Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishra00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Guguminti

arrey bhai bas karoand y is DT so much concerned I mean let Abhay speak to fans in twitter or her beti do it DT should back off now if AB's account is hacked he must speak to fans in twitter, clear it out yourself na. I understand dt's comment but she too should know fans r out of mind these days so y can't they avoid them just.They don't do what we ask to so y will fans do what they asks for lol.I know m being illogical but seriously mitti pao let it b now

totally agree with u. DT should let Mr Iyer or his daughter n son in law clear this mess.
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Pls god save DT from evil eyes.;-(
Viji15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wow...
This thing is still on the go?!?

Thats some crazy fandom...they purposely tag DT in the convo and when she gets involved and clear things...she is told to keep out and stop covering up? Seriously???

Funny most of these hate comments are on HER insta post, you want to hate do it elsewhere...what is the lady expected to do? Go Anti Abhay ji/Ankita/ Kp , whom shes knows upfront and their true nature for fans who sit behind a screen and think they have the rights to say whatever they want...who also refuse to accept any clarification...

Rubbish🀒

Believing them or not is your personal choice...but some fans gotta stop their policing act and their cheap words...
Edited by Viji15 - 9 years ago
-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I really feel bad for DTπŸ˜’ 
More than anyone there are certain fans who make such a big mess and poor DT has to bear all of their shit

PS: Why cant everyone forget the whole damn issue! These posts in the forum look like written version of CID episodes Ft.YHM cast & fans
Edited by Malika-E-Zain - 9 years ago
DiyaRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It has become a comedy circus now. DT's ardent fans are now NOT believing DT...!!!
This is called #TooMuch πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DiyaRathore

It has become a comedy circus now. DT's ardent fans are now NOT believing DT...!!!
This is called #TooMuch πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

divyanka's fans conveniently choose when to believe her and when not to believe her.πŸ˜†
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
TOPIC CLOSED on acct of personal twiter exchanges are not to be posted and discussed

YHM DT