3 [10.71%]
13 [46.43%]
9 [32.14%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Saibhargav Goldie
Saibhargav
Saibhargav

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:12am | IP Logged
shlok made a plan with map. i think after this jungle track aastha will get into agnihotri mansion thats why he used map which directs to pune directly. new pic of shrenu posted by hanif sir also seems that aastha is in am.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_var

akashavani IF-Rockerz
akashavani
akashavani

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Nimmy..,Excellent. ..For ...AShlok Scenes...Stranger  track... Natural  and Beautiful
Shlok Agnihotri..is really  back...Sunny...Shades...SUV... Scheming ..to get back ...Love Astha...Loved the Precap.

The AShlok  bedroom  scene was most beautiful ...Loved the way.. Astha  Sensed  And Called Shlok dreamily ...While ..Shlok looked  lovingly. ..at her...Touching.

Indrajeet Sarcar  is Checkmated...and  Apsara...is real help now..to stha...Tk god...loved hearing ...Astha's old Phone tune...hmm.

Hoping for Good Jungle  Track...but seems it i fast...with gang... Hope..AShlok is alone...definitely. ...Waiting...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinaSajiievj3072jhumjhumnim_varDogan1

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dogan1

Gave 4
Much better than yesterday but still that renuka needs to be kicked out...she just annoys me !

Loved ashlok scenes! After a long time heard the famous astha ringtone! Aww ...I loved it Big smile
Astha could feel shlok and we got a glimpse of stranger track scene near the window!
So our slokhie bear full on planning! Finally used his agnihotri contacts and planned  a trip to stay with astha !
Hopefully the chawl group don't  follow them! Pls cvs I want my ashlokh alone for sometime...

Looks like Tomorrow and Saturday jungle track will be done Shocked It's again going in jet speed...worried ...Unhappy 

Btw shlok looking damn hot in precap and astha in that bright saree was looking pretty too...
Shlokh Is not eating nowadays ! Aise  main tho hero pathla ho jaye gaLOL

Divs, it was a lot better than day..where Josid were shown. It is either them or seeing K cry and curse the Agnis.. and look at the perfect bahu Mala. Winkseriously this Renuka...needs to be kicked out..agree.. she is annoying me too.. hope she gets into trouble and Jyoti rescues her..they have to show..that..also..

Me too..became..nostalgic.and the first person Ithought was Gauri..when the ringtone came.. today was a mish mash of many..tracks..n it  was fine. Shrewd Shlok is back..yay..yippe... but what is the crowd going to do..climb..down...or up mountains..in saris...Wink

I know..the jungle track will be done ina day..I feel like how..the saputara n wallet track was done..only bits and pieces..not the whole thing.. but there is  a campfire n Ashlok are sitting we saw the pic.. right  so it may go on for 2 days max...that is all Divs. dont want to get high hopes..on this..

Bechaara Shlok..itna kamzor ho gaya hai.. don't worry Aastha will feed him with her own two hands.. Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinaSajiiejhumjhumDogan1

mehersudhar Senior Member
mehersudhar
mehersudhar

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:01am | IP Logged
4 nimmy. i liked the episode. astha is becoming beautiful day by day that indru is not leaving her. she in sleeping form after tiring was beautifully shown and apsara has become very good that she wants to mix poison in indrus coffee. she became a fan like us aslok. indru touching her hair she got jolt  like u  described her inner conscious awakened now and protecting herself from him. she doesnt want him to touch. i think in jungle she will feel sloks touch from heart that will come. that is why they are showing she is hating indrus touch.  poor old fellow he will be put in his ow n pit. i think astha slept in a separate room not in indrus. slok missed her glance thathe cant eat anything. his food is astha nothing other that can make him happy. his true love for her is shown very nicely and avinash is nailing it. this tall handsome hunk has driven all of us to him with his performance and shrenu the barbie doll is glowing day by day. bith in one frame are a treat to watch what an adorable couple kisiki nazar na lage. sojal became mini anjali now. she is taking care of all and performing her duties the way she ran i thought she will get curd and sugar and she fed him.  so his plans are working now. bedroom scene where astha told slok he was happy to hear that so he entered her heart and creating ripples that she cant identify it. stranger track scene ebp was superb. actually they are recreating the magic without disturbing the older magic. both are doing fabulous job. precap hotty and cutie in jungle ebp. waiting for the day of their milan and both will tear the screen with their performances. carrying the negativity as a challenge avinash has emerged as the real hero in our hearts. he will reach heights. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiienim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Honeypot

Gave 4 nimmo..
Loved two three things in today's episode .
Astha sensing him and saying shlok and his happiness when he heard that from her ..
Got lucky as he knows she is thinking about him ..short scene of stranger track ebp.

Astha waking up on IS s touch...she is always avoiding him but he is so keen to spend maximum time with her ..yuck.
Hope cvs won't rush our jungle track...all chawl is also in the plan..maximum  we may see them together for two days ..in today's photo she is back as barkha ..so my hopes reduced..good for me otherwise I will be heartbroken..
I loved the saree she wore while standing near the window ..
As jjhumjhum said I too thought abhay  is coming back or sulbha Thai is talking with renuka ..don't know which second adventure she is planning ...it smells trouble..

I am disappointed with astha fbs why she is not getting any older flashbacks..if she falls for this shlok she will surely be guilty as she thinks she is barkha,..or I think cvs  are planning for accident and then all memories will come back to her...
Sojal is the new Anjali.

At last cvs gave him his old suv back..looking hot ..

Saji,

sojal is the new Anjali...been telling for days..LOLLOL a mother to him now...

coming to Ashlok..they were nice scenes.. I thought she will see him..but then she will get anxious and he does not want that... but it was sweet of him to admire her like that n she waking up feeling restless n aroused by his nearness... She was shown wearing that once before nice lavendar sari.. again purple family...LOL both standing near the window..stranger track..good..

She is v upset when  IS tries to touch her and he keeps repeating that he is her husband, they are a married couple..as if by saying a lie a 1000 times, it will become the truth...hahaha..in his dreams. 

As for the camp track..2 days max..Saji...no more than that..as I am sure it will be hot to shoot outdoors for them. Hope it is nice n no crowd please...

Doubt if Abhay or sulbha will return..someone else..who is going to take her for a ride..for sure.. let us see.. this time she will learn her lesson finally. 

I think after the fall in the pit she may have recurring fb's..past life with PD.else it is trouble for us..
catch piya rangrezz if u can...seems to be a diff love story..script is strong.. by the same PH. 

yellow and reddish orange.. in action and face to face tom..omg can't wait. It was grt to see Shlok in his black suv..We missed all the little things. 

maitydeblinaSajiiejhumjhumDogan1

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maitydeblina

Thanks for the review nimmyBig smile Gave 4 only for ashlokBig smileEmbarrassed
nice reviewBig smileClap
Wow astha was chanting shlok's nameBig smile shlok was super happyBig smileme tooBig smile
ISAngryconfirmed about the trip
Ok no problem shlok planned with the school principleWink and his full gang is there in the tripLOL
old astha's ringtoneLOLnow apsara's ringtoneLOL
Wow i'm waiting for the precapDay Dreaming shlok looks damn hotBlushing and astha also gorgeousEmbarrassed
Let see what happens nowWink
So long waited jungle track is on the wayWinkEmbarrassedEBP

Debbie, thanks for the rating. 

I think Shlok..when he heard astha mutter his name..felt happy ofc and also releived that he was on the right track..to revive her memory without causing her stress n also not affect her health. A sign ..another green light that he is on the right path. 

As for the gang..he can arrange a special trip for them...and take off with Astha..to a hut...LOL tom I don't think any1 will miss the epsisode..as the precap has made us restless...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinaSajiiejhumjhum

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dv19

Is sheetal peggy..

They are showing lots of scenes..May be they want to close her track too..

Loved ashlok scene...

Dv, filler..turn of the Lokandes now..earlier it was the Kirloskars.. I think close the hatred of Re..

yes..Ashlok rocked. she may be preg in real life..think she is..if so ..then best wishes to her.

Edited by nim_var - 07 May 2015 at 11:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinaSajiiejhumjhum

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nim_var

Originally posted by potomac

Gave good Nimms just by your review .. Going to just watch Ashlok and ff then rest ... Big smile

Deepa,

Hope you were able to watch..all the Ashlok scenes... n the all imp precap..LOLLOLLOL
nimmss...i just saw Ashlok scenes and Astha Apsara scene...royally ignored the other scenes...I dont have a strong heart dearSmile

Sajiiejhumjhumnim_varDogan1

Go to top