What did you like about today's episode

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Sajiie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nim_var

Saji,

good catch on the missing curls from barkha. LOL missed that one completely..was so entranced by her look in the red sari n hot pink blouse...that nothing else registered. 😆😆

Chawl track is v much on as the new pics posted by yusuf n avi on insta... so be prepared for more nightmares.. n mollycoddling n smothering from vahini. 😃

Loved hearing that anarkali..ringtone..

I am dreading the new mother son  duo nimmo...yesterday with great difficulty I zipped my mouth to not write anything( as My hands were itching to write )  in ur rate that will spoil my mood and others too...hope there is no sleeping on lap and eating food directly from hands...😆
Edited by Honeypot - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nimmy rated it 4 very gud
I jst loved d scene n Aviz expressions wen Astha utters Shlok's name in her sleep..wonderful acting..👏
Edited by Prads - 8 years ago
Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Honeypot

I am dreading the new mother son  duo nimmo...yesterday with great difficulty I zipped my mouth to not write anything( as My hands were itching to write )  in ur rate that will spoil my mood and others too...hope there is no sleeping on lap and eating food directly from hands...😆

@Bold -😆. I m now prepared for ths too now😆
Edited by Prads - 8 years ago
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Prads

Nimmy rated it 4 very gud

I jst loved d scene n Aviz expressions wen Astha utters Shlok's name in her sleep..wonderful acting..👏

Hiya Prads,

yes..that was good and at first..could not comprehend how he could just waltz into the Sarkar's household just like that..but forgot that Apsara's there to let him in..or keep the doors unlocked so he can steal in at any time of day or night.. 😆😆

His expression was bang on.. loved it.. Both of them were good.. now waiting for today...did not want to miss it, so turned down a visit too..😆😆
nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Prads

@Prads, @Saji,

I second you..and prepared for anything.. and keeping my mouth zipped. Take it as it comes. Period. No comments at all, none whatsoever. 😆😆

jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nim_var

Nimmy I have better option just change channel n save myself from any torture 😆 😛

nim_var thumbnail

thanks for the rating Clarisa.😃