Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Is Sanam (Jannat) still Aahil's legal wife? (Page 4)

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Tanu...

@Beekay. SaHil didnt have a contract marriage. They had a real marriage. The Cvs showed they signed the nikahnama too I think. Anyways concepts such as contract marriage is illegal in India.
Well about the second time marriage the Cvs mainly did for the drama. So that Ahil marries Sanam2 unknowingly without any fault of his. Ouch
And I dont get it what do you mean by Shad lying to Sanam/Jannat so that he can save both the nations? Can you please elaborate? LOL How can lying to an amnesiac woman will save two nation? Wow it is so easy to save 2 nations then. LOL
Well Shad is a lier. He violated women's right. What he did is a criminal act. he should be punished by the law. He kept an amnesiac, ill woman in his house, his room by LYING that they are married. He didnt care to bother that Sanam might have a family somewhere there waiting for her. When he closed the files he didnt think I have to save two nations & thus cannot say the truth. He did it because of his own selfish means. Enough said. And wow you can save a nation by exploiting a woman;s right, choice. Clap

Bold-true. they showed shaad thinking something, something in his thoughts were told. I am not sure what he told- something jannat aapkeliye, mein aapko kabhi chodunga nahi, something like he loves her was said- though i don't tell it is love, not  a thought about sk was there, if I am right. So, it was completely cause of his selfishness termed as love, which i don't even agree is love.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyAGirlHasNoNameRaingoddess...Tanu...MrDarcyfan

beekay1 Goldie
beekay1
beekay1

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maria_Shaukat_9

Sanam is Aahil's legal wife and islamically too. Also whether or not Sanam is still married or not doesn't matter because Shaad is still wrong. He is lying to a woman a who has amnesia and taking advantage of her. He's taking away her right to a choice and wrongly letting her think she's his wife. Even if Aahil and Sanam weren't married it'd still be wrong because he's taking away her rights and Sanam doesn't have free will because she isn't aware of the facts.

Even if Aahil was just her boyfriend or someone she loved and they weren't married it'd still be wrong because Shaad is behaving wrongly with this woman overall. He's wronging her and that has nothing to do with whether she's still married or not. Her being married or not doesn't take away from how wrong his actions are. If she was single it wouldn't mean he's got a free pass to do whatever he wants and lie to her all he wants just because she's single because her being married isn't what make his actions wrong. No woman married or not would want to be in the situation she is right now. 

Yes maybe it might be a bit more worse for Sanam because on top of it she loves Aahil and is married to him and would never behave the way she is right now with another man if she knew the truth. It might be worse because on top of it unknowingly you've given the rights of a husband to another man whilst you're still married to someone you deeply love. But her marriage to Aahil isn't what makes his actions so wrong or this a dreadful situation to be in overall. Married or not it's still a dreadful situation to be in because a stranger is making decisions for you that you only have the right to make and is lying to you and keeping you away from your family and you have no choice in anything and aren't aware of anything. He's basically keeping her hostage without her even being aware of it.

Yes, he lied... I'm not denying it... 

So it was ok for him to lie to save her life from rioters? As I recall, he didn't want to go on with the lie. He wanted to tell her that she's not his wife...  He felt compassion for her when he saw the confusion on her face... He even cooked for her... Should she have been turned out into the streets to hunted down by the rioters again?  I guess what happened was that one thing led to another... 

Even Shaad does not know the truth... he only knows one thing that he's not married to her...so he was careful in his behaviour towards her even though Sanam wanted more... Once he got to know who Shashi Kapoor was, he can't let her go off just like that... He knows he has to protect her as he was the cause of her life in danger...    

I wonder how many of us have experienced amnesia... I have not... a person after they have a heartattack at most times develop amnesia, its terrible to watch them...and what they go through. the sense of loss of identity is something that noone can comprehend until you watch your loved one going through it... even then one can't comprehend. 

Shaad gave Sanam a sense of identity... even if it is a false one... Shaad does not know who Sanam really is to tell her truth... so should he just say you are not Jannat and left her grappling for the truth... that would have destroyed Sanam and probably got her to have a permanent loss

Edited by beekay1 - 07 May 2015 at 9:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beguilingslippery_chilka

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlingpinks

@Beekay. SaHil didnt have a contract marriage. They had a real marriage. The Cvs showed they signed the nikahnama too I think. Anyways concepts such as contract marriage is illegal in India.
Well about the second time marriage the Cvs mainly did for the drama. So that Ahil marries Sanam2 unknowingly without any fault of his. Ouch
And I dont get it what do you mean by Shad lying to Sanam/Jannat so that he can save both the nations? Can you please elaborate? LOL How can lying to an amnesiac woman will save two nation? Wow it is so easy to save 2 nations then. LOL
Well Shad is a lier. He violated women's right. What he did is a criminal act. he should be punished by the law. He kept an amnesiac, ill woman in his house, his room by LYING that they are married. He didnt care to bother that Sanam might have a family somewhere there waiting for her. When he closed the files he didnt think I have to save two nations & thus cannot say the truth. He did it because of his own selfish means. Enough said. And wow you can save a nation by exploiting a woman;s right, choice. Clap

Bold-true. they showed shaad thinking something, something in his thoughts were told. I am not sure what he told- something jannat aapkeliye, mein aapko kabhi chodunga nahi, something like he loves her was said- though i don't tell it is love, not  a thought about sk was there, if I am right. So, it was completely cause of his selfishness termed as love, which i don't even agree is love.

Lying to a woman for saving 2 nations. Kuch bhi. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Lelya-GrilledCheese-micshyRaingoddessIntuitiveMrDarcyfan

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beekay1

Shaad gave Sanam a sense of identity... even if it is a false one... Shaad does not know who Sanam really is to tell her truth... so should he just say you are not Jannat and left her grappling for the truth... that would have destroyed Sanam and probably got her to have a permanent loss

Yea he gave her a sense of identity. That is why Sanam seems to be lost. And wants to find her identity back. Do you even watch the show? Shocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifeLelya-GrilledCheese-micshyMrDarcyfan

notacrimetolove Goldie
notacrimetolove
notacrimetolove

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:44am | IP Logged
I don't think Sanam2 is wife at all because he was getting married to Sanam Ahmed Khan not Sanam Khan and wasn't aware that it wasn't his Sanam under the veil when he said yes. That is deceit not a marriage imo. It'd be the same as if Shaad decided to get married to Sanam without telling her the truth. That's deceit too because she isn't aware of the facts or that she's already married or her real identity.

Also I don't remember Sahil signing divorce papers or contract marriage papers and in fact the way they talked it was obvious that it wasn't a contract marriage at all and a proper nikah. And the major thing is that they never wanted to get divorced and when the memory loss thing happened Sanam and Aahil were happily married to each other and about to start to the rest of their lives together after tying up a few lose ends. If it was up to them then they'd never be separated. True love makes all the difference imo which Sanam feels for Aahil and vice versa.

Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 07 May 2015 at 9:44am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-AGirlHasNoName...Tanu...IntuitiveMrDarcyfanflora212

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:58am | IP Logged
@TM-I'm impressed with the way 4L has managed to confuse viewers into thinking what you are thinking.

Sanam is Aahil's legally wedded wife, otherwise she wouldn't have hung in there fighting for her marriage & love and slept with him after Tanveer's death.

S2's marriage is invalid, later validated by Ahil's acceptance of her to spite Sanam & bcoz of Ts manipulation.It was disputed by Sanam and can be done in court for impersonation
Shaad is the worst kinda kidnapper. there's nothing between him & sanam & there's no jannat. She i's his invention.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifeme.....LelyaHanie-GrilledCheese-AGirlHasNoNamemicshyJShuklaRaingoddessIntuitive...Tanu...MrDarcyfanKhatamKahani

beekay1 Goldie
beekay1
beekay1

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by beekay1

Yea he gave her a sense of identity. That is why Sanam seems to be lost. And wants to find her identity back. Do you even watch the show? Shocked

But isn't that normal?

You will always go back to your actual identity, right?

As I mentioned in one of my response post earlier... if one has witnessed a person in real life having amnesia... you'll understand that a lot of "lies" need to be told to help the person slowly come back to normal and I speak from experience...

My dad after a heartattack, had total amnesia for one week and then partial for 3 to 6 months. Physically he was healthy. I saw what he went through. He could not even recognise any of us intially, my mom, his kids, his grandkids...  and the sense of panic that he went through... he became totally disoriented when he realised he didn't know who he was... The fear we had that he would get lost,,, and we lied a lot to him then... He treated us like strangers and we had to go along that and pretend that we are strangers... pretend that we were visting him coz he was in the hospital... We had to lie about so many things to him through advice from the docs... 
He was lost..totally lost... He knew something was not right but he didn't know what. 

We had a lot of explaining to do with him for every part of memory he regained slowly and explain our lies...

So my questions and reasoning are because I personally watched a loved one go through the phase of amensia. The fear we had of him going out alone when he searching for "himself" believe me...is frightening... 

I see some of the symptons with Sanam... One of the most important things is to give a person in amnesia an identity...to reduce the sense of panic

I do agree that Shaad did it for a different reason but he unintentionally did "right" 

Edited by beekay1 - 07 May 2015 at 10:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beguilingslippery_chilka

beekay1 Goldie
beekay1
beekay1

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by darlingpinks

Lying to a woman for saving 2 nations. Kuch bhi. LOL

Lying to anybody is wrong... why only a woman... 

The question is why did Shaad lie? to sleep with her or to get the information that would help him catch a criminal that is a threat to two nations?

Go to top