•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Omg omg...plz sum1 pinch me...I don't know u guyz will believe it or not bt seriously guyz last night I dreamt of vibharth pillow scene & dadi bidding bye scene n dat parth putting hand on her shoulder...m on cloud9...I wanted to write it on my OS bt dey showed...plus mah fav song played...😳❤️ vibharth vibharth...awesome epi😳
Lucky girl 😊
I missd the epi...
wow thats great..ur dream cum true..but seriously such a amazing epi..i was literally blushing..vibarth are the best 😳😳
@smile123456yup it was the cutest epi...I luvd it...vibharth scenes were awesome..
@mansinarang95 yup...even I too was blushing...I couldn't control myself...awesome epi...
@destiny_rose yup...lucky day for me...it was cutest epi...u catch up in tonight 9pm or tommorw afternoon 1pm or 3:30pm or in d eve 6pm...
M gonna c repeat again...today parth's hairstyle was diff n I guess he put kajal too...
Frnz help me out...I can't write in evry1s post as u guyz write..😳
How to write plz tell me n d link sending in pm plus the updating old post like u guyz u do in OS...PArt 1 n 2 updated. ..like dat
I Loved it..
Veebharth r jst fab..
Amazing couple
The episode was so cute... 😳
That pillow scene..aww..Eye romance without any words..😳
Then ,during dadi departure scene,the way he hold her hand ,ignoring her protest, and get close to her face ,I was blushing hard..
i didn't like parthu's this hairstyle.. 😕..i prefer his hairstyle during that feeding scene.. He looked very handsome there..
Originally posted by greeshma014

The episode was so cute... 😳
That pillow scene..aww..Eye romance without any words..😳
Then ,during dadi departure scene,the way he hold her hand ,ignoring her protest, and get close to her face ,I was blushing hard..
i didn't like parthu's this hairstyle.. 😕..i prefer his hairstyle during that feeding scene.. He looked very handsome there..

😛 😃
@priyanka..dey r best couple...
@greesh yup...I too didn't liked his hairstyle plus kajal aur lgaya tha...moreovr...dey both looked like husband wife wen opened d car for dadi to sit n while closing both standing too close n looking to  the car going...seemed as d husband wife biding their mom...parth took blessing by bending down...banda chah gya yaar...plus mera dream bhi true aya jo dkha...😳 aaj toh pakka neend nai aayegi mereko...abh toh bht jld step 3 romance dkhne ko milga...step 2 down...abh mera OS ka scene hi yeh log daal diye...abh kch aur hi likhna hoga mereko apna next OS k lie...mera fav song bhi play hua. ..