Time leap coming up... - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by BlueMoon8

Chill .. Parallel lines never intersect ..🀣 πŸ€£

Pam just nailed it ..

Now lets all go to sleep mode .. until the next time when Dr Neil K .. returns to India with his new wife ..

Why would he return to India if he gets married?

I don't want him to return then. 
No Rachna and BM

I m speechless 😭
Thanks. I am soon quitting this show. I was just getting into a rhythm of doing WU for this show. if they take a leap and Ragini and Neil fight again I am not interested any more. Even Ronit Roy can't keep me hooked to this show with such a bad story.
Originally posted by poetic

Why would he return to India if he gets married?

I don't want him to return then. 

Remember .. What Pam had said to Neil .. during Nishi's ROKA/Engagement .. the early episodes .. When Neil had come to India for Nishi's rituals ..
That .. after a few months .. this girl .. will go back to her mother.. She would never have a happy married life ..

I think .. it's Nishi's divorce-like (or maybe DIVORCE) situation which will bring him back ..

I bet .. there's surely gonna be something like this .. That's the reason.. Always .. Nishi's relationship with her in-laws have been portrayed as turbulent ..
Still I don't want N coming back with FL2 in his arms, or wherever 
Originally posted by Vidya_Bng

No Narges

i will not take it

let's tweet NB

this is not done

plz NB don't do this with us

Vidya, you think I am ready for this? Of course not yaar... but seriously, hum aur kya kar sakte hai?! πŸ˜•
Originally posted by poetic

Still I don't want N coming back with FL2 in his arms, or wherever 

That's exactly what the Show's about .. Regardless of the MUs between the husband and wife .. Parents are always parents ..

Somehow .. Maybe . through Karan .. he comes to know about Nishi.. and so again .. both Ragini and Nahiket will be seen .. standing together for their daughter.. 

Maybe.. he'll come all alone .. without FL2 ..
The 1st time N came back for Nishi we were looking forward to seeing NR interaction with each other.
If he goes now and even something brings him back what will be there for us to look forward to.

They will meet and fight again and separate again.
Originally posted by BlueMoon8

That's exactly what the Show's about .. Regardless of the MUs between the husband and wife .. Parents are always parents ..

Somehow .. Maybe . through Karan .. he comes to know about Nishi.. and so again .. both Ragini and Nahiket will be seen .. standing together for their daughter.. 

Maybe.. he'll come all alone .. without FL2 ..

Ha! What a joke!

First, he advices Nishi to go ahead with the marriage. And then Aarav lands himself into trouble because of this rock-engagement stuff, and N is not even aware. He believes he has given the money to Aarav, Aarav is borrowing money from Babu Bhai ... so whom exactly is who kidding?
Originally posted by Vidya_Bng

Oh nooo

Please NB don't do this with us

I personally can't take it, I'm breaking down

No NB No

Vidya, there are always better things in life. πŸ€—for you.