Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Is Sanam (Jannat) still Aahil's legal wife? (Page 8)

Nalayak-baccha Goldie
Nalayak-baccha
Nalayak-baccha

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL 

@TM----- you can catch the old epis in Youtube....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RaingoddessIntuitiveMrDarcyfan...Tanu...

FireNIce IF-Dazzler
FireNIce
FireNIce

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by micshy

Just a question for the purpose of increasing my knowledge ... 
How is Shaad "Saving two nations" by sharing a room with a stranger, that too in a far fatched hotel somewhere ?????LOLWinkTongue

ROFL Oh don't you DARE question the intentions of the perfect GENTLEMAN!! Shocked Angry  Of course he's protecting her from dangers unknown to us but known to him!! 

OMG! Shocked What if she gets bitten by a bedbug and it results into another RASH!! Who will be there to prevent the great mishap??!! How gallant of him to be present by her side!! Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

me.....micshyMrDarcyfan...Tanu...Intuitive

FireNIce IF-Dazzler
FireNIce
FireNIce

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
@TM, on a serious note, I was going through previous comments where I came upon you asking if Ahil was ALWAYS right and Shaad always wrong. The ones who support Ahil don't put blinkers on like race horses, and are therefore not blind to his faults. His questionable actions have been rightly critisized and his merits lauded. 

I have nothing further to speak on the topic you have introduced. Your question has already been answered by many people. If you still wish to condemn the actions of one person and glorify another, it's your wish. There will always be people who agree or disagree with an opinion. To each his own.

The jutification for most of the people's distaste towards Shaad's actions and intentions have been reiterated a gazillion times over. I have no choice but to resort to trivialising the issue like I did in my previous comment, in order to maintain my sanity. LOL

JShuklamicshyMrDarcyfan...Tanu...

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FireNIce

How is Shaad "Saving two nations" by sharing a room with a stranger, that too in a far fatched hotel somewhere ?????LOLWinkTongue

ROFL Oh don't you DARE question the intentions of the perfect GENTLEMAN!! Shocked Angry  Of course he's protecting her from dangers unknown to us but known to him!! 

OMG! Shocked What if she gets bitten by a bedbug and it results into another RASH!! Who will be there to prevent the great mishap??!! How gallant of him to be present by her side!! Embarrassed

Rofl ROFL my mouth is still aching from laughing so much,      yeah hes saving 2 nations by protecting her from.the bed bugs, although i still fail to see the logic but still LOLLOL

Just curious now that when he knows "Shes somebody else's wife"  What will he do know , previously he was being given an edge that he doesnot know shes married 

FireNIceIntuitiveMrDarcyfan...Tanu...

FireNIce IF-Dazzler
FireNIce
FireNIce

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

Rofl ROFL my mouth is still aching from laughing so much,      yeah hes saving 2 nations by protecting her from.the bed bugs, although i still fail to see the logic but still LOLLOL

Just curious now that when he knows "Shes somebody else's wife"  What will he do know , previously he was being given an edge that he doesnot know shes married 

Arre don't try to find logic in QH!! LOL

Who knows, he may give yet another excuse that since Sanam is oscillating between two nations like a pendulum, there is a chance of her spreading infection which might result in a bedbug bite epidemic in both the nations! Shocked

Voila!! I provided the perfect excuse for him! Bedbug bites aren't communicable though! #JustSaying 

I seem to be high on something. Never mind. Confused

As for your second question, well we'll just have to wait and watch, won't we? Wink

Edited by FireNIce - 08 May 2015 at 2:33pm

micshyMrDarcyfan...Tanu...Intuitive

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Arre don't try to find logic in QH!! LOL

Who knows, he may give yet another excuse that since Sanam is oscillating between two nations like a pendulum, there is a chance of her spreading infection which might result in a bedbug bite epidemic in both the nations! Shocked

Voila!! I provided the perfect excuse for him! Bedbug bites aren't communicable though! #JustSaying 

I seem to be high on something. Never mind. Confused

As for your second question, well we'll just have to wait and watch, won't we? Wink

Uff ROFL LOLLOLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FireNIceIntuitive

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beekay1

Originally posted by ...Tanu...

Originally posted by darlingpinks

Originally posted by ...Tanu...

@Beekay. SaHil didnt have a contract marriage. They had a real marriage. The Cvs showed they signed the nikahnama too I think. Anyways concepts such as contract marriage is illegal in India.
Well about the second time marriage the Cvs mainly did for the drama. So that Ahil marries Sanam2 unknowingly without any fault of his. Ouch
And I dont get it what do you mean by Shad lying to Sanam/Jannat so that he can save both the nations? Can you please elaborate? LOL How can lying to an amnesiac woman will save two nation? Wow it is so easy to save 2 nations then. LOL
Well Shad is a lier. He violated women's right. What he did is a criminal act. he should be punished by the law. He kept an amnesiac, ill woman in his house, his room by LYING that they are married. He didnt care to bother that Sanam might have a family somewhere there waiting for her. When he closed the files he didnt think I have to save two nations & thus cannot say the truth. He did it because of his own selfish means. Enough said. And wow you can save a nation by exploiting a woman;s right, choice. Clap

Bold-true. they showed shaad thinking something, something in his thoughts were told. I am not sure what he told- something jannat aapkeliye, mein aapko kabhi chodunga nahi, something like he loves her was said- though i don't tell it is love, not  a thought about sk was there, if I am right. So, it was completely cause of his selfishness termed as love, which i don't even agree is love.

Lying to a woman for saving 2 nations. Kuch bhi. LOL

Lying to anybody is wrong... why only a woman... 

The question is why did Shaad lie? to sleep with her or to get the information that would help him catch a criminal that is a threat to two nations?

Lying to anybody is wrong. He stole somebody's identity. About sleeping with her, if you are watching the serial you should have see how close he gets to her. I never got how this helped him save the nations. He does get close to her, even after knowing he doesn't have the right.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan...Tanu...

minnie2308 IF-Dazzler
minnie2308
minnie2308

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Dear TM.. unrelated but I wonder if you think eve teasing and inappropriate touching (willful, not accidental) is punishable too or not? Or is only the all out rape is punishable according to you.

What Shaad is doing is akin to the first scenario coz he does not have the permission of this girl..

Also, you have mentioned how one thing led to another... doesn't this happen in all kinds of lies. There is always a reason to keep lying.. its easy, but lethal.

He can speak the truth in this holy place now, but will he? We all know the answer. and I feel his character has not been butchered.. he was always like this. delusional..
case in point- he calls himself Sanam's haqeeqat, he calls his murdered family Shaheed, just because they were killed by a terrorists. fact is they did not go out to fight the terrorists- she came to them with the intent on killing. they were her victims. he only tried a half hearted attempt to make this sound like it \'s not his mistake that they died... while it actually is. He turned out to be a very poorly skilled officer- hence the massacre.

Now the same dead family could be used for making Sanam stay a little longer..Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

me.....micshyJShuklasimran_singh_24MrDarcyfan...Tanu...IntuitiveKhatamKahani

Go to top