Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

Saga of a beach and two couples :) Fun post!

Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi friends!
So I'm totally loving the show and it stylish outlook! And I'm immensely loving the couples and their chemistry as well. 😳 So well, this is something which struck me when I was thinking about the couples or the people who will most probably be couples because God knows it is a show afterall anything can happen anytime... Well anyway the point is that both couples that is Sam/Arjun and Neil /Rads are awesome but yet different in their temperament. So this is something I came up with to describe them...😳

For me Neil /Rads are like cute little sand castles on a beach on a bright summery day with lots of sunshine, colorful parasols and gentle breeze blowing...

And Sam/Arjun are like a sizzling bon fire lit in the darkness of the night on the cool sands of the beach with smoldering embers flying haywire...

Basically one couple is the height of cuteness and other the height of hotness! :D

What do you think? :) Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww..the analogies you used to describe both couples are beautiful. I think it describes the way they are right now really well.
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautifully described nikki.. NeRa is too cute to handle and SamArj is too hot to handle.. just imagine how ll the 4's friendship be. neil arjun's bromance and SaRa's friendship πŸ˜³
Originally posted by: soni595

Aww..the analogies you used to describe both couples are beautiful. I think it describes the way they are right now really well.

Thank u... 😳 They really are getting to me now a days ... N I can't take my eyes of Neil's smile... it's so sunny! πŸ˜ƒ N Rads has a beautiful smile too. 😳 Together they are cute lil puffy white clouds on a clear sky for me! :)
N Samarj... ufff... smoldering! πŸ˜‰Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Ri21

beautifully described nikki.. NeRa is too cute to handle and SamArj is too hot to handle.. just imagine how ll the 4's friendship be. neil arjun's bromance and SaRa's friendship😳

Thank u riya! πŸ˜ƒ Is nera official? Bcoz Neil and Ragini in Itna karo na mujhe pyar are also called Neira... πŸ˜•

Anyway I wud luv to see the crackling enimity between Arjun n Neil! Both wud b stunning! πŸ˜‰ N yeah Sara wud b adorable... just like the way they show in the Show's montage... all happyily giggling and casually exploring new horizons... :)
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

Thank u riya! πŸ˜ƒ Is nera official? Bcoz Neil and Ragini in Itna karo na mujhe pyar are also called Neira... πŸ˜•

Anyway I wud luv to see the crackling enimity between Arjun n Neil! Both wud b stunning! πŸ˜‰ N yeah Sara wud b adorable... just like the way they show in the Show's montage... all happyily giggling and casually exploring new horizons... :)

is it i didnt knew it then nera cancl. we need to decide the left out jodi names now..
and ya soon we ll get that sara clicking selfies suprtng eachother going out scooty ride πŸ˜³
Dat would b cool! Scooty rides n selfies wud add a touch of cute reality to the show! Wud love see such scenes... simple and memorable. :)
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The moment I saw pics of the four I was like plz let Shravan's character be paired with Monica's. She has got the childlike innocence and he is the guy who can break the ice with her. The yin and the yang.

Similarly for Aham and Kash's characters I wished the same and when it actually happened I was like YAS! Dark brooding guy meets bold/beautiful girl.

Btw seeing ur sigs looks like you were a Prida fan. Me too! Loved Prida and Savni <3. Sam/Arjun and Neil/Chasni remind me of those two Good old days of Love ne.

Now writers would you be so kind as to not mess with these couples? Two amazing guys for two darling girls! <3
Originally posted by: Heavens_Kiss

The moment I saw pics of the four I was like plz let Shravan's character be paired with Monica's. She has got the childlike innocence and he is the guy who can break the ice with her. The yin and the yang.

Similarly for Aham and Kash's characters I wished the same and when it actually happened I was like YAS! Dark brooding guy meets bold/beautiful girl.

Btw seeing ur sigs looks like you were a Prida fan. Me too! Loved Prida and Savni <3. Sam/Arjun and Neil/Chasni remind me of those two Good old days of Love ne.

Now writers would you be so kind as to not mess with these couples? Two amazing guys for two darling girls! <3

Oh prida n love ne fan?? Hi five! πŸ˜ƒ n yeah d gud ol' days... sighhh... Btw were u active in d forum? Hv v met before? I'm niki btw. :)
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

Dat would b cool! Scooty rides n selfies wud add a touch of cute reality to the show! Wud love see such scenes... simple and memorable. :)

they ll as they showed them in the promos and in rishikesh too
πŸ˜ƒ kash wo sab din jaldi aa jaye