Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Is Sanam (Jannat) still Aahil's legal wife? (Page 2)

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Ahil & sanam never signed a contract for marriage. Tanveer only said that it's a contract marriage for 3 months to make both Ahil & sanam agree for the marriage as that time they both never liked each other & in the end moment tanveer came to knew about ahil's fianc nida's real intention she exchanged her place with sanam by giving her money for dilshad's operation & forcing both Ahil & sanam to get married for three months in the name of family status & propertys. 
Eventually both fell in love & they never divorced or signed divorce papers. So legally they are still husband & wife as there is no contract or divorce in between them. 
Coming to shad I too agree whether a women is married or not it's still not right to keep her in dark by saying lies for his benefits. What ever modest be the cause but still he was taking advantage of her amnesia. Also it only put her in more danger & it's because of his foolishness his family has been killed off. After falling in love with her he just closed her missing petition & keeping her away from her family is so selfish. He don't know she is married but he do know she has a man in her life also she is someone's daughter & sister. 
Ps I make clear I am not a sahil fan nor a shajan fan 
Just shared my views

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifeLelyaHanie-GrilledCheese-beekay1..PlayfulKiss..notacrimetoloveAGirlHasNoNameJShuklamicshyLaura..RaingoddessMs.Sherlocked...Tanu...Intuitiveadventure_gurlMrDarcyfanflora212KhatamKahani

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Yes she still is and always will be his legal wife LOL Dont feel the need to say more lol 

Edited by Raingoddess - 07 May 2015 at 7:16am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifeLelyaHanie-GrilledCheese-..PlayfulKiss..TunailuvsahilAGirlHasNoNamemicshyfanrayaLaura..Ms.Sherlocked...Tanu...IntuitiveMrDarcyfanflora212KhatamKahani

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Coming to Sanam2 he never knew during the remarriage it was not sanam but someone else whom he is getting married to. Anyways the nikkah is not valid as she is not sanam Asad Ahmed Khan. Ahil was under the impression that sanam ran away from the remarriage for getting revenge from him for hurting her in past & tanveer has made him accepted sanam 2 officially. When he realised truth he did announce that he will get a divorce from sanam 2 & give her alimony as she was shown publicly his wife. It was then she made sanam & seher kidnapped & the accident took place & sanam's memory loss happened 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifeHanie-GrilledCheese-..PlayfulKiss..notacrimetoloveAGirlHasNoNameJShuklafanrayamicshyRaingoddessLaura..IntuitiveMs.Sherlocked...Tanu...MrDarcyfanadventure_gurlflora212KhatamKahani

najma123 IF-Rockerz
najma123
najma123

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Hi. To start with, Sanam NEVER signed any divorce papers. The papers Tanveer wanted her to sign and she almost signed were the property papers! That, too, they didn't sign. SaHil both. There is never such a thing as a contract marriage. Sanam never signed any paper THEN too, for a contract. Or, did she. I am not sure. Well, as I said, it hardly matters, as there is no marriage for 3 months and 2 days and five years and after that you say, Tata, Bye, we are not married anymore. xD Doesn't happen. Aahil wanted to marry her again because he wanted it to happen, let us say, in customarily, with love and everything between them. It was just a, thing he wished again, since the first time, things were so tough. Sanam2 is illegal, Gul shows it as legal or whatever. And, Shaad. The PRIMARY reason why HE wanted Jannat/Sanam to be with him was to find Shashi Kapoor. Cool? He found out where she was and her whereabouts pretty accurately for what they showed, and still, KEPT Sanam because by then he had fallen in love THOUGH he knew she was married or in the least loved/was loved by someone else. Sanam took Aahil's name once! Aahil wants his legal wife back, and a soldier sacrifices even his love for his country. They have to! And, using your own logic, that no one can avoid love... Assuming it to be true and acceptable, that it was palatable because he loved her, and all is fair in love and war, blabla, IF for a solider, for whom his couuntry comes first! Love is fair, with a woman who belongs to someone else, because it is love,  dont you think it is fair to her husband, even if he has another wife, husband who is a civilian, husband who isnt handling a terrorist? Think about it. You'll find your answer yourself. :P Sorry if I bored you. I tend to get carried away. xD

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifeHanie..PlayfulKiss..-GrilledCheese-AGirlHasNoNameJShuklamicshyMrDarcyfanIntuitiveadventure_gurl

AGirlHasNoName IF-Dazzler
AGirlHasNoName
AGirlHasNoName

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Of course Sanam  is still Aahil's legally wedded wife, neither ever signed any divorce papers. LOL
Jannat is being kept prisoner in this LaLa land of Shaad which he built with ONLY lies and deceit.Silly

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifeLelyaHanie-GrilledCheese-..PlayfulKiss..notacrimetolovemicshyRaingoddess...Tanu...IntuitiveMs.SherlockedMrDarcyfanadventure_gurlKhatamKahani

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:25am | IP Logged
@ Najma Islams do have contract marriage called nikkah mutah but they do have certain conditions. 
Mainly the bride shouldn't be a virgin & her fathers or legal guardians acceptance. 
Sahil never signed a contract marriage. It was a real marriage. As tanveer needed properties the marriage was a real one. Only she assured sanam that it's a contract marriage for 3 months to make her agree for the marriage 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieAGirlHasNoNamemicshyMrDarcyfanIntuitive

Zeeshan7 Senior Member
Zeeshan7
Zeeshan7

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Yeah... She is still Aahil's wife coz she never signed the divorce papers.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

HaniemicshyAGirlHasNoNameRaingoddessMs.Sherlocked...Tanu...MrDarcyfanIntuitiveKhatamKahani

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:40am | IP Logged
First thing, Sahil never divorced. So she is officially his wife.
Coming to Sanam2, she is still not his wife, he married to Sanam Asad Ahmed Khan not Sanam2,(I guess it should be Khan for Sanam2) but public thinks they are married, later when Tanveer's truth came out he told S2 about divorce, but then all kidnaping happened, then she played the lie of pregnant keeping aahil binded. once truth was out he tried every possible way to come out of the marriage, that is why he came to dharamsala. 
Coming to Shaad, ok he did this for nation, fine, he might be guilty and you might tell anything, I take it doing for nation. but the point comes, when he closed the missing file, I don't think that was necessary, he did it out of his own selfishness and yes he knew she loved someone else, after knowing it he closed the file.At the point of closing file,he had taken all the information about sk he wanted to. Then why did ask her to stay putting her life in more danger? Is this love? I can't agree that this is love. If you love someone you go to any heights just for their happiness, so how is this love? Isn't this selfishness? Also, he could have told her as sister, why biwi?
Even if she wasn't married, doesn't she have an identity, self respect, family, sister, grandma, cousin? These relations also come into consideration. If he cared about her, he would have found about her and given her the identity even if she was in or wasn't in love, was married or not married.

I have just stated facts. So no I don't agree with Shaad's doings, and Sanam is still Aahil's legal wife.

Edited by darlingpinks - 07 May 2015 at 8:46am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifeLelyaHanie-GrilledCheese-AGirlHasNoNameJShuklamicshyRaingoddessMrDarcyfanMs.Sherlocked...Tanu...

Go to top