|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#110|A New Dawn~| - Page 14

Posted: 8 years ago
Or they can pair him with Ridhima, have him give a preachy speech and take her to Ranchi coz he anyways doesn't like Mumbai. 

Originally posted by charminggenie

Or they can pair him with Ridhima, have him give a preachy speech and take her to Ranchi coz he anyways doesn't like Mumbai. 

😆😆😆
I love the idea of MaNan playing cupid for Dhruv/Alya and god I hope I hope so bad that this unibrow guy is used for Alya and not for getting inbetween MaNan -__- MaNan are just recovering from the whole pandit/nyo/dhruv issue and thats JUST got sorted, lets not rile things up already, just a few weeks of peacefulness for our babies. Please. 
@AY: exactly, it's defnitely long overdue - I feel like nandini really needs to take first step towards Cabir though because he is kind of closed off when it comes to his relationships.

Haha and I don't get a gay vibe from Arymaan either; that's why I am not seeing his track with Cabir.
I dont think the CavYa track is going to be resolved anytime soon. And DhrulYa really needs a kickstart, and Dhruv needs to grovel and for once I want to see an active Dhruv, insecurity should make him active like with his jealousy of Manik but honed in the right direction.
As for Cavya I would like both of them to tell their moms to eff up. And Cavya remain friends, I like Cabir's platonic friendship and care for Navya minus the burden of taking on a family because its not needed and undermines Cabir's whole gay track. As it is people think getting Cabir married to Navya is gonna cure him of his gayness🤔
Aryaman as Nandu's friend would be awesome. He can used to focus on her love for science, her parents and thus connecting to the accident night. 
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

I dont think the CavYa track is going to be resolved anytime soon. And DhrulYa really needs a kickstart, and Dhruv needs to grovel and for once I want to see an active Dhruv, insecurity should make him active like with his jealousy of Manik but honed in the right direction.
As for Cavya I would like both of them to tell their moms to eff up. And Cavya remain friends, I like Cabir's platonic friendship and care for Navya minus the burden of taking on a family because its not needed and undermines Cabir's whole gay track. As it is people think getting Cabir married to Navya is gonna cure him of his gayness🤔

i have a feeling that they're gonna drag this cavya marriage thing
Originally posted by -KP-

@AY: exactly, it's defnitely long overdue - I feel like nandini really needs to take first step towards Cabir though because he is kind of closed off when it comes to his relationships.

Haha and I don't get a gay vibe from Arymaan either; that's why I am not seeing his track with Cabir.

I agree...only Nandu has that knack to approach Cabir in a certain way that the rest of his friends lack...I'm reminded of those old convos they had about love around the time of the Raghav track or the "never have I ever" epi...we need to see more of that now even though the balance has shifted with Nandu having suffered more off late...but I'd like to see things rounding back to Cabir and Nandu giving him some perceptive sympathy again...to open up and speak out what's in his heart. 

Cuz with the others toh Cabir is always the one giving the gyaan...Nandu is the only one who manages to impress Cabir with her own gyaan.
Originally posted by -KP-

the only vibe i got from aryamann is that the guy is into lost and found business. likes picking up random stuffs from the streets and returns it back to the owners😛😛
Originally posted by filter.coffee

i have a feeling that they're gonna drag this cavya marriage thing

i don't want the whole cavya marriage to happen, but I would love to see MaNan romancing in the whole wedding environment, sangeet and just being cute  uhhh the struggles.