Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anita0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
On a very serious note: My gutter mind wants to see more of Nandu's (and Baba Manik's) "swollen lips" in the upcoming days πŸ˜†Edited by anita0 - 8 years ago
kany thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Girls with you is never boring🀣
Manik appeared to be too thirsty, and is sucked rainwater from Nandini lips, so she has a swollen lip πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
cceee7 thumbnail
I'm reading this post and came abt some posters wanting some more of these kiss.everywhile they show a little  romance  that's ok.but if fans go on asking for more it's not fun.just imagine what the girl niti goes through.just think if u gals are in her shoes and u have to kiss a guy who's not ur bf or husband every now and then how would you gals feel don't u feel awful.there are  a number of instances where their romance can be shown instead of gutter.
They are acting in a tv serial and not some shit stuff.

Hence I wish people don't ask more for these and put the gal in awkward situation.sitting at a far away place and requesting can be easy.but doin that in front of people and that being watched by millions it's very hard and especially for a gal.

Pls don't request such things.
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CrazyMe_04

Agreed! If the guy is ridiculously professional, so is the girl! πŸ˜‰ Man i also agree! This scene has given me a bad gutter mind!!! πŸ˜†

Did Parth and Niti have to kiss again and again to make the scene good? I am wondering how many times did they actually kiss in retakes?? πŸ˜³

hahhahaa... only they know how many tyms n how they kissed.. we can only imagine.. gutter minded souls... arent we...??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shanaya_MaNan

and we are lucky that we get to see them together burning up the screens all over the world πŸ˜†
hoping for more hot scenes to come πŸ˜›

Thora wait karo... you cant handle much of hotness.. when it comes to MaNan..πŸ˜‰
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: cceee7

I'm reading this post and came abt some posters wanting some more of these kiss.everywhile they show a little  romance  that's ok.but if fans go on asking for more it's not fun.just imagine what the girl niti goes through.just think if u gals are in her shoes and u have to kiss a guy who's not ur bf or husband every now and then how would you gals feel don't u feel awful.there are  a number of instances where their romance can be shown instead of gutter.

They are acting in a tv serial and not some shit stuff.

Hence I wish people don't ask more for these and put the gal in awkward situation.sitting at a far away place and requesting can be easy.but doin that in front of people and that being watched by millions it's very hard and especially for a gal.

Pls don't request such things.

Why would you call a kiss a gutter? And she has no issues with it, so how can you think its awful etc? I agree speculating on the kiss is wrong but she's an actor and this is her profession, do not project your feelings onto her.
tvfiction thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Who is this deepalokii? 
Does she have inside information? 
Dude... if they enacted that kiss in one take... then woah. Pani dhould definitely happen. How can two awkward professionals put in so much passion and chemistry in one kiss... in one take??? 

Hahahaha we are hopeless manan/pani fans. We are never disappointed  we know how to keep our "hope" alive. 

We will get pani one day. Atleast just as friends. Hahaha
slyther_in thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lips swollen due to kissing? i didn't knw. πŸ€£