Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidya.CV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: BlueMoon8

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">That's exactly what the Show's about .. Regardless of the MUs between the husband and wife .. Parents are always parents ..</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Somehow .. Maybe . through Karan .. he comes to know about Nishi.. and so again .. both Ragini and Nahiket will be seen .. standing together for their daughter..</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Maybe.. he'll come all alone .. without FL2 ..</font>

is it that he is marrying FL2 for Suhani's custody and going back to US?

Nachiket I am gonna hate you for this, if you leave Ragini again for no reason
BlueMoon8 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poetic

Ha! What a joke!

First, he advices Nishi to go ahead with the marriage. And then Aarav lands himself into trouble because of this rock-engagement stuff, and N is not even aware. He believes he has given the money to Aarav, Aarav is borrowing money from Babu Bhai ... so whom exactly is who kidding?

For this you should blame the CVs .. They want to Show something .. but end up doing something else ..

Aarav is already in a mess .. I wonder how Ragini's gonna pay, once Nachiket is gone .. Sell her house ?

I don't think she can even ask such a huge sum .. from even Dr Aman ..
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agree, that kid is going  to bring her down to the roads. 
d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlueMoon8

For this you should blame the CVs .. They want to Show something .. but end up doing something else ..

Aarav is already in a mess .. I wonder how Ragini's gonna pay, once Nachiket is gone .. Sell her house ?

I don't think she can even ask such a huge sum .. from even Dr Aman ..

That means he will again leave Ragini in a huge mess and leave.  Where is the Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar.

Indian_Drama thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So separation between the parents is the icing for the show. Looks like Nivedita Basu wants to keep aneil & Ragini separated twist & turn and after 2 years a reunion Leap will make entry for new guy for Ragini & Neil & FL2 will live happily ever for a while when again Neil realizes Ragini's importance & run back to her..
A loop forever
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Indian_Drama

So separation between the parents is the icing for the show. Looks like Nivedita Basu wants to keep aneil & Ragini separated twist & turn and after 2 years a reunion Leap will make entry for new guy for Ragini & Neil & FL2 will live happily ever for a while when again Neil realizes Ragini's importance & run back to her..
A loop forever

Totally, an ongoing loop - example of creative experience of 15 years and more 
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nachiket, oh Nachiket, prove me wrong... Your love can NOT be that weak 
BlueMoon8 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poetic

Agree, that kid is going  to bring her down to the roads. 

Hehe .. Now it makes sense .. Babu Bhai to star opposite to Ragini ..

My devil thoughts ..

Unable to pay such a HUGE amount ..

Babu Bhai makes a condition .. You refused me then, because of Dr Khanna .. Now you accept my proposal  .. I'll not ask for a single penny..

Haha ..

Poor Ragini .. She has no choice .. Obviously .. she can't afford to bring her Son,mother, Nani to the roads .. Better to get married ..
d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: metoyou

Nachiket, oh Nachiket, prove me wrong... Your love can NOT be that weak 

I hope so they both do fight for each other and the family this time.

metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: d3c3nt

I hope so they both do fight for each other and the family this time.

How can they NOT fight for each other and the family?! How can they AGAIN fall in the trap of misunderstandings?! How can they AGAIN believe any other person or whatever more than their own love and trust in each other?!

Unbelievable...