What did you like about today's episode

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dv19

Is sheetal peggy..

They are showing lots of scenes..May be they want to close her track too..

Loved ashlok scene...

Dv, filler..turn of the Lokandes now..earlier it was the Kirloskars.. I think close the hatred of Re..

yes..Ashlok rocked. she may be preg in real life..think she is..if so ..then best wishes to her.
Edited by nim_var - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nim_var

Deepa,

Hope you were able to watch..all the Ashlok scenes... n the all imp precap..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

nimmss...i just saw Ashlok scenes and Astha Apsara scene...royally ignored the other scenes...I dont have a strong heart dear๐Ÿ˜Š
Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 from 
 me

Nimmy I could not read much today - You know, today is a  a very crucial  day for UK - people !!!!!

I will discuss later . 
nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: padmajag

Nim _var,

Gave 4 very good points.

1. Shlok met his Aastha in the night, she was murmuring his name and felt happy. The talk behind the windows remembered the Stranger track. He was happy about her response.
2. Apsara and the talk about IS of adding poison, I also sometimes think of killing him by putting one stone in sleep. Her ring tone of Anarkali disco chali- this tells us how our hero noticed her during that track. I wanted to know from his wording when I  started loving her. 
3. 2 seconds FB scene of Aastha feeding the spicy food , good memories of us. He didn't had his food because he didn't meet her today. Pyar karne ko bhook nahi aatha, our boy is in love again.
4. I wanted to give - 2 points for the precap
Lets enjoy the episode tomorrow, definitely I will give 2 points tomorrow
Hotie shlok is back in his SUV , Happy Jungle track is tomorrow or Saturday. I don't want MB;rekha and vahini should spoil the intensity of Aashlok scene.

other than this I am not interested other story today 

Hey Padmaja,

Along with Shlok, we also were happy to see them n hear her mutter his name in her sleep. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Wish that were possible... liking aps more n more...heheeh.. she's there to keep watch on IS..n will thwart his atempts to get close to barkha. As for Shlok realising when exactly he fell in love with his madcap DQ.. will have to wait ot we may never know. Hope the Cv's give us that bit of info.

Yes. Shlokie bear is in love and can't eat at all. A look of her beautiful moon face is enough for him.. at this rate he may become weak..oh no..how will he able to carry his DQ.. out of the pit and up the temple steps..if needed...

Just the precap.. has raised our expectations sky high... it was electric..hope it is so...

Yes..want MB n co to.. go away..and leave this two.. alone.. we will get scenes of them..as the pics told us.. no spying by the crowd too...

haha..u are just talking like Divs...on the Josid track. Have to bear it..
nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Saibhargav

shlok made a plan with map. i think after this jungle track aastha will get into agnihotri mansion thats why he used map which directs to pune directly. new pic of shrenu posted by hanif sir also seems that aastha is in am.

Welcome to the forum saibarghav.

Shlok made a plan with them as school kids are involved. Also... he has to execute it perfectly without raising IS hackles..and suspicion. has to be a random act..running across Barkha n saving he. Hope the gang kidnaps the driver or take him from there on some preext like the start of the tent wala rom scene.. when the driver goes to get the tyre leaving her alone..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Dunno if he will take Astha back to pune so soon.. it could be a dream for barkha too. it is a confusing shot...
nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akashavani

Nimmy..,Excellent. ..For ...AShlok Scenes...Stranger  track... Natural  and Beautiful

Shlok Agnihotri..is really  back...Sunny...Shades...SUV... Scheming ..to get back ...Love Astha...Loved the Precap.

The AShlok  bedroom  scene was most beautiful ...Loved the way.. Astha  Sensed  And Called Shlok dreamily ...While ..Shlok looked  lovingly. ..at her...Touching.

Indrajeet Sarcar  is Checkmated...and  Apsara...is real help now..to stha...Tk god...loved hearing ...Astha's old Phone tune...hmm.

Hoping for Good Jungle  Track...but seems it i fast...with gang... Hope..AShlok is alone...definitely. ...Waiting...

Vani,

Loved yr WU on Ashlok BR n dream scene..
we can rejoice as SA is back..the smart.. shrewd one without the anger and hate this time... filled with love for Aastha. Both did not exchange a word but beautifully showed their emotions. Lovely scene. We are getting back the classic scenes without.. disturbing our memories of them... and making new ones.

IS the wily old fox.. has been outwitted and outplayed..by the WINNER SHLOK AGNIHOTRI. apsara is an able ally and the ringtone was music to the ears...truly..

Same feeling...jungle track came up too soon..n proceeding too fast.. want them to slow down a bit.. Get some quality Ashlok scenes..fingers crossed. Jungle track here we come...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SajSassy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Met expectations. For precap, Anarkali disco chali, and Shrenu calling out Shlok in her dreams. Sojal feeding yoghurt to Shlok is giving me nightmares๐Ÿ˜ก It looks edited out though to prevent any bushings. Waiting for hottie and cutie in the jungle all alone Barkha's curls are gone, yay!!
Edited by BabyBearFan - 8 years ago
nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mehersudhar

4 nimmy. i liked the episode. astha is becoming beautiful day by day that indru is not leaving her. she in sleeping form after tiring was beautifully shown and apsara has become very good that she wants to mix poison in indrus coffee. she became a fan like us aslok. indru touching her hair she got jolt  like u  described her inner conscious awakened now and protecting herself from him. she doesnt want him to touch. i think in jungle she will feel sloks touch from heart that will come. that is why they are showing she is hating indrus touch.  poor old fellow he will be put in his ow n pit. i think astha slept in a separate room not in indrus. slok missed her glance thathe cant eat anything. his food is astha nothing other that can make him happy. his true love for her is shown very nicely and avinash is nailing it. this tall handsome hunk has driven all of us to him with his performance and shrenu the barbie doll is glowing day by day. bith in one frame are a treat to watch what an adorable couple kisiki nazar na lage. sojal became mini anjali now. she is taking care of all and performing her duties the way she ran i thought she will get curd and sugar and she fed him.  so his plans are working now. bedroom scene where astha told slok he was happy to hear that so he entered her heart and creating ripples that she cant identify it. stranger track scene ebp was superb. actually they are recreating the magic without disturbing the older magic. both are doing fabulous job. precap hotty and cutie in jungle ebp. waiting for the day of their milan and both will tear the screen with their performances. carrying the negativity as a challenge avinash has emerged as the real hero in our hearts. he will reach heights. 

Meher,

Aastha was a true sleeping beauty and the HULK was drawn to her... she is like a magnet...drawing everyone to her with her infectious charm and looks..reel or real...a real sweetheart.

hehe..spot on..apsara is also a fan of Ashlok and wants to see them united... can't bear to see them separate like this.

yes..she was shown sleeping in another BR..as she asked him for TIME.. hmm n Shlok knew exactly where to go..tks to apsara..

Both of them are enchanting us again with their performance and it is a treat to see them on the screen..esp together... the BR, window scene was lovely.

as for Sojal..she has become anjali..n expected her to get..curd n shakkar.. LOL..waiting for the jungle trip.. yes..both of them have scaled the heights despite the criticism, negativity n the bashing hurled at their heads.
nim_var thumbnail

thanks you for the rating.
nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BabyBearFan

Met expectations. For precap, Anarkali disco chali, and Shrenu calling out Shlok in her dreams. Sojal feeding yoghurt to Shlok is giving me nightmares๐Ÿ˜ก It looks edited out though to prevent any bushings. Waiting for hottie and cutie in the jungle all alone Barkha's curls are gone, yay!!

Saji,

good catch on the missing curls from barkha. LOL missed that one completely..was so entranced by her look in the red sari n hot pink blouse...that nothing else registered. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Chawl track is v much on as the new pics posted by yusuf n avi on insta... so be prepared for more nightmares.. n mollycoddling n smothering from vahini. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Loved hearing that anarkali..ringtone..