Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhumjhum thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: vj3072

rated 4 very good after reading yr write up

nimmy all are excited with new track...but myself very worried !!!!

what happen after the jungle track Astha feels guilty cheating her husband and kids that she has some sort of feeling for Shlok...remember till today they show only "feeling" but no memory of her past 😉

so once she return home she might decide to fulfil Indru's "desire" as a dutiful wife...maybe that is the reason CV showed that nothing happen the whole 6 months 😕

I don't trust CV at all 😡

What the hell Viji Subh Subh bolo don't give me heart attack 😡 💔.
Btw saw new offscreen Astha in AM hoping for good enough of torture 😭
maitydeblina thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the review nimmy😃 Gave 4 only for ashlok😃😳
nice review😃👏
Wow astha was chanting shlok's name😃 shlok was super happy😃me too😃
IS😡confirmed about the trip
Ok no problem shlok planned with the school principle😉 and his full gang is there in the trip😆
old astha's ringtone😆now apsara's ringtone😆
Wow i'm waiting for the precap shlok looks damn hot☺️ and astha also gorgeous😳
Let see what happens now😉
So long waited jungle track is on the way😉😳EBP
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Is sheetal peggy..

They are showing lots of scenes..May be they want to close her track too..

Loved ashlok scene...
padmajag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nim _var,
Gave 4 very good points.

1. Shlok met his Aastha in the night, she was murmuring his name and felt happy. The talk behind the windows remembered the Stranger track. He was happy about her response.
2. Apsara and the talk about IS of adding poison, I also sometimes think of killing him by putting one stone in sleep. Her ring tone of Anarkali disco chali- this tells us how our hero noticed her during that track. I wanted to know from his wording when I  started loving her. 
3. 2 seconds FB scene of Aastha feeding the spicy food , good memories of us. He didn't had his food because he didn't meet her today. Pyar karne ko bhook nahi aatha, our boy is in love again.
4. I wanted to give - 2 points for the precap
Lets enjoy the episode tomorrow, definitely I will give 2 points tomorrow
Hotie shlok is back in his SUV , Happy Jungle track is tomorrow or Saturday. I don't want MB;rekha and vahini should spoil the intensity of Aashlok scene.

other than this I am not interested other story today 
Sajiie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dv19

Is sheetal peggy..

They are showing lots of scenes..May be they want to close her track too..

Loved ashlok scene...

ExActly DV I too thought the same ..

After acting for two pregnancies  now whenever she walks I feel she walks like a pregnant woman ..

Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honeypot

ExActly DV I too thought the same ..

After acting for two pregnancies  now whenever she walks I feel she walks like a pregnant woman ..

Looks like she is pregnant in real life ...
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhumjhum

What the hell Viji Subh Subh bolo don't give me heart attack 😡 💔.
Btw saw new offscreen Astha in AM hoping for good enough of torture 😭

🤣 wht to do...reading CV's mind 😆
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mainkyanaamdoon

Loved it NImmy. Gave a 5.

Ooh our dq was so cute dreaming of shlok.
Yeah ! so excited for the jungle track! I think we will see this precap only at the end of tomorrow's episode so Saturday we might see them falling in pit and actual jungle track from Monday. I am so looking forward. The old eagerness is back now.
I loved how astha loved her old ring tone on apsara's phone and recognized it. Her smile⭐️

Padma, yes it was a good one and lots happened. 

I did not expect the jungle track so fast..so the filler that was dished out yday..maafi...

Did u notice on Mon/tue...Aastha who normally sports a ring on her left hand..it was missing..but it is back again..today...😃

The old ringtone...was jarring to the ears but..it felt so good to hear it..esp when she was wondering..at the tone..what a clever move...by Shlok to make that Apsara's ringtone..😆😆

nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhumjhum

Beautiful review Nimmy 😃.
I give 2 it's not met my expectation but still I give 2 one for Ashlok 2 sec scene Astha feeling Shlok presence in her sleep also heart bond n one for last 2 sec Apsara-Astha scene n Astha's ringtone "Anarkali disco chali" 😉 😆 oh I missed this tune & of course at last that lighting smile of Shrenu . Shrenu looking red hot beauty in her red sari she don't need fashion parade daily 😉 😛.

I skip most of the episode cause of JoRe n u know someone else who came 3 times onscreen today together so my channel change was on full mood 😛 😆. Btw don't know why I'm feeling Abhay coming in JoSid life EBP .

Ok from tomorrow jungle track start hope it will be alone Ashlok time without gang but not sure as CV like to torture us why the hell this gang have to accompany Ashlok everywhere Shlok can take care of Biwi well no need of this useless boring expressions n ping pong ball work of camera 😡. Astha still not getting any flashback of past after that cliff scene it will be great if she start having flashback also with all this new found feelings.

Jhuma,

Agree,...that in the last scene..the red hot beauty singed...the screen... and also jumped when she heard the music...ringtone...hehe...that was good...

yes...we had Shlok support system on the ready..also saw the emergence of the new Anjali who fed her devar dahi shakkar..as an auspicious sysmbol...for his..victory...in his plan. 

I think it is not Abhay..but a lady running a ponzi scheme like the last time...when she lost money...this time too something like that will happen...I am guessing... Hoping it is not Abhay... 

dunno why Shlok needs the gang to accompany him or help him on his mission...
nim_var thumbnail

Originally posted by: sindukrishna

Super duper episode .

hottie n cutie on the way to jungle 

thanks sindhu for the rating. 

Yup..get ready...we are all excited...for tom n sat.. hope we are not disappointed..