Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Okay, even is she is not his wife,WHICH SHE IS! No matter how people try to deny that NOW according to some contracts and what not, the FACT is she is his wife. No divorce happened. 
Now, is she Shaad's legal wife?! No right! Then why is HE keeping her without legally married?
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Just came to check this post πŸ˜• Duh! So many lame excuses and reasons!  
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Short answer? Yes! She is still very much Aahil's legal wife! They never signed divroce papers! Tanveer wanted them to sign property docs transferring property to her, but that never happened! Neither wanted to split up as they were in love! Aahil wanted to marry again, just as a formality because he wanted their wedding to be memorable this time! (But even in that Tanveer conned him and brought in some fake women at 11th hour and Aahil said Qubool Hain, thinking she was Sanam under the veil). He thought Sanam left him and Tanveer convinced him to give Sanam 2 some status, so he did! Even she is not really a fully legal wife, but has been acknowledged! So that is why Aahil wanted to divroce her officially, even though he could have asked for an annulment. He even got the docs made, but Sanam went missing and then Sanam2 played her games to get back into the house! (Aahil sent her packing and she was staying in a hotel). So that is the long and short of that! 

As for Shaad? He has lied from day 1, and he always has an excuse to keep lying! Now his excuse is that he is in love! I guess being in love means it is justified to lie and con an amnesia victim and continue to victimise her in her vulnerable state? I guess then we can justify any number of immoral and even criminal acts calling it "love". In love people RISE! They don't fall low! That is what Shaad has done by continuing his lies! First it was Shashi Kapoor obsession, (which he still has) and now it's Jannat Obsession! His behavior is selfish and he has no excuse to act as he does! He is playing with her mental health by confusing her into thinking her memories or flashbacks are all false! What he is doing is a punishable offence! He has been written in such a way that it is an insult to the army! Army officers give their lives daily for their country! They are the most selfless people out there! But this army officer is SO selfish, that for his so called love, he has blocked any justice from happening to this displaced women! He closed off her missing file so no one will find her! 

I think his actions are very unbecoming of his rank as an army Officer and the CV's really need to get their act together! This is no way to portray someone from the armed forces! So whatever said and done, Sanam IS Aahil's legal wife and Shaad is just misleading her and using her vulnerable state to his own benefit to impose himself on her life! Plain and simple! 

P.S; Yes Shaad saved Sanam's life when she was first in danger in the riots! Credit goes to him for that! But after that every time her life was in danger, it was directly due to her involvement with him. Also, saving someone's life does not give a person a licence to play with their life, or play God and decide what is good for someone! Even God gives us free will! So who is Shaad to stop someone from knowing the truth about herself? 

@TM: You have asked why he lied? To get info or to sleep with her? Yeah at the beginning it was to get info about a criminal! But now? Are you suggesting now that Shaad does not want to have a physical relationship with Sanam/ Jannat? What is he doing then sharing a room with her, sleeping on the same bed? Would any of US share a room with a perfect stranger? Is it right to "pretend" to be a girl's husband and take liberties with her? Just coz he didn't ask to have sex, that does not mean he is not taking advantage! He knows this girl would never share his room or bed if he told her the truth! So that pretty much answers your question! As for the question of is he doing this for personal gain? Whatever way this started, NOW he is definitely lying to her for his personal gain! He wants her to stay with him and he doesnt care if he has to deceive her and play with her life to do so! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora212

Just came to check this postπŸ˜•Duh! So many lame excuses and reasons!

IMO his actions are inexcusable.
Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ok i forgot to write the main thing

In reply to your last question OFCOURSE
AHIL NEEDS TO DIVORCE..OH FORGET DIVORCE ...HE NEEDS TO THROW OUT SANAM 2 IMMEDIATELY but i dont think dealing with a witch is so easy...actually i have never dealt so i dont know but since aahil is normal human and witch with powers STILL AAHIL HAD THE GUTS TO EXPOSE HER IN FRONT OF EVERYONE that too without BEING SELFISH and not caring about his name ...afterall he is bhopal ka nawab not some random guy

Therefore instead he took a twisted path fooled sanam 2 and now is away from her for some peace and has made her helpless and showed her her aukaat...henceforth quite brilliantly taken his revenge

Just waiting when aahil will show shayar his aukaat
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm..
I guess for a viewer who did not connect to the love story of Ahil and Sanam for whatever reasons...Pak Track must have loked good.

To be frank, Pak track could have been done better. But I agree with U that it was better than what many other PHs have done with amnesia track.

It is just that when U have been watching a love story , and know teh leads are officially married and STILL VERY MUCH IN LOVE...and when a third person comes along and grabs what he can...

That is exactly how Shaad has acted so far.
He was amazd by the love Jannat had for that 'some person' and coveted that love...If U have watched the Pak track, that is exactly how Shaad's love story grew...He fell for her looks...still went ahead to almost marry Misbah...and was slowly drawn to Jannat's innocence and that unnamed love she felt so strongly about...wanted it for himself...

Jannat cried out Ahil's name in the balloon epi, and Shaad knew then clearly WHO she was referring to...Plus, he has not made any efforts to connect to her family and openly proclaims her to be his wife...If he was just protecting her, there'd be no need to get a sketch of 'his wife' made as in today's epi...

I would really like to know how U interpret this scenario...since U made a sincere attempt to understand the story.😳
I am not saying he is a villain...he is a flawed 'hero' as hailed by many...but even flawed heroes have some consistency. I wonder if I am too deeply Sahil oriented that I am not seeing the logic in a man wishing to announce a stranger as his wife and takes the liberty to cup her face and hold her hands...That is TAKING ADAVANTAGE of her innocence, for me. Because he clearly knows she belongs to someone else.

I am saying as of now...

Tomorrow he might know Ahil is the one searching for her and decide that since Ahil is already married to Sanam 2, he should hide Jannat's identity to avoid her heart breaking...

As of today...Is he right in what he is doing?
Nalayak-baccha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣🀣 

@TM----- you can catch the old epis in Youtube....

Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: micshy

Just a question for the purpose of increasing my knowledge ... 

How is Shaad "Saving two nations" by sharing a room with a stranger, that too in a far fatched hotel somewhere ?????πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

🀣 Oh don't you DARE question the intentions of the perfect GENTLEMAN!! πŸ˜² πŸ˜‘  Of course he's protecting her from dangers unknown to us but known to him!! 

OMG! 😲 What if she gets bitten by a bedbug and it results into another RASH!! Who will be there to prevent the great mishap??!! How gallant of him to be present by her side!! πŸ˜³

Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@TM, on a serious note, I was going through previous comments where I came upon you asking if Ahil was ALWAYS right and Shaad always wrong. The ones who support Ahil don't put blinkers on like race horses, and are therefore not blind to his faults. His questionable actions have been rightly critisized and his merits lauded. 

I have nothing further to speak on the topic you have introduced. Your question has already been answered by many people. If you still wish to condemn the actions of one person and glorify another, it's your wish. There will always be people who agree or disagree with an opinion. To each his own.

The jutification for most of the people's distaste towards Shaad's actions and intentions have been reiterated a gazillion times over. I have no choice but to resort to trivialising the issue like I did in my previous comment, in order to maintain my sanity. πŸ˜†

micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FireNIce

🀣 Oh don't you DARE question the intentions of the perfect GENTLEMAN!! πŸ˜² πŸ˜‘  Of course he's protecting her from dangers unknown to us but known to him!! 

OMG! 😲 What if she gets bitten by a bedbug and it results into another RASH!! Who will be there to prevent the great mishap??!! How gallant of him to be present by her side!! πŸ˜³

Rofl πŸ€£ my mouth is still aching from laughing so much,      yeah hes saving 2 nations by protecting her from.the bed bugs, although i still fail to see the logic but still πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Just curious now that when he knows "Shes somebody else's wife"  What will he do know , previously he was being given an edge that he doesnot know shes married