1 Below Expectations
2 Met Expectations
3 Good
4 Very Good
5 Excellent
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
4 Very Good.
Today was a lot better than y'day..had some..filler scenes but it was not overpowering..

BIG NEWS.. JUNGLE TRACK COMING AS EARLY AS TOM OR DEF ON SAT...LEAVING US..HANGING.. OVER THE WEEKEND.. CAN'T WAIT..OMG.. 

Shrenu looking every inch like the diva she is in a red or flaming red sari... to die for...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Ashlok scene today..was good..where Shlok who can't eat or drink without having a glimpse.. of his madcap wife..steals into the house to have a dekko at her... she is fast asleep like the angelic baby..and Shlok admires her, drinks in her sleeping form... when she mutters restlessly..Shlok... he scrams from there.. she is dreaming or. thinking of her meeting at Tiwari's stall...and smiles and wakes up.. a recreation of the..stranger scene..when...both stand near the window and miss each other only a few feet away..

Opening was Josid..when she gets a blank call and when Re picks it up a mystery lady talks to her.. involving her in some scheme. Jo tries to find out.. but is reprimanded by her as always... and off she goes..trotting out..bag and all with her NOSE IN THE AIR.. she is going to muddy her face and her family too. Riya comes in..and Jo tells her..hope they are able to stop the trotting..mrs.L

Shlok has fb..of Astha bringing lunch ato him at the office and when Sojal brings him dinner, he refuses to eat and goes off to have a look at Aastha. He has a convo with vahini who sees him..with a map and marking some routes.. He tries to explain it to her but it goes over her head. He tells her to wait and watch. A scene with no others...hhmmm..πŸ˜‰

The good doc was missing today. Prob gone to buy some new eye makeup as we all were protesting on the horrid pink eye shadow she was using..maybe she will get a new lipstick too for Vahini while she is at it. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Astha was tired from doing all the accounts and other work..that she fell asleep on the couch..loved the way Apsara..was ..berating IS in her mind.(PLANNING TO POISON HIS COFFEE IF SHE COULD.) when he came n saw the sleeping form of barkha. She was rude to him in asking if she shd wake her up.. then when he changes into a PURPLE tee andcomes to admire her sleeping form...his slightest touch on her head..his caress wakes her up..with A JOLT.. EVEN HALF ASLEEP SHE IS AWARE OF INDRU'S TOUCH..N SHE FEELS IT CRAWLING ON HER SKIN LIKE A WORM. 

She gets a call from the school principal who wnats to take the kids on a camping trip.. Indru verifies that Astha stayed at home from Apsara and the kids too...becoming highly suspicious and does not trust anyone now. 

Next morning,he meets the school principal n gets all the details. Satisfied that Shlok is not involved he gives the greens signal..only for Shlok to come out n thank the princi. NA has helped them in the past and so has Shlok and this is their small token of repaying their good favour. She cautions Shlok that no harm should befall the kids and the school reputaiton should remain unharmed.  Shlok feels good that all the good deeds done by them in the past is returning to reunite him with Aastha. Oh yes the princi knows all about Astha as she had recd their wedding invitation..and is in on the PLAN. 

Shlok at the chawl in a lovely yellow tee...the color of the sun..life giving and Aastha in a flaming red sari..again the color of the setting sun..are going to meet.. and rekindle their...love anew..

Shlok hands over the chart to MB and runs the plan by him. Vahini comes and gives him dahi shakkar.. and he leaves ON MISSION..JUNGLE TRIP..OR CAMP TRIP THIS TIME..

IS calls Astha and tells her to pack the kids bags.. tells her to come to the off but Astha does not want to go..instead prefers the company of the kids..anytime over her husband... The old annoying ringtone of Astha before she married Shlok..the loud jarring tone..is now Aspara's and barkha..is..puzzled and wonders that the maid has this ring tone...hhmm..thinking cap on..

Precap -  Aastha goes to drop the kids when she car goes on some nails and the tyres go flat... Shlok comes in his black SUV...ohhh a sight for sore eyes...eye candy..with shades..not the Avi-ators.. and stops next to her car.. and Astha looks at him and goes..YOU... Shlok just looks on at her..from behind the shades..his thougts concealed...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Yippeee...the precap will come at the very end..I bet and we will have the start of the Jungle track on sat n may end with Astha falling in the pit...yayya..we will have to wait till mon to see the continuation.. Super... but the crowd is also part of the PLAN...

Edited by nim_var - 8 years ago
Loved it NImmy. Gave a 5.
Ooh our dq was so cute dreaming of shlok.
Yeah ! so excited for the jungle track! I think we will see this precap only at the end of tomorrow's episode so Saturday we might see them falling in pit and actual jungle track from Monday. I am so looking forward. The old eagerness is back now.
I loved how astha loved her old ring tone on apsara's phone and recognized it. Her smile⭐️

Edited by mainkyanaamdoon - 8 years ago
Beautiful review Nimmy πŸ˜ƒ.
I give 2 it's not met my expectation but still I give 2 one for Ashlok 2 sec scene Astha feeling Shlok presence in her sleep also heart bond n one for last 2 sec Apsara-Astha scene n Astha's ringtone "Anarkali disco chali" πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† oh I missed this tune & of course at last that lighting smile of Shrenu . Shrenu looking red hot beauty in her red sari she don't need fashion parade daily πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›.

I skip most of the episode cause of JoRe n u know someone else who came 3 times onscreen today together so my channel change was on full mood πŸ˜› πŸ˜†. Btw don't know why I'm feeling Abhay coming in JoSid life EBP .

Ok from tomorrow jungle track start hope it will be alone Ashlok time without gang but not sure as CV like to torture us why the hell this gang have to accompany Ashlok everywhere Shlok can take care of Biwi well no need of this useless boring expressions n ping pong ball work of camera 😑. Astha still not getting any flashback of past after that cliff scene it will be great if she start having flashback also with all this new found feelings.Edited by jhumjhum - 8 years ago
Super duper episode .
hottie n cutie on the way to jungle 
Gave good Nimms just by your review .. Going to just watch Ashlok and ff then rest ... πŸ˜ƒ
rated 4 very good after reading yr write up

nimmy all are excited with new track...but myself very worried !!!!

what happen after the jungle track Astha feels guilty cheating her husband and kids that she has some sort of feeling for Shlok...remember till today they show only "feeling" but no memory of her past πŸ˜‰

so once she return home she might decide to fulfil Indru's "desire" as a dutiful wife...maybe that is the reason CV showed that nothing happen the whole 6 months πŸ˜•

I don't trust CV at all 😑
nice review nimπŸ‘πŸΌ
Gave 4. Aashlok scene is so lovely❀️ and window scene during stranger track recreatedπŸ‘ after a long time heard Sajnave and Iss Pyaar Ko..really some kinda happiness, joy i felt..happy tearsπŸ˜›
Cvs planning so hard with Jo-Sid track.hmm..i am really liking mottabhai,sojal and apsara too...
When IS asking for tea to Apsara she thought of mixing poison..wowπŸ˜† and Aastha-Apsara scene, old ring tone of Aastha and some kinda tada in her mindπŸ˜ƒ and her smile❀️
Shrenu looking so beautiful day by day❀️
Hot Shlokie is back...

very Good espidoe... i liked i very much...
Now waiting for tomorrow epsidoe...
Gave 4
Much better than yesterday but still that renuka needs to be kicked out...she just annoys me !

Loved ashlok scenes! After a long time heard the famous astha ringtone! Aww ...I loved it πŸ˜ƒ
Astha could feel shlok and we got a glimpse of stranger track scene near the window!
So our slokhie bear full on planning! Finally used his agnihotri contacts and planned  a trip to stay with astha !
Hopefully the chawl group don't  follow them! Pls cvs I want my ashlokh alone for sometime...

Looks like Tomorrow and Saturday jungle track will be done πŸ˜² It's again going in jet speed...worried ...πŸ˜” 

Btw shlok looking damn hot in precap and astha in that bright saree was looking pretty too...
Shlokh Is not eating nowadays ! Aise  main tho hero pathla ho jaye gaπŸ˜†
Edited by Dogan1 - 8 years ago
Gave 4 nimmo..
Loved two three things in today's episode .
Astha sensing him and saying shlok and his happiness when he heard that from her ..
Got lucky as he knows she is thinking about him ..short scene of stranger track ebp.

Astha waking up on IS s touch...she is always avoiding him but he is so keen to spend maximum time with her ..yuck.
Hope cvs won't rush our jungle track...all chawl is also in the plan..maximum  we may see them together for two days ..in today's photo she is back as barkha ..so my hopes reduced..good for me otherwise I will be heartbroken..
I loved the saree she wore while standing near the window ..
As jjhumjhum said I too thought abhay  is coming back or sulbha Thai is talking with renuka ..don't know which second adventure she is planning ...it smells trouble..

I am disappointed with astha fbs why she is not getting any older flashbacks..if she falls for this shlok she will surely be guilty as she thinks she is barkha,..or I think cvs  are planning for accident and then all memories will come back to her...
Sojal is the new Anjali.

At last cvs gave him his old suv back..looking hot ..
Edited by Honeypot - 8 years ago