Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#110|A New Dawn~| - Page 17

BoxedIn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: charminggenie

I sinned. Maybe.😊

Yes please, silly fights, while they both fight over shipping bro with either Alya or Cabir. 

Heaven is the place to sin, my friend. You would be a fool not to. πŸ˜†

Okay I'm off. Bye. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

white_beauty thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BoxedIn

I don't have a clue what kind of creature this Aryaman is and don't give a damn. 

But can we please get MaNan to have those silly, harmless little fights again? Something which comes from the disparate nature of their own personalities? It added spice and normalcy to their relationship, unlike all this heavy-duty emotional stuff which often veers into cheesy. I miss the light vibe this show used to have. So bored of this permanent dark cloud of dukh-dard in the show. πŸ˜†

@bold: so true! ever since soha track it seems like everyone forgot to have funπŸ˜› its hard to believe they are college going kids!
what is this party people keep talking about though?
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Heaven is the place to sin, my friend. You would be a fool not to. πŸ˜†

Okay I'm off. Bye. 

Instant Nirvana.πŸ˜›

Go sleep Boxter, tomorrow I share my spoils. πŸ˜†

@Hi - Kray. πŸ˜³

@KP- See I wanted Will and Grace, they tried but oversold it ,this with Cabir's passive love life makes it easy to forget about his homosexuality. 
Stardust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: charminggenie

He needs closure, also he hasn't thought of love again. That CabIni talk about second chances is left like that, either this CaVYa mess will mean they both reconnecting and Cabir talking to Raghav once again , having that closure.

Or this new guy can stir up feelings which will make force Cabir to seek that closure that he is avoiding.

Exactly. After the Valentine's day fiasco, Cabir tells them Manik will be never be able to heal if he lost his true love. Somewhere, he wasn't just speaking about Manik and Nandini. It seems like he's given up on love. He brushed off Manik's attempts to talk about finding someone, he's agreed to a (fake) marriage. I hope they bring someone who can stir up his feelings and when he's scared of falling in love again, Nandini can help him find hope. Doesn't have to be Broman, though I hope it is. Doesn't even have to be one true love, just help him believe again. Edited by Stardust09 - 8 years ago
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

I don't have a clue what kind of creature this Aryaman is and don't give a damn. 

But can we please get MaNan to have those silly, harmless little fights again? Something which comes from the disparate nature of their own personalities? It added spice and normalcy to their relationship, unlike all this heavy-duty emotional stuff which often veers into cheesy. I miss the light vibe this show used to have. So bored of this permanent dark cloud of dukh-dard in the show. πŸ˜†

truth. seriously its one showdown after another, when are these teenagers going to became like actual teens instead of mini kekta adults πŸ₯± it's becoming too much. 

Before the most they had to worry about was whether or not nandini will perform with NH3 and now it's whether nandini's abductor is going to get away with kidnapping. 

How did we go from THAT to THAT?
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I made fries for myself and ate 'em all by myself! 
Btw Genie loving all your posts on Salman's case. AGREED WITH EVERYTHING. 
charminggenie thumbnail
Chuck Adults from this show please!! 
It be fun automatically. these kids are better off without them unless they be chacha-chachi ,who needs to be there more. 
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Cherry-

i don't want the whole cavya marriage to happen, but I would love to see MaNan romancing in the whole wedding environment, sangeet and just being cuteuhhh the struggles.

lol me too
white_beauty thumbnail
today manik getting a nightmare and checking up on nandu after that..that scene was soo nice😳 i like how they show that both have been equally affected by this whole thing. his biggest fear is losing her now. also that haldi doodh walla scene was soo cute!
and that singing her  to sleep😳 the way they kept looking at each other and then manik looking at her after she falls asleep😳
charminggenie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Kiran.

I made fries for myself and ate 'em all by myself! 

Btw Genie loving all your posts on Salman's case. AGREED WITH EVERYTHING. 

Dude, I cannot wait for tomorrow,the kind of stupidity people be showing is repulsive and crazy. 

Quoting Boxter, I be in Heaven