Frequent Posters

coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Congratulations on new thread 🥳
deesha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread. Continue soon.
riyar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on new thread...
Waiting...

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 15

" Aman, make sure Shyam Manohar Jha is behind the bars and gets the worst treatment there." ordered Arnav, who was still very angry that Khushi had hidden a big truth from him.

" But on which grounds ASR?" asked Aman, curiously.

" Outraging my wife's modesty and rape attempt on my wife!" shouted Arnav, as it was not possible for him to tell this in a normal tone.

" What?? Is Khushi okay, ASR?" asked Aman, who was very concerned for Khushi as he always saw her as his sister.

" Just do as I said, Aman," shouted Arnav but his voice softened as he answered Aman's next question, " She is completely broken after all this."

" I will make sure of it, ASR. But please take care of Khushi." said Aman, before Arnav disconnected the call and threw the phone to one corner of the room.

It was the time. He had to reveal this to Khushi's family, at any cost. But before that he needs to relax his nerves which could only be achieved by sleeping soundly.

-------

Next Morning,

" Khushi, you have to come along with me for some legalities. And I am not asking you but telling you that you are coming along with me." said Arnav, sternly.

" What legalities? I don't think I had any incomplete legal work." said Khushi, trying to make excuses.

" You will get your answers as you will reach there." said Arnav, telling the correct answer in a puzzling way.

Khushi was puzzled but she trusted Arnav that he will not do anything wrong. Hence she agreed to go along with him.

------

Lucknow,

Journey was a silent affair as Khushi fell asleep due to lack of sleep at night. Arnav thanked his stars, or else he would have been grilled by Khushi by then.

As soon as Arnav put brakes in front of Khushi's house, Khushi opened her eyes as she didn't feel the AC on nor was the car moving. As she opened her eyes, she saw herself in front of her own house.

Arnav came in front of the passenger's door and opened it for her. Khushi, who was still shocked couldn't act upon her instincts which said to move out.

Arnav held her arm gently and pulled her out as she seemed to be lost to him. 

" What the hell is this Arnav? Why did you bring me here?" asked Khushi, finally coming out of her shock.

" Mind keeping quiet. As I mentioned before, you will get your answers. Till then maintain patience." said Arnav, before gently dragging her along with himself inside the gates.

He rang the bell which was immediately answered by Ramu Kaka, Gupta's Loyal Servant.

" JI, whom...Khushi Bitiya?" asked an astounded Ramu Kaka, who was shocked to see Khushi's arm in a man's grip.

" Please call Mr and Mrs.Gupta." said Arnav, curtly.

" Please be seated! I will call them!" obeyed Ramu Kaka, who ran to call Shashi and Garima down.

Arnav moved in along with Khushi, and settled himself in the middle of the living room.

" Who is it?" came a voice, which Khushi immediately recognized to that of her fathers.

As Shashi saw his daughter with a man, in house, it would be an understatement if his feelings were described as shocked.

" What is this Khushi? Who is this man? And did you forget that you are going to be married in a few days? Then why are you roaming around with this man?", Shashi shot questions after questions to Khushi, while Arnav's tightening grip on her hand was refraining her from speaking.

Arnav stood up to his feet, making Khushi stand up along with him.

" I must say, Mr.Gupta you have an amazing choice. You chose Shyam Manohar Jha  for your daughter? And just because she going to get married, she can't speak to other men?" asked Arnav, with a smirk playing on his lips.

" Listen Mister, you have no say in this matter. I am speaking to my daughter and don't you know that it is indecent to speak when people are discussing a matter not related to you!" said Shashi, furiously.

" Khushi is my wife. And if I am not the person to whom this matter is related then who else is related to it?" shouted Arnav, finally revealing the truth to Shashi and Garima.

Their daughter is already married? Without their knowledge?

" You, trickster, you tricked my daughter into a marriage. And what happened to her highness to agree to marry you! We never even dreamt in our wildest dreams that you will betray us like this Khushi!" shouted Shashi, angrily.

Though Shashi was controlling himself to not slap Khushi, Garima was not under control. She moved to Khushi and lifted her hand up in the air to slap her.

" I have not given anyone the right to touch my wife let alone slapping. Shyam Manohar Jha is already suffering for not maintaining decency with my wife and since you are her mother, I respect you. Don't let that respect down. Or else I will make sure you will regret it. It is Arnav Singh Raizada's promise!" said Arnav, while standing as the barrier of Khushi and holding Garima's hand.

Garima jerked off her hand from him and stood shocked. He was Arnav Singh Raizada?

The one to whom Khushi was betrothed in her childhood?

Shashi came forward and asked,

" Are you from the royal family of Lucknow, the Raizada's?" 

Though it seemed to be a stupid question, Arnav still answered it with a curt nod.

" Then we have failed in this. We failed to fulfill the promise we made to Rahul and Priya!" cried Garima, who realized that what she wanted to go away from Khushi, became the inseparable part of her life.

" Rahul and Priya?", Arnav and Khushi questioned with curiosity.

" Sorry, Bitiya. We hid this from you. You were Sheetal Singhania, the daughter of Rahul and Priya Singhania, who gave you to us to protect you from Raizadas. They betrothed you to Arnav, but later wanted to call it off which was not agreed by them. Hence, they gave you to us and changed your name to Khushi, to hide your identity, as they were scared to lose you to Raizadas. But they didn't know that destiny had made your pair.

We are very sorry about this, Bitiya. Please forgive us." said Garima, while sobbing hysterically.

Arnav and Khushi were moved by this revelation. They were bound to each other even before they got married. Now they realized that their marriage was not accidental but a very well planned one by the destiny.

" But where are Khushi's real parents now?" asked Arnav, as even this needs to be clarified.

" They died soon in a car accident, Beta." said Shashi, while consoling Garima.

" Arnav, take me away from here!" requested Khushi as suddenly she felt the air becoming suffocated and she found it difficult to breathe.

Arnav took her words as his command and took her out not caring for the calls by Shashi and Garima to an astounded Khushi, who became blank after the revelation.

----

Ab Kya Hoga? Next is the last part!

* l l My Index l l *

Please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Fiery_PM-

Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by Yagyaseni - 8 years ago
jaymou thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow .. thats a big revolution ... waiting to know khushi's reaction ...
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice one. 
Finally truth is out. Waiting to see what will be Khushi's reaction to it. Continue soon. Thanks
mahdin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wooo! a big revelation, it was.
deesha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was a shocker. Shyam getting punishment is good. Thanks for the PM. Update soon.
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice one.. good shyam is out but felt bad to hear about Khushi's parents.. 

thanks for pm ðŸ˜Š
ShiningHearts thumbnail
good update..
n nice twsit bt
y did Khushi's parents wnt to call it off ?
Cont Soon..