|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#110|A New Dawn~| - Page 20

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by charminggenie

@KP- Did you watch the episode yet?
The whole song sequence was great, i liked how she was seeking him in her own ways, the way she takes the other side and looks at him , love.

@Kray- Nice Idea, they should do that.

@Genie: No :( not yet! I won't be able to watch it until tomorrow!

I did see some pics though and they look beautiful...especially when he kisses her forehead. How he is looking at her while she is sleeping...lol I saw some random pics! Also how he falls backwards when she opens the door and how she is cradling his head...and he is smiling. Lol I saw all those pics... 😆
How cool would it be if Cabir starts asking Nandini for tips on pataofying Aryaman?? CabiNi bonding!!! Eeeppp!!!
Originally posted by -KP-

@Genie: No :( not yet! I won't be able to watch it until tomorrow!

I did see some pics though and they look beautiful...especially when he kisses her forehead. How he is looking at her while she is sleeping...lol I saw some random pics! Also how he falls backwards when she opens the door and how she is cradling his head...and he is smiling. Lol I saw all those pics... 😆

Your struggle be real, KP. You will like it. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by MKrayZee

How cool would it be if Cabir starts asking Nandini for tips on pataofying Aryaman?? CabiNi bonding!!! Eeeppp!!!

And Manik rolling eyes with blatant disapproval in the background. And both of them ignoring him.

So I was just thinking...can we have all the boys irritated with Aryaman? Manik because he thinks Aryaman is making eyes with Nandini. Dhruv because he thinks it's Alya Aryaman wants and Cabir because he is attracted to Aryaman when the latter is straight. This will result in some fun scenes. Boys bonding over mutual dislike of Aryaman. MaNan cute jealous moments. DhruLya angsty moments. Cabir in love again.

Don't know how many have watched Downton Abbey. Cabir Aryaman can be Thomas Jimmy.

wow this would be really good to watch...this way aryamann wil be involved with all the characters in the show and it will give us funny scenes too...

just no love triangle pls...

am already imagining it..it would to be total fun  zee...i just hope cv's do something like this for aryamann...
Morning all!!!

I want Aryamann for Alya.
Dhruv is so sleepy when it comes to his relationship with Alya. The girl deserves to throw tantrums.She is a diva afterall. Dhruv looks so inactive in their relationship.I want Aryamann to flirt with Alya and give her extra attention . Dhruv can go all angry and jealous.He really needs to work his ass off   if he really loves Alya.
Come on Dhruv..give us some action.

CV's REMEMBER CABIR IS GAY   !

Don't spoil it with all cliche fake Marriage Bakwas, Handle this sensibly. Don't bring out wrong message after working so hard on the Gay track and showing it with such sensitivity in the past. 

Send the irritating mothers away after CavYa tells them off the reality. That should be pretty soon. 

Let Aryamann be distant cousin of nandu, have interest in Alya and Cabir have interest in him.. (He is Gay remember? Show him checking out hot guys.. Give him closure with regards to Raghav)

Thankyou! ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by VKlovesFK - 8 years ago
Are they going to bring back Raghav?
They should bring back Raghav.
Cabir needs some closure on Raghav.

As for Aryaman...Karan Jotwani can act but he is so not required at this point when we have had back to back serious tracks for Manan...first the dhruv sacrifice then manik in hospital then soha then trust breakup then pandit. It is just a waste to get him on board now.

He is certainly not for Cabir and from the looks of it he is certainly not the kind of guy who would want to play gay. And he looks too young for Aliya. So I have no clue for who else he could be.