Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyMe_04 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind

correction. Parth is lucky tooo... to have such a co starπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Agreed! If the guy is ridiculously professional, so is the girl! πŸ˜‰ Man i also agree! This scene has given me a bad gutter mind!!! πŸ˜†

Did Parth and Niti have to kiss again and again to make the scene good? I am wondering how many times did they actually kiss in retakes?? πŸ˜³

Edited by CrazyMe_04 - 8 years ago
Shanaya_MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind

correction. Parth is lucky tooo... to have such a co starπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

and we are lucky that we get to see them together burning up the screens all over the world πŸ˜†
hoping for more hot scenes to come πŸ˜›
Edited by Shanaya_MaNan - 8 years ago
HeavenAngel thumbnail
🀣hahaha guys u are so funny..at a point i also thought parth was sucking niti's lips as if his life depended on it so i was a bit confused...but anyways take it as a fun post ...not to offend any actors..!!
HeavenAngel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rassu20

But the intensity of the kiss was more na! πŸ˜›
Anyways, for whatever this post was made, it's turning out to be way too fun.

haha πŸ˜† pehle toh such lagrahatha but by hearing ur reviews i am bit relieved and it has been a fun post so enjoy by posting ur opinions!!!!πŸ˜†
HeavenAngel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paytonlee

Just watched the epi and i keep looking at her lips. i think she put a different kind of lip gloss her lips are shining. πŸ˜†

maybe PaNi spent a day rehearsing it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hahaha🀣 so true i am rofling...
deepalokii thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyMe_04

Agreed! If the guy is ridiculously professional, so is the girl! πŸ˜‰ Man i also agree! This scene has given me a bad gutter mind!!! πŸ˜†

Did Parth and Niti have to kiss again and again to make the scene good? I am wondering how many times did they actually kiss in retakes?? πŸ˜³

I ASSURE YOU GUYS NOTHING OF THIS SORT HAPPENED IT WAS SHOT IN ONE TAKE AND THERE WAS NOTHING MORE THAN FEW MRE SECONDS OF WHAT WE SAW ON SCREEN..THAT IS IT SORRY BUT THAT IS REALITY SWEETHEARTS
Edited by deepalokii - 8 years ago
N_Niya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†
ye kya tha?!! 🀣
Edited by N_Niya - 8 years ago
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@deepa, lel how can you assure us? You have inside info? 🀣
Even if you did, I wouldn't believe you, what we see onscreen doesn't lie. And it was one full minute, not few seconds. πŸ˜†
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deepalokii

I ASSURE YOU GUYS NOTHING OF THIS SORT HAPPENED IT WAS SHOT IN ONE TAKE AND THERE WAS NOTHING MORE THAN FEW MRE SECONDS OF WHAT WE SAW ON SCREEN..THAT IS IT SORRY BUT THAT IS REALITY SWEETHEARTS

Jal jal k dhuaan ho rahe tum. πŸ˜Ž

In case you think you can fool the people in the forum, missy, lemme tell you something, no one's ALLOWED when MaNan scenes ae being shot- lest of all a makeout scene.

Ayway, no point arguing with a certain bunch of ladies in this forum (which includes you too πŸ˜†) as they love to stay in a bubble where the lead hero is married to them! πŸ˜†

Ciao.

Rutu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 
OMG this thread is hilarious