9 [32.14%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Sajiie Goldie
Sajiie
Sajiie

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nim_var

Originally posted by BabyBearFan

Met expectations. For precap, Anarkali disco chali, and Shrenu calling out Shlok in her dreams. Sojal feeding yoghurt to Shlok is giving me nightmaresAngry It looks edited out though to prevent any bushings. Waiting for hottie and cutie in the jungle all aloneDay Dreaming Barkha's curls are gone, yay!!

Saji,

good catch on the missing curls from barkha. LOL missed that one completely..was so entranced by her look in the red sari n hot pink blouse...that nothing else registered. LOLLOL

Chawl track is v much on as the new pics posted by yusuf n avi on insta... so be prepared for more nightmares.. n mollycoddling n smothering from vahini. Big smile

Loved hearing that anarkali..ringtone..

I am dreading the new mother son  duo nimmo...yesterday with great difficulty I zipped my mouth to not write anything( as My hands were itching to write )  in ur rate that will spoil my mood and others too...hope there is no sleeping on lap and eating food directly from hands...LOL

Edited by Honeypot - 08 May 2015 at 1:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jhumjhumnim_varPrads

Prads IF-Sizzlerz
Prads
Prads

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Nimmy rated it 4 very gud
I jst loved d scene n Aviz expressions wen Astha utters Shlok's name in her sleep..wonderful acting..Clap

Edited by Prads - 08 May 2015 at 2:21am
Prads IF-Sizzlerz
Prads
Prads

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Honeypot

Originally posted by BabyBearFan

Met expectations. For precap, Anarkali disco chali, and Shrenu calling out Shlok in her dreams. Sojal feeding yoghurt to Shlok is giving me nightmaresAngry It looks edited out though to prevent any bushings. Waiting for hottie and cutie in the jungle all aloneDay Dreaming Barkha's curls are gone, yay!!

Saji,

good catch on the missing curls from barkha. LOL missed that one completely..was so entranced by her look in the red sari n hot pink blouse...that nothing else registered. LOLLOL

Chawl track is v much on as the new pics posted by yusuf n avi on insta... so be prepared for more nightmares.. n mollycoddling n smothering from vahini. Big smile

I am dreading the new mother son  duo nimmo...yesterday with great difficulty I zipped my mouth to not write anything( as My hands were itching to write )  in ur rate that will spoil my mood and others too...hope there is no sleeping on lap and eating food directly from hands...LOL

@Bold -LOL. I m now prepared for ths too nowLOL

Edited by Prads - 08 May 2015 at 2:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiienim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prads

Nimmy rated it 4 very gud
I jst loved d scene n Aviz expressions wen Astha utters Shlok's name in her sleep..wonderful acting..Clap

Hiya Prads,

yes..that was good and at first..could not comprehend how he could just waltz into the Sarkar's household just like that..but forgot that Apsara's there to let him in..or keep the doors unlocked so he can steal in at any time of day or night.. LOLLOL

His expression was bang on.. loved it.. Both of them were good.. now waiting for today...did not want to miss it, so turned down a visit too..LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiie

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:59am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=BabyBearFan]Met expectations. For

Saji,

@Prads, @Saji,

I second you..and prepared for anything.. and keeping my mouth zipped. Take it as it comes. Period. No comments at all, none whatsoever. LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiiejhumjhum

jhumjhum IF-Dazzler
jhumjhum
jhumjhum

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:05am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=BabyBearFan]Met expectations. For

Saji,

I am dreading the new mother son duo nimmo...yesterday with great difficulty I zipped my mouth to not write anything( as My hands were itching to write ) in ur rate that will spoil my mood and others too...hope there is no sleeping on lap and eating food directly from hands...LOL

@Prads, @Saji,

I second you..and prepared for anything.. and keeping my mouth zipped. Take it as it comes. Period. No comments at all, none whatsoever. LOLLOL

Nimmy I have better option just change channel n save myself from any torture LOL Tongue

Sajiie

Clarisa IF-Stunnerz
Clarisa
Clarisa

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

I vote 5 Wink

nim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var