Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
BM, I have something even worse. Aaron keeps the property papers with babu Bhai on condition that he will get the papers back on repaying the loan.
He won't be able to. And the family lands on the road. So next time N visits India, he can expect his not-so-apne in a chawl, with babu Bhai chedofyinng R 
poetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: metoyou

How can they NOT fight for each other and the family?! How can they AGAIN fall in the trap of misunderstandings?! How can they AGAIN believe any other person or whatever more than their own love and trust in each other?!

Unbelievable... 

It's NB we are talking about. ðŸ˜²
RaginiJoshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Time leap?! Yayyy! NB, this makes me happy! See see I'm smiling 😃 Hats off dear hats off! Keep butchering the show! Such a proud feeling!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: poetic

BM, I have something even worse. Aaron keeps the property papers with babu Bhai on condition that he will get the papers back on repaying the loan.

He won't be able to. And the family lands on the road. So next time N visits India, he can expect his not-so-apne in a chawl, with babu Bhai chedofyinng R 

NOOO😭
BlueMoon8 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Haha .. 'Chedofying' is still Okay .. 

But marriage ..

I can still take it .. Even if a frustrated Nachiket gets hitched to FL2 ...

But Ragini stays true to her self ..

For Dr Khanna.. There's always a (Ctrl+Z) button .. He can throw FL2 away any day .. but for Ragini .. that'd be butchering her character ..even more..

Best of Luck to NB ..

metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

It's NB we are talking about. ðŸ˜²

Right, of course. It's our fault, we live in our fantasy world. Asli duniya mein toh it's normal to break up again for the same reasons... 
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think while watching EK shows one should not look for creativity and expect  not the unexpected but expected..

So used to her recycle formulas and not one of her shows is spared of separation and MU..This track will stretch like a rubber band and one day when show about to end even though married to different persons they will reunite to keep viewers happy..

Really pathetic the creative team as they can never give audiences something out of the box for a change..

On a side note after Ronnie there is Bhanujeet sudan entry also in the show..just pondering how will his character fit in the next track..Will it be opposite  Ragini?...

Edited by saveeta24 - 8 years ago
shubz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

A leap now means it is going to  be -recycle and repeat .. 

So now Ronnie is going to put a seed of doubt into Ragini's mind,  threaten Neil with Suhani's custody, so Neil continues to not clear himself to Ragini so she can go ahead with Aman if she wishes to.  Ragini thinks she is a misfit for Neil and moves away? 8 months later, Suhaani is an adult?  (twisted feel of sacrifice and love from both of them.) and they meet again.. 

Unless CVs spoil Neil's character, he should not be committing to FL2. 

The least damage would be if both N & R don't commit themselves to FL2 or Aman in 8 months... The leap won't look that bad, with only more pain added to the drama with Araav's actions, Nishi's problems  and kids education completed.. 
white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The simple answer to idiotic story progress and CVs foolishness / arrogance is to STOP watching this show once for all. Let those so called creative brains face the consequences of underestimating audience.

But the thing is we fans are really fool...even when we are not liking the story n its progress we use to watch the crap just to get the dose of our favorite couple and that is the reason they get TRP (whatever it is). We should boycott the show completely then only probably they will get some brains.

I will quit the show on the day when new MU starts. 
poetic thumbnail
I am trying to enjoy the last moments.
it's almost a if yo are on a ventilator, counting the last minutes