fivestar2 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Rashi tells Vidya that she didn't even see Gopi for ten years! So that means the track will lead to Vidya learning the truth first. I believe that Vidya will wonder where her mother went for the last ten years so she will do some investigating so that would lead to the truth that she killed RadhaEdited by fivestar2 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh ...thanks for sharing ðŸ˜Š
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yesterday i said that it was time for vidya to know truth  happpy
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Yaayy... I figured Rashi is the one who will reveal the reality and then that leads to Gopi or Kokila reveal it to Vidya...
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: fivestar2

Rashi tells Vidya that she didn't even see Gopi for ten years! So that means the track will lead to Vidya learning the truth first. I believe that Vidya will wonder where her mother went for the last ten years so she will do some investigating so that would lead to the truth that she killed Radha

After she finds out that Gopi killed Radha and was in jail, then she should also know the reason behind it.

She should then realize how dangerous Radha was and remember that Gopi saved her and Meera from Radha's clutches.

Edited by sharoon3210 - 8 years ago
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
t only vidya shud realise how dangerous radha was but shud make meera & ahem remember hw dangerous she was...
and wat gopi had done was not only for saving rashi but also them...
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: coolhi1988

t only vidya shud realise how dangerous radha was but shud make meera & ahem remember hw dangerous she was...
and wat gopi had done was not only for saving rashi but also them...

Once she finds out the truth, she will tell Gopi that she found why was she away from them & why she didn't tell this to them when they asked her.

I think Meera & Vidya knew that Radha was dangerous. They know that Rashi is Radha's daughter.
Edited by sharoon3210 - 8 years ago