|firefliesHaven|MaNanAT#110|A New Dawn~| - Page 13

Posted: 8 years ago
I'd rather he be for Cabir. I like the thought of Manik not approving any of Cabir's boyfriends and adorably grumbling about it to Nandini.
Originally posted by AreYaar

I think that's an inevitability...MaNan will deffo be playing cupid either for Dhrulya or helping Cavya with their problems.

Apni problems solve karne ke baad MaNan need new projects after all...given the guardian complex they both suffer from😆

I would like it if they help out CavYa more because Cabir has done a lot for MaNan; he has become that really good friend who is always reliable and I would love to see them help him out. He deserves it!
Cabir needs someone - I would love for some Cabini talk. Niti and Ayaz are really good when together - in terms of their conversation.

Navya - needs to start thinking about pregnancy, please?

i'm loving all this AU of aryamaan with anyone but MaNan. Yep. CVs if you are watching, this is how you write a character ^^^ 
Originally posted by charminggenie

Browman cannot be part of triangle. Right now MaNan be too secured, too into their space and that will totally undermine the great love they have tried selling out.Don't break the story trope, it never happened with Dhruv , shouldn't with Browman.
But since they are linking him with the court case, he can just be some relative read distant cousin of Nandu who might have known her from her US days and then let him play either with Cabir or Dhrulya. Since the attacks be back in focus , they can visit that night.

Honestly Dhrulya already have Harshad to create conflict and that eating disorder is easy cop out for Dhruv to work his thing with Alya.

I would love if it's for Cabir, boy needs loving and considering how he is stuck with Momma drama, it would be nice break.

Worse- Mukti Pity Party Project 3.

yes please let aryaman be a distant cousin of nandu
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

You know he can be Nandu's childhood friend and with an interest in Alya and getting Dhruv all worked up and Manik too, because Dhruv is worked up and because he is Nandu's friend. Infact we can have a nice track here with some new music rivalry between this guy and Fab5 especially if he is going all out to flirt with Alya. Kriss and Aryamann will look good too. DhrulYa needs something badly, some external trope, cause right now their story is at a standstill and needs some excitement.

Childhood friend who treats Nandu as a sister, desi tv junta needs it to be clarified from the get-go.

He can irritate Manik while making moon eyes at Alya, save her from eating disorder or something, just nice love triangle. Harshad might use this guy against fab5 and coz he disapproves of Dhruv or something. Yay sounds interesting as long as they keep them away from MaNan.😛

His rivalry with Manik coz the latter be irked with Nandu-Brownman rakhi bandhan.Perfect.  
Originally posted by AnomanderRake

Aryamann in bet MaNan ust wont work because considering how we have been sold their story, its impossible to see anyone coming between them or either of them being interested in anyone else. And DhrulYa needs something

Exactly!!!!! It is impossible for me to even think that MaNan can think about anyone else except each other. Ever since they met - they have only had eyes for each other; this was even when Alya was Manik's gf. IF they try to show this now, it will be a BIG JOKE!
Originally posted by -KP-

I would like it if they help out CavYa more because Cabir has done a lot for MaNan; he has become that really good friend who is always reliable and I would love to see them help him out. He deserves it!
Cabir needs someone - I would love for some Cabini talk. Niti and Ayaz are really good when together - in terms of their conversation.

Navya - needs to start thinking about pregnancy, please?

Yeah that is long overdue...would love to see Nandu returning the favor after all Cabir has done to support her and Manik...it would be nice if Nandu was helping him out with his problems now too.

I don't get a gay vibe from Aryaman but let's see😆...whether he is there for Alya or Cabir...Manik will grumble either ways cuz he's over-protective about his friends.

Best use of Aryaman would deffo be for Dhrulya track cuz it would finally incite a movement in their track...Cabir ke case mein I think this Navya angle will be dragged for a bit...
Originally posted by charminggenie

Childhood friend who treats Nandu as a sister, desi tv junta needs it to be clarified from the get-go.

He can irritate Manik while making moon eyes at Alya, save her from eating disorder or something, just nice love triangle. Harshad might use this guy against fab5 and coz he disapproves of Dhruv or something. Yay sounds interesting as long as they keep them away from MaNan.😛

His rivalry with Manik coz the latter be irked with Nandu-Brownman rakhi bandhan.Perfect.  

MAnik will be jealous of anyone who has Nandu's attention, I mean I know he is secure about Nandii but he's the kind who wants it all and someone not connected to Fab5 and with an earlier connection to Nandini plus getting Dhruv all pissed off should be fun. legit fun.
Honestly there was no need for eating disorder. all this growth in alya and then they make her a paasive version of mukti. but well...i kinda think what of this guy in his own way helps alya regarding that disorder indirectly and alya herself gets over it. there is actually so much they can do with this character without falling into cliches and positive is jotwani can act! these past two episodes they just gave him 2 random scenes of giving earrings back. they should realise the potential they have and utilise it accordingly.
@AY & Genie: seriously i have been wondering that. poor guy actually looks so good and show main kachra kar dete hai uska yeh log😆

manik ka tshirt was soo loose aaj toh😆

but i really loved the dhruv manik scene today!

@adhi: yea that would be sucha good idea! usa friend for nandu and also alya ka friend later on
Originally posted by Stardust09

I'd rather he be for Cabir. I like the thought of Manik not approving any of Cabir's boyfriends and adorably grumbling about it to Nandini.

@Star - Sigh make it happen, I would love if they go there. Cabir's love life already has become stagnant to the point , his homosexuality has started seeming like an after-thought. Give him new guy, creates tension with his Momma too . Manik might disapprove coz he be protective. Nandu be the childhood friend and BroBir shipper. ðŸ˜³

Nyo, train of Psychos, buddy, Zalim duniya couldn't peel of MaNan , Kekta love twist would totally sell out the track. So Nada, contriving track.