get him on board now.

He is certainly not for Cabir and from the looks of it he is certainly not the kind of guy who would want to play gay. And he looks too young for Aliya. So I have no clue for who else he could be.

M stuck somewhere here as well.
I m really unable to understand his need right now.
Pointless. I've heard people complimenting Jotwani's acting but still..I don't want that guy.
He is so not required.
M sure he is no gay...I don't know he'll work with Alya.
If he doesn't work with any other characters they will try to sell him through MaNan ,again.This will be one tasteless khichdi.
CooChi thumbnail
Originally posted by: geet.a

Coochu baby!! Hugs!!

You are in India.
Imagine me welcoming you with a Maala and now m putting Tika on your forehead.
Aarti ki thaali I am ghumaoing in front of you.Don't faint.
Now m singing a SWAGAT GEET for GEET.

And finally...Huggss!
๐Ÿค—
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sometimes just sometimes you know coochi in the corner of my heart I feel that Ky2 team is trying to find a mainstream track through Karan in case Parth does his quit drama again.
Have had this nagging feeling since we got his news.

And the Pani shipper in me knows Karan and Parth wont get along.
CooChi thumbnail

Sometimes just sometimes you know coochi in the corner of my heart I feel that Ky2 team is trying to find a mainstream track through Karan in case Parth does his quit drama again.

Ohh the quitting drama. I was effed up that time! This guy needs to shut his mouth! He is himself confused and he confuses each and every person related to the show.
Well lets see..Now that Karan has started shooting..we cannot really do anything other than waiting.
Letz see what is coming our way.

Is there any possibility of Aryamann being there for NAVYA. I personally want NavShad but since Harshad abhi tak nahi Sudhra. Is Aryamann Navya's future Man?!
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Karan and Parth are as of now getting along fine. Parth is not leaving the show and all is well in our paradise. 
About last night discussions - A BIG YES to Aryamann being away from MaNan...far away. More than Aryaman Nandini, I want Cabir Nandini to happen. Let this guy be for Cabir (in that case not a straight guy please, I cannot watch Cabir in pain again) or for Dhruv Alya. Whatever suits them best. Cabir Raghav closure is a must. And so are other loops that have left open in the show...including Soha's death. I am glad that they are thinking about Rishabh Dhruv attacks again. Please give some love to Cabir in the show, he has lost much..suffered much..someone who can take care of him. Moms need to go, asap. 
Edited by TheFaerieQueen - 8 years ago
white_beauty thumbnail

The quitting drama gets a lot of publicity if not anything else. So from time to time it keeps appearing. But atleast for sometime it wont so dont worry:) cos now parth signed a contract i assume so atleast for sometime no drama maybe next extension ke time wapaas ho. But i hope there isnt any more extension.
If they dont know the finish line they will keep on dragging endlessly!

Also cvs know the fans. They are very well aware fans only want manan and pani as manan๐Ÿ˜†
Souma.N thumbnail
Originally posted by: CooChi

Ohh the quitting drama. I was effed up that time! This guy needs to shut his mouth! He is himself confused and he confuses each and every person related to the show.
Well lets see..Now that Karan has started shooting..we cannot really do anything other than waiting.
Letz see what is coming our way.

Is there any possibility of Aryamann being there for NAVYA. I personally want NavShad but since Harshad abhi tak nahi Sudhra. Is Aryamann Navya's future Man?!

Again, he seems too young for Veebha and since he entered in a manan track with Nandini s earrings and dumped into Manik, I somehow feel he is for them whether we like it or not. 

If he was for Navya or Multi or Aliya he would have faced them first. Like Abhimanyu faced Mukti or Sunny with Navya.

Actually I still maintain though I absolutely feel he is not wanted right now in the midst of so many open tracks like the attacks, band of brothers, Aliya's eating disorders, Navya and Cabir's problems and the new drama Harshad would create, what we are not seeing is that their is no substantial track for Nandu...so while I dont want him to be a phycho or negative...I dont mind him being a confidant to Nandini and yes Manik getting super jealous on seeing Nandini smile for someone else is always a treat.๐Ÿ˜†
Souma.N thumbnail
Originally posted by: white_beauty

The quitting drama gets a lot of publicity if not anything else. So from time to time it keeps appearing. But atleast for sometime it wont so dont worry:) cos now parth signed a contract i assume so atleast for sometime no drama maybe next extension ke time wapaas ho. But i hope there isnt any more extension.
If they dont know the finish line they will keep on dragging endlessly!

Also cvs know the fans. They are very well aware fans only want manan and pani as manan๐Ÿ˜†

They will never replace Manik, it would be Parth or no one and they have enough brains to understand that so that is not my concern.

But its just a nagging feeling that they are trying to build another strong character not as a replaced but just building.

I know Parth is not quitting but ky2 contract is ending in june right? that is next month. What if they get an extention? The PH would obviously want to continue.